The 4th Album - FORTRESS - Discuss The Album Here!

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Re: The 4th Album - FORTRESS - Discuss The Album Here!

Post by One Drew Remains »

To each their own. But I don't know how anyone can't "get into" Lover. What a powerful song. I was just thinking how "the triggers warm, the chamber is loaded... lost in the moment, what went wrong" would be an amazing sig. Shocked that no one had made one yet.

It's supposed to have a M4 vibe, but I think it sounds like a lost ODR track. Beautiful.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

Decay

Post by Decay »

One Drew Remains wrote:To each their own. But I don't know how anyone can't "get into" Lover. What a powerful song. I was just thinking how "the triggers warm, the chamber is loaded... lost in the moment, what went wrong" would be an amazing sig. Shocked that no one had made one yet.

It's supposed to have a M4 vibe, but I think it sounds like a lost ODR track. Beautiful.
Yeah, Lover is a fantastic song and I LOVE it, one of my faves off of Fortress. There's definitely The Mayfield Four vibe to it, which is cool, love me some TM4.

Kudos on bringing that third verse of Lover into play, it could work so well as a sig.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

But the question is: after Tom makes the sig, who will wear it?

Decay

Post by Decay »

Drew will, of course, since he brought it up first. Nobody's gonna steal his idea.

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

I couldn't make a list of favorite to least favorite really. 7-9 songs are all equally as great to me.

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

^I think nearly four months after its release, it's time to try again. Ready. Set. Go
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

Outright
White Knuckled

Post by Outright »

I'm growing more and more respect for Bleed It Dry by the day. Just letting you all know.
You should never come this way
To test the hands of fate
You don't belong here

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Decay wrote:Nobody's gonna steal his idea.

:shifty Not Stealing. Just using for no reason. Threw this together in like 2 minutes. Curious to see what Tom or any other super sig maker has to offer, though. I know it'll be better than this piece of crap :lol .

Decay

Post by Decay »

Outright wrote:I'm growing more and more respect for Bleed It Dry by the day. Just letting you all know.
Gotta love Bleed It Dry, it's an absolute monster! :headbang

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

There are so many other good AB lyrics that are unused. If I only knew how to photoshop :rolleyes
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

One Drew Remains wrote:There are so many other good AB lyrics that are unused. If I only knew how to photoshop :rolleyes
:yeahthat
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

Decay

Post by Decay »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
Decay wrote:Nobody's gonna steal his idea.

:shifty Not Stealing. Just using for no reason. Threw this together in like 2 minutes. Curious to see what Tom or any other super sig maker has to offer, though. I know it'll be better than this piece of crap :lol .
Not bad, Shea. You're doing a good job, keep it up, dude.

Anyways, when I mentioned nobody should steal Drew's 'Lover' sig idea, I was referring to something like... if Tom made that particular sig, neither I nor anyone else, but Drew, should be wearing it.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Decay wrote:
Not bad, Shea. You're doing a good job, keep it up, dude.

Anyways, when I mentioned nobody should steal Drew's 'Lover' sig idea, I was referring to something like... if Tom made that particular sig, neither I nor anyone else, but Drew, should be wearing it.
Thanks for the words of encouragement, Decay. :) but I know you think it sucks :lol Oh okay. Obviously. Who ever wears the same sigs around here anyways? :headscratch (....remembers I used to use Drews BID sig... :shifty)

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

It's alright Decay. Thanks for having my back. But I kind of like being one of the few guys on here with an "old school" sig. I think there are like three of us on here reppin' ODR. I probably won't change my skin for a while.
Altered:

Decay

Post by Decay »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:Thanks for the words of encouragement, Decay. :) but I know you think it sucks :lol Oh okay. Obviously. Who ever wears the same sigs around here anyways? :headscratch (....remembers I used to use Drews BID sig... :shifty)
^ You're welcome. Naah, it doesn't suck... Well, the red font does suck, a lil bit. :P

No, I don't rememberS when you used to wear Drew's BID sig. :lol

That S you used in remember really cracked me up, thank you! :D
One Drew Remains wrote:It's alright Decay. Thanks for having my back. But I kind of like being one of the few guys on here with an "old school" sig. I think there are like three of us on here reppin' ODR. I probably won't change my skin for a while.
No prob, man.

Old-school is cool. You should change your 'skin', though. Maybe try a Second Skin :humina

Outright
White Knuckled

Post by Outright »

Decay wrote:
Outright wrote:I'm growing more and more respect for Bleed It Dry by the day. Just letting you all know.
Gotta love Bleed It Dry, it's an absolute monster! :headbang
Sick Salvation sig.
You should never come this way
To test the hands of fate
You don't belong here

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Decay wrote:You're welcome. Naah, it doesn't suck... Well, the red font does suck, a lil bit. :P

No, I don't rememberS when you used to wear Drew's BID sig. :lol

That S you used in remember really cracked me up, thank you! :D
:lol I actually used two red fonts. The first wasn't bright enough so I just went over it with that one because I was lazy. The word was used to be interpreted as either me remembering I used to wear it, or as you remembering I used to wear it. Not a grammatical error, Decay. :facepalm But always nice to make people laugh either IRL or on the internet.

Decay

Post by Decay »

^ That's alright, man. Guess I've misinterpreted it, but still it made me :lol

Thanks, again!

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

More Mayfield Four references in this past page than you can shake a stick at.
Altered:

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Decay wrote:^ That's alright, man. Guess I've misinterpreted it, but still it made me :lol

Thanks, again!
You're welcome!