"Human" - September 18th

Flip's new side project with Erock, and John & Vince from Sevendust.
devv88
Isolated

Re: "Human" - September 18th

Post by devv88 »

For those who haven't heard it yet, the album is streaming in full on AOL: http://music.aol.ca/new-releases-full-cds/#/16

abw1987
Blood Machines

Post by abw1987 »

Purchased it yesterday. Though I'm waiting until next week to give it a listen. This week is 100% dedicated to Tremonti so I can psyche myself up and learn the words for Friday's show. :humina

Dayviewer
Isolated

Post by Dayviewer »

It's a good record for what it is but I really just get the idea I'm listening to a new Sevendust record, I know it's because of the musicians involved but with all these actual ''side'' projects you'd hope they actually do something different than their main thing which hasn't really been the case with all the collaborations of these bands and friends in the past few years
Formerly known as Benjami

BastiMix
Loyal Follower

Post by BastiMix »

I gotta say I love the record. If I had to make a list, it would be 1. Tremonti 2. Projected (but close to #1) 3. Call Me No One. Agreed, some of the stuff really sounds like Sevendust (So Low for example) but I don't mind that. As far as the side project being pretty different from the member's original bands, I'd have to say CMNO gets the point.
Please give them a like :)

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

I'm poor so i cant buy it.
Last edited by abw1987 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Soliciting pirated material is not permitted