Enter, win & then take me! ;)

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
tRuth Alone
Brand New Start

Re: Enter, win & then take me! ;)

Post by tRuth Alone »

Hey Therefromthestart04 it was great to meet you last week and I loved your jacket too. I really enjoyed our chat - it's so great to be able to talk "AB" all evening.

(I'm the one with the daughter in tow...) What I want to know is ....where's my photo! I can't wait to see it.

axlar
Site Admin

Post by axlar »

Truth alone. Are you the lady from Ireland?
"Sing it, Stijn!"
— Myles Kennedy, during Rise Today
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013

Crumbso
On The Rail

Post by Crumbso »

Therefromthestart04 wrote:
AlterBridge25 wrote:It was a great night! New album sounds like their best one yet IMO. Crumbso.. Did we meet? I was the guy in the red and white cheq shirt. I met Axlar and quite a few others but didn't catch many names.

I asked Myles if he was ever releasing his solo record and he said that Mark had the demo's on his laptop and hoped to one day release it but probably not for a while.
Hi hope you are well it was good to see you on Wednesday evening at the Fortress party :cheers I was the guy with the Alterbridge leather jacket it would be great to hook up on the tour and have a drink did you get a ticket ? all the best :) grahamwest1987@btinternet.com
Hi AlterBridge25. I was on the same table as you guys but we had to shoot off and meet someone else after the listening. I remember seeing you there though.

Also hi Therefromthestart04. Crazy that we've met before in other circumstances. I actually sell motorcycles myself these days as a sole trader. How the hell did you get that jacket? Did you get it specially made?

Crumbso
On The Rail

Post by Crumbso »

Also who was the blonde girl across from Selina? I think we both appreciated the heavy parts in all their glory. I hope to meet you guys all again in less rushed circumstances.

axlar
Site Admin

Post by axlar »

@Pete, that would be Sarah.
"Sing it, Stijn!"

Crumbso
On The Rail

Post by Crumbso »

Oh and to all, if I seemed a bit distant. I have fairly severe tinnitus and can’t hear well in loud environments. It distorts sound in my ear and gets distracting. I wasn't trying to be rude.

axlar
Site Admin

Post by axlar »

dont worry pete.. i have trouble hearing well in crowded places too! :)
"Sing it, Stijn!"

tRuth Alone
Brand New Start

Post by tRuth Alone »

axlar wrote:Truth alone. Are you the lady from Ireland?

I'm from Watford......

Therefromthestart04
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Therefromthestart04 »

tRuth Alone wrote:Hey Therefromthestart04 it was great to meet you last week and I loved your jacket too. I really enjoyed our chat - it's so great to be able to talk "AB" all evening.

(I'm the one with the daughter in tow...) What I want to know is ....where's my photo! I can't wait to see it.
Hi nice to speak to you again on here :wave hope your well what a great night meeting Mark & Myles are you going to the concerts?

Therefromthestart04
TABN.com Citizen

It was great to be among other AB followers at the Fortress party. are the two lovely ladies from Wales on here ?

tRuth Alone
Brand New Start

Post by tRuth Alone »

tRuth Alone wrote:Hey Therefromthestart04 it was great to meet you last week and I loved your jacket too. I really enjoyed our chat - it's so great to be able to talk "AB" all evening.

Hi nice to speak to you again on here :wave hope your well what a great night meeting Mark & Myles are you going to the concerts?
Will be at Wembley on 18th October (standing) - can't wait. I'll keep an eye out for you... I guess you will be there?!

Therefromthestart04
TABN.com Citizen

Crumbso wrote:
AlterBridge25 wrote:It was a great night! New album sounds like their best one yet IMO. Crumbso.. Did we meet? I was the guy in the red and white cheq shirt. I met Axlar and quite a few others but didn't catch many names.

I asked Myles if he was ever releasing his solo record and he said that Mark had the demo's on his laptop and hoped to one day release it but probably not for a while.
Hi hope you are well it was good to see you on Wednesday evening at the Fortress party :cheers I was the guy with the Alterbridge leather jacket it would be great to hook up on the tour and have a drink did you get a ticket ? all the best :) grahamwest1987@btinternet.com
Hi AlterBridge25. I was on the same table as you guys but we had to shoot off and meet someone else after the listening. I remember seeing you there though.

Also hi Therefromthestart04. Crazy that we've met before in other circumstances. I actually sell motorcycles myself these days as a sole trader. How the hell did you get that jacket? Did you get it specially made?
Hi nice to meet you again yes i bought the jacket and someone i know who paints bikes did it for me. What is your trading name send me details perhaps i could do business with you are you going to Wembley ? :rockon

margyf
Brand New Start

Post by margyf »

Just read through this.....sounds like an awesome night, good on you all!

And Jim....you are still, and always will be, such a tart :lol !!