Mini Fall US Tour 9/22 - 10/10

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Re: Mini Fall US Tour 9/22 - 10/10

Post by Ubik »

That interview with Myles the other day was interesting as he said he's sure if the fans weren't happy about something we'd let them know about it. Really not sure that's the case. Entertaining if they were actually like "FUCK I wish we could stop playing so much stuff from Blackbird but the fans keep telling us they love the shows as they are!"
For all of the hope that it brings...

WaywardOne
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WaywardOne »

The songs they play at their headlining shows are in part based of what they feel comfortable playing. Remember how slow the ramp up of Fortress songs was when the last album came out? They needed time to get familiar enough playing them live. I'm sure it's the same with older songs too that they haven't played in years.

Felypesh
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Felypesh »

Don't Close Your Eyes - NEW SONG 2016 !¡!¡¡!¡!!¡

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Felypesh wrote:Don't Close Your Eyes - NEW SONG 2016 !¡!¡¡!¡!!¡

Alter Bridge Album #6 confirmed :lol

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

They didn't add Fortress to the setlist until after they came through Denver. I'll be very sad if I never get to witness that song live, and now there are 14 new songs I'll want them to squeeze into a setlist.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

^^ Seriously? This setlist wasn't accurate?

Addicted to Pain
Find the Real
Come to Life
All Hope Is Gone
Cry of Achilles
Brand New Start
Ghost of Days Gone By
Fortress
Ties That Bind
Waters Rising
Broken Wings
Metalingus
Blackbird
Watch Over You
Isolation

Open Your Eyes
Dueling Guitar Solos – Mark and Myles
Rise Today

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/alter-bri ... ce6af.html

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

I don't recall that. Nor do I remember dueling guitar solos. Pretty sure I have the setlist from the show. I'l have to double check.

Could just be Alzheimer's, too.

WaywardOne
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WaywardOne »

Cool, the dueling guitar solos are back!

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

One week till Charlotte. I swear I turn on a AB song, listen, lift my short legs up, show my wife the goosebumps, and tell her "we're gonna see Alter Bridge in x days!!"

I'm so excited.

Ahart you doing VIP?

PRS10Top
TABN.com Citizen

Post by PRS10Top »

austin. wrote:One week till Charlotte. I swear I turn on a AB song, listen, lift my short legs up, show my wife the goosebumps, and tell her "we're gonna see Alter Bridge in x days!!"

I'm so excited.

Ahart you doing VIP?
are you? I am considering it but can't get a good feel for what time you need to show up.

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

Also been tweeting to try and get some BB songs switched out for Ab3/fortress

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

PRS10Top wrote:
austin. wrote:One week till Charlotte. I swear I turn on a AB song, listen, lift my short legs up, show my wife the goosebumps, and tell her "we're gonna see Alter Bridge in x days!!"

I'm so excited.

Ahart you doing VIP?
are you? I am considering it but can't get a good feel for what time you need to show up.
The VIP stuff typically starts between 3 and 4pm. The website where you buy the package should have details or a contact where you can find out because it may change a little bit from venue to venue. If it's in your time frame, and if you've never done it before, it's definitely worth it.

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

I'm so excited.

Ahart you doing VIP?
Wasnt able to afford VIP, but me and my twin got the Fast Pass tickets so we go in before GA, I'll be looking out for you guys! Any idea what time the Fillmore lets those people in?

Super stoked, one week to go! With the riots going on I was worried they'd cancel the show.
Maybe Myles will feel obliged to play Calm the Fire?
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

AHart96 wrote:

I'm so excited.

Ahart you doing VIP?
Wasnt able to afford VIP, but me and my twin got the Fast Pass tickets so we go in before GA, I'll be looking out for you guys! Any idea what time the Fillmore lets those people in?

Super stoked, one week to go! With the riots going on I was worried they'd cancel the show.
How did I miss the fast passes? Where did you find those? I care about nothing except being as close to the rail as possible and now you're telling me more than just VIP will be ahead of me? That almost ruins my time and guaremtees I won't be near the front.

PRS10Top
TABN.com Citizen

Post by PRS10Top »

austin. wrote:
AHart96 wrote:

I'm so excited.

Ahart you doing VIP?

How did I miss the fast passes? Where did you find those? I care about nothing except being as close to the rail as possible and now you're telling me more than just VIP will be ahead of me? That almost ruins my time and guaremtees I won't be near the front.
fast pass when you are buying the ticket from livenation in the add ons section. $25

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

PRS10Top wrote:
austin. wrote:
AHart96 wrote:

I'm so excited.

Ahart you doing VIP?

fast pass when you are buying the ticket from livenation in the add ons section. $25
Oh man. I'm not seeing that option anywhere on mobile site. Gonna try real site. Gonna be very upset if me and my wife being guaranteed two of the 10 biggest fans of AB there don't get in beforea hundred other people do.

You may have to wear a large coat AHart and bulk up to make a little room for us. I can even pay you some cash. Just flag us down, and I'll play it off like I had been with you the whole time and I'll bring you a beer of your choice for free to make it look even better. I'll take all responsibly for "being an asshole pushing my way to the front". This instance it's fine. No ones bigger fans than the AB Nation. I've drove thousands of miles and paid over a thousand dollars
To Tremonti&co for Creed and Tremonti shows. Now it's AB time. I feel somewhat like I NEED to be up front. We can all four rock out together. The more people in a group moving, the more people behind you are inclined to do so

My thought is I'll never see these people ever again at the show. I'm gonna rock my ass off and not care what others think.

Lemme know Ahart. Very serious. PM me if you wanna trade numbers or something. If a medium shirt fits you, I have a never worn AB nation shirt you can have too. Lemme know.

Found em on the full site. Hope they're still their Thursday when I get paid. You got an extra 25 bucks on a card Ahart until Tuesday? Will pay you back fosho

Dan Dando
On The Rail

Post by Dan Dando »

I really like that Myles doesn't have to rush through the verses here... as opposed to a couple live renditions of this song that I've seen in the past. It's like he's got a bit more time and a bit more breath. I've noticed the same with a few other songs from this show but I like the vibe here with Ghost of Days Gone By especially. It's a very wistful, reflective tune and I think that kinda gets lost when they fly through it. So... me-likey :)

Gingerella72
Brand New Start

Post by Gingerella72 »

Apparently I'll be the only one there at the Lincoln show tomorrow. ;) I'm hoping not too many people will be down front for Adelita's Way and 3 Pill Morning, and I'll be able to worm my way close for AB. I'll get in early for VIP but I'm not looking forward to standing all that time for the opening bands.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Looking through Twitter and someone stated that My Champion is on the printed setlist for today's show, let's see what happens.

joshuabeau
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by joshuabeau »

Ahhh they put Broken Wings back in the set?! I hope they keep it in the set cause if love to hear that when I go see them in Nashville next week! Can't wait to see a video of My Champion though!