Own a Piece of Rock History (AB V)

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
luke62
White Knuckled

Re: Own a Piece of Rock History (AB V)

Post by luke62 »

I may have missed it somewhere else, but does this mean Fret12 is handling the AB V record and not someone else?

I just hope that my disposable income goes up before these different packages sell out. This is some cool stuff even if the prices are high.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: With a misleading review by me.

Post by zazthespaz »

luke62 wrote:I may have missed it somewhere else, but does this mean Fret12 is handling the AB V record and not someone else?

I just hope that my disposable income goes up before these different packages sell out. This is some cool stuff even if the prices are high.
No this is all pre-release stuff. Album will still be distributed as they normally are.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

I'd love one of those PRS', but for now, see you at the listening party!!
Photobucket cash grab.

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

Can't afford LP or VIP in time and money unfortunately, but just bought the Drum & Snare package, Hoodie package and liner-notes. Always ready to support this band and getting some cool stuff in return !

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Post by One Drew Remains »

That listening party is actually pretty well priced. But I'll never convince my better half to go.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Dear Mrs. ODR. (blah blah blah) Love, zaz

Post by zazthespaz »

One Drew Remains wrote:That listening party is actually pretty well priced. But I'll never convince my better half to go.
Want me to write a letter?
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

I agree the LP is pretty well priced, but for me it unfortunately is just to expensive adding transarlantic crossing and hotel. Also my kids would kill me if I went over there without including them. X3 is just far beyond budget so I support AB by purchasing some other nice packages.

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Yes, Zaz, that would be great. I'm fixing to drop a grand on a new LTD though, so I really have no argument to make.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Give or take "best"

Post by zazthespaz »

Clarify what LTD is for me and I'll write the best damn letter your wife will ever receive.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Re: It's in her best interest

Post by Timotheus »

Lightning Thunder Dick.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: ODR, the LTD

Post by zazthespaz »

Timotheus wrote:Lightning Thunder Dick.
NEW RANK PLEASE.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

:lol
Photobucket cash grab.

luke62
White Knuckled

Post by luke62 »

Well, I've purchased my package. Now I anxiously await the shipping e-mail later down the road!

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

LTD is a brand of guitar (technically, I'm buying a left handed LTD EC1000FM ASB). And Ryan, you can rank me that if you want, lol.
Altered:

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Also, get ready to get laid.

Post by zazthespaz »

One Drew Remains wrote:LTD is a brand of guitar (technically, I'm buying a left handed LTD EC1000FM ASB). And Ryan, you can rank me that if you want, lol.
I can work with this. Be back in 10.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: SEE YOU IN ORLANDO DREW!

Post by zazthespaz »

Dear Mrs. One Drew Remains,

First off, let me tell you what a privilege it is that you are reading my letter. Drew has told us numerous times how pretty you are and I'm flattered you're taking the time to give me attention. Like, I'm nervous just writing to you. He's said you're so pretty, if we were at the same club, you'd be behind the velvet rope VIP section and I'd be outside in the sleet in line. Speaking of VIP though, have you heard that Alter Bridge is selling VIP packages for $2,000? That's a crazy amount of money! Especially once you factor in all the money you'd spend on gas, hotel, and food you'd need to see all the shows to justify buying it! That makes the $250 for the listening party seem much more reasonable.

Now I know what you're saying, "zaz, wouldn't we have to spend a lot of money after that to get him to the show and get food and lodging?" and I'd say, yeah, kinda. BUT, to minimize costs, our gang splits hotel rooms when possible, often bringing the total for 2 nights of a hotel to less than $150! Sure, that might sound gay, but nothing happens (as long as we don't drink rum. Learned that one the hard way :( )"That's not so bad, zaz, but what about food?" Well, I know Drew is a great guy, what, donating a lot of his time saving orphans from burning buses and playing bingo at retirement homes, but he might need to sacrifice his ethics some for a free meal. We've found that if we each buy Greg (aka, Gbruin) a beer at dinner, he'll get super drunk and buy dinner for us. So in essence, a $5-6 beer becomes a $20-$35 meal! (We make sure we're at an expensive place when we do this)

"Wow zaz, you've got this figured out, but what about getting there?" WHAT DO YOU THINK HE'S BEEN RUNNING FOR?! He's got thunder thighs that boom every time he flexes, he can make the run from good ol' Missy to Orlando in no time!

"Wait! This is in Orlando? Orlando, Florida?!" That's right! The heart of Disney! You could turn this into a family vacation if you wanted! We'll babysit your hubby for one 12 hour period, you chill with your kids in the happiest place on earth, and everyone has a great time! Or, you can have a better time and bring the whole family to the listening party! Drew's told us your oldest is a big fan, why not make a huge memory for him?! Plus, based on Drew's comments, you'll definitely be the prettiest woman there! Who doesn't want that?! At the very least you should come just so we have some eye candy.

So, Mrs. Super Pretty Remains, please let Drew come out to play. He's one of our favorites (like, top 6 or 7) and he's a huge fan of Alter Bridge who'd be with like minded people (and then some crazies). Being the hardworking husband who'd do anything for his beautiful wife and kids, I think it's safe to say he's earned it.

All the best, love,

zaz

Edit: I forgot all about the LTD! :facepalm Both of them!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Re: SEE YOU IN ORLANDO DREW!

Post by Timotheus »

zazthespaz wrote:saving orphans from burning buses
Smh.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Zaz, I was not expecting something that awesome. It was obvious that I should have. I'll be showing this to her tonight, lol. If I every win an award for anything, you're writing the acceptance speech.
Altered:

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

Zaz said he'd pay for mine, because he's just that swell of a guy. He's paying it forward.
Thanks Andy!

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: the rare TRIPLE RESPONSE

Post by zazthespaz »

Timotheus wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:saving orphans from burning buses
Smh.
Timo doesn't like orphans.
One Drew Remains wrote:Zaz, I was not expecting something that awesome. It was obvious that I should have. I'll be showing this to her tonight, lol. If I every win an award for anything, you're writing the acceptance speech.
You should record her reaction it's that good.
Micky wrote:Zaz said he'd pay for mine, because he's just that swell of a guy. He's paying it forward.
Noooo I said Greg would pay for it!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says