The Last Hero Preorder Question

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
Ryan
Blood Machines

Re: The Last Hero Preorder Question

Post by Ryan »

offbeat86 wrote:
TremontiFan4Life wrote:Done a lot of thinking about this and although it's going to be hard for me to do it I've decided I'm going to preorder but I've run into a problem. I'm currently trying to preorder the CD plus autographed poster and two T-shirt bundle and when I go to check out I'm getting a message that says maximum quantity for CD order is zero anybody know what's going on?
I just tried again and it seems to work now!

Unfortunately still nobody answered me if I could upgrade my preorder bundle. I tried writing to the website support and writing a private message on facebook. Still no reply.
I posted a few posts up that Tim verified we couldn't add the shirt to our orders, but thank you for sharing that email!

I'm contemplating another order now cause I want that crow shirt lol
Photobucket cash grab.

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

Still not a very fan-friendly action. Obviously they did not put enough thought into this sale-procedure. Almost DC3-ish. But yes, I also really want the crow-shirt also, so mandatory overspending here.......................

axlar
Site Admin

Post by axlar »

riemslag1 wrote:Still not a very fan-friendly action.
if they would have stopped offering the first shirt i would think it would be cool, then you can spot the "early" orders by t-shirt...
"Sing it, Stijn!"
— Myles Kennedy, during Rise Today
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

I agree with that, but only when the crow-shirt was also to be (re)offered without the rest of the bundle, so I won't have to rebuy the same cd over and over again just to get the shirt I want.....................

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

Ok, little correction over here. Just rcvd a message that I may cancel my first order and re-order a bundle with two shirts, accompanied with apologies for inconvenience on my part. So my turn now to rectify this. Great customer service !!!

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

And for those having trouble with the checkout saying the maximum number of copies is 0, that has been fixed. Just got my order through with no problems.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

I just got an email saying I could add the shirt to my previous order! Sweet!! $15 for the shirt.

It said this:
"Thank you for pre-ordering the new Alter Bridge album, The Last Hero. As a thank you, you are receiving this exclusive offer to upgrade your order and add an exclusive t-shirt design."
Photobucket cash grab.

uctalum01
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by uctalum01 »

I just got an email from AB with a link to upgrade and buy the crow t-shirt itself for $15. So it sounds like if you preordered before the crow shirt was offered, you should get a similar email.
Last edited by uctalum01 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

Big props for the Fame House folks who run the AB store to hook up the fans like that. Fan-friendly (after a couple days to get it sorted) after all!

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Ryan wrote:I just got an email saying I could add the shirt to my previous order! Sweet!! $15 for the shirt.

It said this:
"Thank you for pre-ordering the new Alter Bridge album, The Last Hero. As a thank you, you are receiving this exclusive offer to upgrade your order and add an exclusive t-shirt design."
Same here! Sweet!

offbeat86
Brand New Start

Post by offbeat86 »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
Ryan wrote:I just got an email saying I could add the shirt to my previous order! Sweet!! $15 for the shirt.

It said this:
Same here! Sweet!
I also got it. :)
The only nasty thing about it: You still have to pay extra shipping costs.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

offbeat86 wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:

It said this:
Same here! Sweet!
I'll gladly pay extra for more AB Merch :)

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

offbeat86 wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:

It said this:
Same here! Sweet!
yeah, i noticed that too...hope it ships separate then! :lol
Photobucket cash grab.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Just ordered it! Yay!

axlar
Site Admin

Post by axlar »

I seem to be the only one NOT receiving any email to upgrade my preorder :\
"Sing it, Stijn!"

TremontiFan4Life
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by TremontiFan4Life »

This absolutely sucks because I love the preview of My Champion and I really want to preorder the bundle with the limited-edition T-shirts & signed postcard. Unfortunately about three or four days ago our central air unit in the house decided that it was going to stop working on us, compressor blew. Being that the old one is about 18 years old we have to get a brand-new unit and Sears has quoted us about $13,300. I've also got some dental work that needs to get done and I need a new set of batteries for my wheelchair, so I quite literally don't even have two pennies to rub together, in fact I can't even find one.

Sadly I think this is the first album I'm not going to own, unless I end up saying screw it and charging it to a credit card

axlar
Site Admin

Post by axlar »

axlar wrote:I seem to be the only one NOT receiving any email to upgrade my preorder :\
It was in my spam folder..

though this is NOT an upgrade, as it is handled as a separate order with addition of ANOTHER 17 bucks shipping...
"Sing it, Stijn!"

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

riemslag1 wrote:Ok, little correction over here. Just rcvd a message that I may cancel my first order and re-order a bundle with two shirts, accompanied with apologies for inconvenience on my part. So my turn now to rectify this. Great customer service !!!
Just reposting this for everyone moaning about double shipping costs. Cancel your first order and reorder what you want.

offbeat86
Brand New Start

Post by offbeat86 »

gbruin wrote:
riemslag1 wrote:Ok, little correction over here. Just rcvd a message that I may cancel my first order and re-order a bundle with two shirts, accompanied with apologies for inconvenience on my part. So my turn now to rectify this. Great customer service !!!
Just reposting this for everyone moaning about double shipping costs. Cancel your first order and reorder what you want.
I would. But how?
Support told me they can't do anything.

TremontiFan4Life
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by TremontiFan4Life »

Yesterday evening I finally was able to talk to my family and get them to decide on a second opinion. We had a local company come to the house this morning and we were astonished at the huge difference in price, instead of $13,300 that Sears quoted us, we will be getting everything done for $7600. A complete replacement just like Sears was going to do Goes without saying that that is a much better deal and a huge relief for my family and myself. So I just bought my bundle.