Creed @ Le Bar Bat (New York City)

A place for all Creed discussion.
cesargil
Brand New Start

Creed @ Le Bar Bat (New York City)

Post by cesargil »

Someone posted on YouTube a Creed show at Le Bar Bat, in NYC.

This is a ultra rare show. It's worth watching.

They played: Torn, My Own Prison, What's This Life For, Young Grow Old, Bound & Tied, To Whom it May Concern and With Arms Wide Open.

It's nice to pay attention on To Whom it may concern, cause they put a verse of Is This The End and another part never released (it didn't seem like they did improvise).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XboN3O5tM1c

nagpo
On The Rail

Re: Creed @ Le Bar Bat (New York City)

Post by nagpo »

Goddamn that's some fucking prime creed there. Thanks for sharing. Really powerful performance.

Them Bones
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Them Bones »

Fucking Insane. How could this band lose this chemistry?
Over thinking, over analyzing, separates my body from my mind..

chtimixeur
On The Rail

Post by chtimixeur »

This is a great watch, because instead of focusing on Mark, the videotaper lets us see the other 3 guys. It's nice being able to focus on Flip's drumming for once.
I'm curious about the actual year of this show. The title says 1999, but the insert at the beginning of the video says 1998.
Plus, With Arms wide Open is still about a baby girl, and unless I'm mistaken, Jagger was born in 1998.

cesargil
Brand New Start

Post by cesargil »

chtimixeur wrote:This is a great watch, because instead of focusing on Mark, the videotaper lets us see the other 3 guys. It's nice being able to focus on Flip's drumming for once.
I'm curious about the actual year of this show. The title says 1999, but the insert at the beginning of the video says 1998.
Plus, With Arms wide Open is still about a baby girl, and unless I'm mistaken, Jagger was born in 1998.
I'm pretty sure it's 1998 (the year of this show). And I guess Jagger was born late 1998.