Alter Bridge Europe concerts?

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
porani
Brand New Start

Alter Bridge Europe concerts?

Post by porani »

Hey :)
will AB have concerts in EU soon? like in Germany or Netherlands?
Thanks

AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Re: Alter Bridge Europe concerts?

Post by AllC392Was »

rumor is January

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Keyword is "rumor"

Tremonti has a listening party for his new record on the 31st of January and then is doing ShipRocked on February 2-6. So with those obligations, it seems that the tour they may end up doing in January will be a short one.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

^^ It may very well be a short one. The last full on headlining tour they did was one month, 22 shows, with six of those in the UK.

The window that they may do it, and give Mark and Myles some time to get out of the AB mentality and into their other band's mentality, may have to be three weeks and probably 15 shows. They probably just hit the big areas if that's the case (UK (which could be six shows alone), France, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, etc.) It may mean that for those in these boards that wants to see them as a headlining band (Serbia, Poland), it may not happen this run, if this run even happens.

It's also concerning that these guys haven't announced anything official yet.

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

Thanks for ruining my dreams, angy :P
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Re: I'm sorry. I did it again.

Post by anguyen92 »

I'm sorry. I'm also sorry that I've been subtly bragging about going to the show in LA on Sunday which is in five days!!!!

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

I'll forgive you if you say hi to Myles from me. :P

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Well, I'm not going to be forgiven then. I will say Hi to him during the show in the nosebleeds, but I don't know if he will see it. Would be cool though.

Macca
Greg

Post by Macca »

dammit AB never play in europe I'm sick of america gettin all the preferential treatment
AllC392Was wrote:How is Macca funny?

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Macca wrote:dammit AB never play in europe I'm sick of america gettin all the preferential treatment
Lol :D

They play the same cities here over and over. If you don't live around the northeast part of the US, it's tougher to see them.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

Lol. I'm probably never going to see them, unless I move to a more important part of the world or get rich enough to actually leave this shithole of a country for a couple of days just for a concert. :lol

axlar
Site Admin

Post by axlar »

@Lotha, do what some of your countrymen do: work in western europe to earn benefits and money, then move back to cheap eastern europe and live like a king/queen, still receiving benefits and all... especially if you would get some kids, you would get more free money.. its what a lot of ppl seem to be doing..

edited my post because i forgot to say: BRE (as all serbians do, it's like the canadian 'eh')
"Sing it, Stijn!"
— Myles Kennedy, during Rise Today
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

Hahah, right on! :lol Didn't know you were familiar with the details of Serb life :P Who knows, I might move to Canada one day, all I know is I don't want to stay here. :D

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

At least pick a country where AB tours ;)
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

axlar wrote:@Lotha, do what some of your countrymen do: work in western europe to earn benefits and money, then move back to cheap eastern europe and live like a king/queen, still receiving benefits and all... especially if you would get some kids, you would get more free money.. its what a lot of ppl seem to be doing..

edited my post because i forgot to say: BRE (as all serbians do, it's like the canadian 'eh')
Is this a version of how you manage to see this band, at least seven times alone, during this tour?

axlar
Site Admin

Post by axlar »

anguyen92 wrote:
axlar wrote:@Lotha, do what some of your countrymen do: work in western europe to earn benefits and money, then move back to cheap eastern europe and live like a king/queen, still receiving benefits and all... especially if you would get some kids, you would get more free money.. its what a lot of ppl seem to be doing..

Is this a version of how you manage to see this band, at least seven times alone, during this tour?
No, I am one of the crazy Dutch citizens that actually works and therefore am (among others) supporting all the well fare ppl both in this country as well as the ones who still receive benefits that no longer live here...
"Sing it, Stijn!"
— Myles Kennedy, during Rise Today
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

Unfortunately, it is how it is. I don't support living off of other people's backs. I don't support coming back here once you've gotten money through God knows which activities, so you could show off in front of others and humiliate them the same way you were once humiliated. But I also don't support the life most people have here, and I understand those who want to leave without looking back, like I do. We're a strange people. And we have a love-hate relationship with our country.

But let's not go offtopic.

Anyccka
Bought The CDs

Post by Anyccka »

Well, very good instructions, but some more ones for not-young-lady you haven´t, please? But yep, I´m living in the centre of Europe and for us here it´s easier to visit German or Austrian AB shows. Myles was here in Prague twice with Slash - 2010 & 2013... Not enaugh. For AB we have to move our asses to Vienna. Crowd in Gasometer is always nearly two-thirds of Czech, Slovak and Hungarian fans.

[YouTube]http://youtu.be/Q0LsQRPF6p0?list=FLQ1AM ... IguX6ZD3-A[/YouTube]

edit - damn, why this Youtube thing doesn´t work?

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Anyccka wrote:
Well, very good instructions, but some more ones for not-young-lady you haven´t, please? But yep, I´m living in the centre of Europe and for us here it´s easier to visit German or Austrian AB shows. Myles was here in Prague twice with Slash - 2010 & 2013... Not enaugh. For AB we have to move our asses to Vienna. Crowd in Gasometer is always nearly two-thirds of Czech, Slovak and Hungarian fans.

[YouTube]http://youtu.be/Q0LsQRPF6p0?list=FLQ1AM ... IguX6ZD3-A[/YouTube]

edit - damn, why this Youtube thing doesn´t work?
For the Youtube to hyperlink/show a video; you wan't to use the "Share" function on YouTube and copy and paste that link between the forum brackets.