A place for all Creed discussion.
BCR
Brand New Start

My Own Prison/Blue Collar Records

Post by BCR »

http://instagram.com/p/PCpv8lx5L9/

http://instagram.com/p/PCoZukR5Kb/

Hello AB Nation,

Just wanted to share my Creed My Own Prison Blue Collar Records album with you.

The picture of the album that is signed by Scott, Mark, and Brian was sent with out the CD. I bought it knowing that is was being sold without the CD. The other picture was an album I scored after a couple of years of looking for a copy with the CD.

According to Marktremonti.net, 6000 copies were produced. There is also a bar-coded one and one with out a bar-code. The reverse side of the CD has a small hologram near the center that reads *CREED*. I'll get a picture of that up here also.

nagpo
On The Rail

Re: My Own Prison/Blue Collar Records

Post by nagpo »

Wow that's cool. It has an entirely different look to it.

BCR
Brand New Start

Post by BCR »

http://instagram.com/p/Pfg0tVx5Dn/

Here is the *CREED* hologram on that data side of the disc. I would say this is fairly unique.

The songs for the most part sound very much the same. Although, you can tell that some songs are recorded or mixed slightly different than what appears on the Wind-Up version.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

very nice. i still haven't ever gotten mine signed yet. i had it at the last Creed show i went to and Stapp walked away before i could get him to sign it. he's gonna be the hardest one for me since the other guys are very accessible with AB.
Photobucket cash grab.

sflonstage
Brand New Start

Post by sflonstage »

Ryan wrote:very nice. i still haven't ever gotten mine signed yet. i had it at the last Creed show i went to and Stapp walked away before i could get him to sign it. he's gonna be the hardest one for me since the other guys are very accessible with AB.
Trying being not only in the same state, but the same area as where the guys are from. Because of that they don't do meet and greets or come out and meet fans because friends and family are there :/

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

sflonstage wrote:
Ryan wrote:very nice. i still haven't ever gotten mine signed yet. i had it at the last Creed show i went to and Stapp walked away before i could get him to sign it. he's gonna be the hardest one for me since the other guys are very accessible with AB.
Trying being not only in the same state, but the same area as where the guys are from. Because of that they don't do meet and greets or come out and meet fans because friends and family are there :/
They always bring friends and family here to Los Angeles too. Usually no meet and greet at the shows, or after party.
Photobucket cash grab.

devv88
Isolated

Post by devv88 »

Once upon a time, I nearly bought one for over $100. Back in my collector days.

BCR
Brand New Start

Post by BCR »

I got both these albums off eBay. The one that is signed I got for 12 dollars! Of course, it was being sold without the CD. I have always wondered why? The complete album I got for $75, which I thought was a steal. I think I'm gonna put them in a display frame. Then try to convince my wife to let me hang it in the family room... :facepalm

Desi
Brand New Start

Post by Desi »

Oh, really cool stuff, man! I wish I could get that version of the CD as well :headbang
By the way, does anybody else notice that Scott signed that copy as Scott A. (Alan)? I didn't know he's ever been using his middle name.
02.06. 2011 - Ursynalia Warsaw Student Festival. My first AB show!

Jhenrid
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Jhenrid »

Desi wrote:Oh, really cool stuff, man! I wish I could get that version of the CD as well :headbang
By the way, does anybody else notice that Scott signed that copy as Scott A. (Alan)? I didn't know he's ever been using his middle name.
It's Anthony and to be honest that is the first time I've heard of him using his middle initial.

Desi
Brand New Start

Post by Desi »

^^
Anthony? I think he took his stepfather's middle name (which is Alan) as his own when he was a child and when his mother married Steven. At least from what I've read about him. :)
02.06. 2011 - Ursynalia Warsaw Student Festival. My first AB show!

JaredWard
Blood Machines

Post by JaredWard »

Nice. Did you get this signed personally or did you buy it off of eBay? That Stapp signature looks odd... I've never seen him sign that way before. The "believe" looks to be his handwriting though.

Jhenrid
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Jhenrid »

Desi wrote:^^
Anthony? I think he took his stepfather's middle name (which is Alan) as his own when he was a child and when his mother married Steven. At least from what I've read about him. :)
Your right, Anthony was his original name.

BCR
Brand New Start

Post by BCR »

There's always at least one on Amazon. Prices vary, but your better off waiting for one to pop on eBay where you'll most likely get it at a lower price. The last one I saw on eBay sold for around $55.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B00008ES19/ref=mw_dp_olp