"Human" - September 18th

Flip's new side project with Erock, and John & Vince from Sevendust.
devv88
Isolated

"Human" - September 18th

Post by devv88 »

John announced today that the debut album, HUMAN, is dropping on September 18th. I haven't been a huge fan of what I've heard so far, but I'm interested to hear what the album sounds like in context.
The album "Human" is finally complete and the official release date is September 18th. Stay tuned for more info on everything Projected related and to reach me, John directly, click on the FB or Twitter links below. Merchandise store will go live June 25th with pre-order bundles available. Thanks again!
Edit: Noticed somebody mentioned this in the other thread. Whatevs.

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Re: "Human" - September 18th

Post by TenaciousBe »

'Sall good, this forum needs more topics anyway. Haha. I wish this was picking up more steam here; I really thought an Alter Bridge forum would eat this stuff up. Or maybe people just haven't paid attention or listened to the clips yet.
Join us on the Alter Bridge subreddit!
Sponsored by Moonrise Blue.

devv88
Isolated

Post by devv88 »

Once we get a few more solid releases, I expect they'll start getting more attention.

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Post by TenaciousBe »

Pre-order bundles are up. And this is awesome!
Bundle 1 ($99.99) you get the ultimate fan package!!!! Your name will be printed on the cover of the album, you recieve a VIP laminate which will give you access to the VIP aftershow meet and greets for life, a copy of the cd, autographed poster, shirt and sticker.

Bundle 2 ($49.99) gets your name printed in the cd booklet, a copy of the cd, autographed poster, shirt and sticker.

Bundle 3 ($25.99) gets a copy of the cd, autographed poster, shirt and sticker.
Up on the store link at http://www.projectedband.com. If that top tier package doesn't sell out or whatever before I get a little extra disposable cash... that's enticing. Meet and Greet pass for life? :rockon

devv88
Isolated

Post by devv88 »

Meet and greets for LIFE? Wow.

luke62
White Knuckled

Post by luke62 »

That is tempting. I like the previews so far. I don't know about forking out $99 for that bundle but meet & greets for life??? If this could be used for AB as well, I'd gladly pay it! :headbang

It's a good year for music...now if we could just get rid of Justice Beaver :rolleyes

abw1987
Blood Machines

Post by abw1987 »

Wow, your name printed on the album, and VIP passes for life? These are the kinds of creative ideas the Tremonti project should be coming up with!

Anyway, September 18th it is. :D

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Post by TenaciousBe »

abw1987 wrote:Wow, your name printed on the album, and VIP passes for life? These are the kinds of creative ideas the Tremonti project should be coming up with!

:beer

I gotta wait almost 3 months for this thing? SIGH.

DeadCell
Come To Life

Post by DeadCell »

Haven't posted anything in this subforum yet so I thought I'd drop in and say HELLo :)
Freakin love that song!

luke62
White Knuckled

Post by luke62 »

abw1987 wrote:Wow, your name printed on the album, and VIP passes for life? These are the kinds of creative ideas the Tremonti project should be coming up with!

Let's be honest though, it's a great idea but how many shows & albums will they be doing? I really hope Mark won't just do one album and call it quits. That's why I'm hesitant to buy a VIP pass. If they just do a few shows and I don't get to go, that's money wasted to me. Like I mentioned, if it was connected to AB, I'd be all over it.

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

Really glad theyre actually getting a record out so fast! eRock must be slammed!

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Post by TenaciousBe »

For those who haven't heard, they had to do away with the "get your name in the artwork" thing because of paypal telling them they couldn't take pre-orders that far in advance. So the new plan is to take fan artwork (deadline Friday at noon), and the two that get the most likes on their FB will get the front and back cover.
Ok so I think we have a plan. We are looking at trying to find a cover, but we would also like to use art in the book as well. 8 panels available.

1st place is the cover, 2nd place back cover and the rest go in the book. All selected will receive the top tier bundle which will have cd, shirt, autographed picture , sticker and VIP laminate.

All artwork must be original art and is subject to approval. Post it up here and we'll have a like poll to determine placement on Friday. Cutoff is noon. To keep things fair we will repost art submitted and likes will determine the 8 finalists and the top 2 will get the cover and back

Post em up and let us like them!!

devv88
Isolated

Post by devv88 »

Nice! Cool idea.

abw1987
Blood Machines

Post by abw1987 »

TenaciousBe wrote:For those who haven't heard, they had to do away with the "get your name in the artwork" thing because of paypal telling them they couldn't take pre-orders that far in advance. So the new plan is to take fan artwork (deadline Friday at noon), and the two that get the most likes on their FB will get the front and back cover.
That's pretty cool. Good thing there are some decent amateur Photoshoppers out there.

It's a dangerous game though! Examples:
http://www.collegehumor.com/link/4017520
http://hitnruntony.blogspot.com/2008/04 ... rolld.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C.O.L.B.E. ... ng_contest

John Connolly
Member of Projected

Post by John Connolly »

yeah unfortunately, Paypal will only allow pre-salesm for products that are ready to ship in 20 days of receiving payment, which doesn't give us enough time to gather all the names and go to print. Kinda bummed us out, but the artwork contest has really taken off, so we are grateful for that.

What sucked the most wear the fact that Paypal let us fly with it for 6 hours, shut us down and then asked questions later. Rules are rules, but when we inquired about it weeks before we went live, they never mentioned it being a problem. Guess we should have read the fine print on page 35 of their contract lol.

Either way, the art contest will allow us to print a lot sooner and we might, if we are lucky, be able to move the release date up a bit, since we don't have to wait for pre-orders to print. we will still be offering several bundles, one with VIP and we will definitely be touring sometime in the near future, hopefully with Tremonti Project.

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Post by TenaciousBe »

A tour with Tremonti would just be... ridiculous levels of awesome. Hope you guys can make it work!

ThravRande
Burn It Down

Post by ThravRande »

I think a Slash/Tremonti/Projected tour would be cool.
Myles Kennedy wrote:I think you're as sharp as.... whatever's sharp.

Decay

Post by Decay »

ThravRande wrote:I think a Slash/Tremonti/Projected tour would be cool.
:yeahthat

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Post by TenaciousBe »

I like the idea of the Slash thing, but I don't like the $40 or $50 price tag that comes with that these days. For my taste, a nice small club run (like the original AB shows) would be perfect! Projected, Tremonti, and a local opener in each city. That'd be the hotness!

abw1987
Blood Machines

Post by abw1987 »

John Connolly wrote:we will definitely be touring sometime in the near future, hopefully with Tremonti Project.
Woah, that would be incredible. Hopefully it isn't tremendously difficult to schedule such an arrangement, given that Flip is free pretty much whenever Mark is.

Even if it doesn't work out with Tremonti, you should still tour. :D