Pojected Twitter Chat

Flip's new side project with Erock, and John & Vince from Sevendust.
axlar
Site Admin

Pojected Twitter Chat

Post by axlar »

As some of you know Projected did a twitter chat on thursday 4pm est (10pm my time)

john connolly and our own Scott Phillips did the tweeting!!! (yes was as shocked as you are)

here are some highlights of my tweeting with them:
PROJECTED ‏@Projected1
Live Titter chat with Projected tomorrow at 4pm EST!! @jconnolly1119 @IIEROCKII @Scott_Phillips @vinnie7d @projected1 #Projected

17 Oct Stijn ‏@axlar
@Projected1 a live titter chat? Talkin bout boobs ain't bad! @jconnolly1119 @iierockii @scott_phillips @vinnie7d

17 Oct John Connolly ‏@jconnolly1119
@axlar @Projected1 @IIEROCKII @Scott_Phillips @vinnie7d lol. iphone spell check my ass!

17 Oct Stijn ‏@axlar
@jconnolly1119 haha. Doesnt the spellcheck prioritize often used words? Haha... @projected1 @iierockii @scott_phillips @vinnie7d

17 Oct John Connolly ‏@jconnolly1119
@axlar @Projected1 @IIEROCKII @Scott_Phillips @vinnie7d lol I think so! Oops! :)
PROJECTED ‏@Projected1
Live twitter chat at 4pm EST today!!! @jconnolly1119 @IIEROCKII @vinnie7d @Scott_Phillips #Projected

18 Oct Stijn ‏@axlar
@jconnolly1119 what will be the magic hash tag for todays @Projected1 twitter chat? #titter ?!? Hehe

18 Oct John Connolly ‏@jconnolly1119
@axlar @Projected1 lol exactly!

18 Oct Stijn ‏@axlar
@jconnolly1119 a question. We're you at the Tremonti show in NYC in September?

@axlar Yeah, everyone in 7d went to the show. It was awesome!

18 Oct Stijn ‏@axlar
@jconnolly1119 I was there as well. I'm that big guy from the Netherlands who didn't know who you were. Lol. We acquainted after the show :)
Scott Phillips ‏@Scott_Phillips
Flip signing in!! RT @Projected1 Live Twitter chat with Projected today at 4pm EST!! @jconnolly1119 @vinnie7d @ @scott_phillips @IIEROCKII

18 Oct Stijn ‏@axlar
@Scott_Phillips @projected1 @jconnolly1119 @vinnie7d @iierockii whats the hash tag you guys follow for this chat? I still suggest #titter

18 Oct PROJECTED ‏@Projected1
@axlar @Scott_Phillips @jconnolly1119 @vinnie7d @IIEROCKII lol. Love it. That and Binders full of women
Stijn ‏@axlar
@Scott_Phillips you must have post more tweets in these few minutes compared to a normal month! Haha. You rock dude!

18 Oct Scott Phillips ‏@Scott_Phillips
@axlar no kidding!!

18 Oct Stijn ‏@axlar
@Scott_Phillips be careful. It might be addictive! Haha. Ok, ok, a question: which drink is in the glass next to you? :)
Stijn ‏@axlar
@jconnolly1119 what's it like to professionally work with two goofballs like @Scott_Phillips and @IIEROCKII? #titter

@axlar @Scott_Phillips @IIEROCKII Pretty awesome actually!! had a blast....no stress

18 Oct Stijn ‏@axlar
@jconnolly1119 I can imagine, @scott_phillips @iierockii both are amazingly genuinely nice guys! Any European shows on the agenda?

@axlar @Scott_Phillips @IIEROCKII I hope we get a chance to
Stijn ‏@axlar
@jconnolly1119 @vinnie7d @scott_phillips @iierockii I'm watching the NYY@DET game 4 live on tv... Which sports/teams do you guys root for?

@axlar @vinnie7d @Scott_Phillips @IIEROCKII Dallas stars, NY Jets ( I know I know) and the IRISH. No 5 in the country!! Hell yeah
Stijn ‏@axlar
@jconnolly1119 @vinnie7d @scott_phillips @iierockii I'm watching the NYY@DET game 4 live on tv... Which sports/teams do you guys root for?

Scott Phillips ‏@Scott_Phillips
@axlar @jconnolly1119 @vinnie7d @iierockii @DET you know I'm all FSU. For pros probably The Rays, The Magic, and the Bucs, Jags, and Vikings

18 Oct Stijn ‏@axlar
@Scott_Phillips thanx for doing this chat. Much appreciated! Come say hello on twitter more often! Greetings to the family! See u soon!

18 Oct Scott PhillipsVerified ‏@Scott_Phillips
@axlar I'll try!! Definitely will say hello to the fam. Later!
Stijn ‏@axlar
@axlar: @jconnolly1119 @vinnie7d @scott_phillips @iierockii If you weren't a musician, what would you be doing right now? (for a living)

@axlar @vinnie7d @Scott_Phillips @IIEROCKII marine biologist, racecar driver or professional couch surfer!

18 Oct Scott Phillips ‏@Scott_Phillips
@axlar @jconnolly1119 @vinnie7d @iierockii I have no idea. A barista maybe?!?

Stijn ‏@axlar
So basically: a job at Starbucks? RT “@Scott_Phillips: @axlar @jconnolly1119 @vinnie7d @iierockii I have no idea. A barista maybe?!?”
i know.. some were cheesy questions.. lol
"Sing it, Stijn!"
— Myles Kennedy, during Rise Today
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013