The Random Alter Bridge Thread

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
nagpo
On The Rail

Re: The Random Alter Bridge Thread

Postby nagpo » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:27 pm

Wow I looked it up. that was from 2017. Some guy left a youtube comment complaining about you. we all had a good laugh at the time

LosingPatience
Brand New Start

Postby LosingPatience » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:47 pm

AB23 wrote:
nagpo wrote:"Im guessing this was made by the dickhead with the cat as an avatar from AB forum AB23.Anyway Myles sounded insanely good on Calm The Fire his range was phenomenal in Cry of Achillies and Lover all from the Fortress album.As for The Last Hero his high's on Show me a leader are acceptional.his vocals on This Side of Fate are heavenly especially the majestic range from the 1st major change up,also he sounds utterly amazing on Cradle To the Grave so piss off to your cave already"

jesus christ

I still can't get over this.

Lol whats this from ?

AB23
Still Remains

Postby AB23 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:26 pm

That was some random dude's comment on a Youtube video

AB23
Still Remains

Postby AB23 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:27 pm

How FUCKING DARE he talk about my avi like that

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Postby anguyen92 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:57 am

Can AB place a rule where the opening bands of their next US tour be ones that will not have more radio plays on Sirius X.M. Octane than AB in the long game? These were the bands that opened for them in their headlining tours in the US during The Last Hero tour: Nonpoint, In Flames, and All That Remains and I'm including Adelitas Way since they opened for AB for a few shows in the tour before The Last Hero was out. I feel like it's so friken infuriating that AB is the one headlining these US shows and they are the ones bringing in the crowds, around 1,500 people or so a show, that these bands cannot pull nowadays by themselves. Yet it seems like they are the bands that always get more love on Octane, Turbo, and Liquid Metal on a consistent basis and AB is basically a non-entity on those stations. You think the band headlining those venues on a consistent basis would get more consistent radio play on a station whose genre is tailor-made for a band like AB. Speaks greatly about the power of AB's committed fanbase > any satellite radio exposure.

Oddly enough, I saw Within Temptation with In Flames back in March and on Octane, they were plugging the fact that In Flames was on tour. Didn't mention once who they were on tour with and they were the main support band (they still got an hour of playing time and some people were there mainly for them), but Within Temptation was clearly the bigger band of the two in terms of everything (production values, vocals, songs people can identify, presence, etc.) and delivered a much more enjoying set (I rated that set highly as my favorite of the year until I saw Switchfoot two weeks later). I have yet to hear a Within Temptation song on Sirus XM though, but they probably be more on Liquid Metal than Octane and maybe Turbo depending on how big "What Have You Done" was as a lead single at the time.

Blackbirddd
Bought The CDs

Postby Blackbirddd » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:54 am

AB23 wrote:How FUCKING DARE he talk about my avi like that

lmao

nagpo
On The Rail

Postby nagpo » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:45 pm

Solace is such a good song

Return to “Alter Bridge”