ALTER BRIDGE BOX SET

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Re: ALTER BRIDGE BOX SET

Post by AllC392Was »

Chris R Johnston
Hey not sure if you are able to tell me (I bought the box set) but are some of the One Day Remains demos in the set? I know Mark Tremonti had put demos out of him singing lead on some of the songs. Curious as to if that was in it.. Also B sides haha Happy Holidays! Love your work

Daniel Catullo
11:45pm
Daniel Catullo
Nope. Only the album.
Thanks for the compliment!

I tried haha

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

...ouch
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

Decay

Post by Decay »

Sucks so much to hear that we won't be able to hear all those B-sides any time soon. It's not really up to Dan, though, the dude'd tried, I'll give him that. It's Wind-up that sucks. Clowns.

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

I appreciate the effort Dan has put into and is putting into this box set. Guy really did try to get the b-sides in there. F-you Wind-Up.
Thanks Timo!

Therefromthestart04
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Therefromthestart04 »

Now we are being asked what item to LEAVE OUT ! because of another disc Is this for real ? I went for this box set because i thought 3d blu ray would be in the box and that is what really sold it to me now we are being asked what would we like to leave out Come on your telling me they will not be able to shut the lid if another extras dvd goes in . REALLY !. this is what really bothers me.
1. why should we purchase this as a seperate item when weve paid £200 thinking it was going to be IN THE BOX.
2.why should loyal AB fans have to buy this as a seperate disc when we have just paid out for a tour including travel,hotel,merchandise and then a box set.
3. why are we discussing this now we should of been able to have an input on a official fb site when this was being planned in April last year and not a fake countdown website
4. Fret12 are doing a tour documentry on Fortress so most of the fans will buy this.[and now probaly be asked to buy Wembley 3d blu ray as a seperate item
5.We were told a while ago if they did figures on pre-order they will be throwing in another disc now it appears they are wanting to throw one out to make way for it NOT GOOD.
6. This has a bad taste about it devoted fans will buy everything and anything so do not the sound of this just being asked to possiblyfork out for some thing as a seperate purchase when we were told it was IN THE BOX !. :slam :fingerwag

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/video- ... x-box-set/

Another video of them warming up. Very disturbing :D
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Them Bones
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Them Bones »

Timotheus wrote:http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/video- ... x-box-set/

Man, I can't believe those guys can pull those warmups off in front of camera and others. I find it embarrassing even when am all by myself doing those routines.
Over thinking, over analyzing, separates my body from my mind..

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

:lol awesome, hahahahah
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

CatPereiraPT
TABN.com Citizen

Post by CatPereiraPT »

:facepalm They're so dorky! I love it
"“I am nothing. I'll never be anything. I couldn't want to be something. Apart from that, I have in me all the dreams in the world.” - Fernando Pessoa

Ariana
Bought The CDs

Post by Ariana »

This is hilarious! I literaly cried watching it.
"One day I will work with true professionals" :lol

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

austinjhnsn wrote:I appreciate the effort Dan has put into and is putting into this box set. Guy really did try to get the b-sides in there. F-you Wind-Up.
:yeahthat Seriously, Wind-Up?! WTF?!

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
austinjhnsn wrote:I appreciate the effort Dan has put into and is putting into this box set. Guy really did try to get the b-sides in there. F-you Wind-Up.
If that is true, Wind-Up is not really doing themselves much favor pulling this act of withholding these tracks never to be surfaced for the time being in terms of making money on Creed. Mark, Flip, and Brian could respond back by telling Wind-Up that they may as well not do another Creed album if that's how Wind-Up is going to play regarding the AB's ODR B-sides, imo.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: but probably not

Post by zazthespaz »

anguyen92 wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
If that is true, Wind-Up is not really doing themselves much favor pulling this act of withholding these tracks never to be surfaced for the time being in terms of making money on Creed. Mark, Flip, and Brian could respond back by telling Wind-Up that they may as well not do another Creed album if that's how Wind-Up is going to play regarding the AB's ODR B-sides, imo.
I think that's already the case. Wind-up is probably holding the recordings as incentive to do Creed. If the guys do Creed, they may get the b-sides released
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Post by AllC392Was »

Therefromthestart04 wrote:Now we are being asked what item to LEAVE OUT ! because of another disc Is this for real ? I went for this box set because i thought 3d blu ray would be in the box and that is what really sold it to me now we are being asked what would we like to leave out Come on your telling me they will not be able to shut the lid if another extras dvd goes in . REALLY !. this is what really bothers me.
1. why should we purchase this as a seperate item when weve paid £200 thinking it was going to be IN THE BOX.
2.why should loyal AB fans have to buy this as a seperate disc when we have just paid out for a tour including travel,hotel,merchandise and then a box set.
3. why are we discussing this now we should of been able to have an input on a official fb site when this was being planned in April last year and not a fake countdown website
4. Fret12 are doing a tour documentry on Fortress so most of the fans will buy this.[and now probaly be asked to buy Wembley 3d blu ray as a seperate item
5.We were told a while ago if they did figures on pre-order they will be throwing in another disc now it appears they are wanting to throw one out to make way for it NOT GOOD.
6. This has a bad taste about it devoted fans will buy everything and anything so do not the sound of this just being asked to possiblyfork out for some thing as a seperate purchase when we were told it was IN THE BOX !. :slam :fingerwag
I hear yeah but I think it was just a majority vote and because most people have Wembley already and not a lot of people have a 3D tv

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

AllC392Was wrote:
Therefromthestart04 wrote:Now we are being asked what item to LEAVE OUT ! because of another disc Is this for real ? I went for this box set because i thought 3d blu ray would be in the box and that is what really sold it to me now we are being asked what would we like to leave out Come on your telling me they will not be able to shut the lid if another extras dvd goes in . REALLY !. this is what really bothers me.
I hear yeah but I think it was just a majority vote and because most people have Wembley already and not a lot of people have a 3D tv
Wait, when did they ask about leaving a disc out? And what disc in its place?
Thanks Timo!

Decay

Post by Decay »

Hahaha, dear Lord! That was fucking hilarious :lol

AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Post by AllC392Was »

austinjhnsn wrote:
AllC392Was wrote:
Wait, when did they ask about leaving a disc out? And what disc in its place?
replacing live at Wembley 3D for more AB footage

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

I'm cool with that.
Thanks Timo!

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Post by Inconquerable »

Yeah taking out one of the many versions of Wembley and replacing it with something new (preferably something BRAND new like something from this tour) could get me to buy this. That would be one more thing I could actually use, assuming it's not a Blu-Ray or a vinyl.

Jhenrid
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Jhenrid »

They are trying to add the greenfield show and tour footage