Re: Stapp Announcement 10/14/15

Post by Andy92 »

I thought julio's comment was all satire. :lol
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

timusca
Bought The CDs

Post by timusca »

AB23 wrote:I don't "not like Stapp" because of his lack of discipline in regards to alcoholism etc. That's understandable and props for beating it-again- hopefully the last time.

My issue with him is he's so damn full of him self I swear he thinks he's the second coming. Like everyone should just have a poster of him on their walls and he should inspire you etc. Every lyric he writes, every interview he does, and every promotion he makes is just WAY over dramatized to the point where its comical at this point. His ego is gigantic, and I will never respect him for that reason alone.

This video was the perfect "in a nutshell" of why I hate Stapp. A promotional video with a freakin heart monitor in the background with the caption "come with me on this journey...". Its cringe worthy. Good luck Stapp. I'll be SHOCKED if anything comes from it.
It's just marketing, man. I wouldn't look too deeply into it.
"Whoa, this has wicked dueling guitar solos! It's like squeedly versus meedley over here!" - Strong Bad

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

it is definitely not the first time I've felt that way. Its just another example.

julio
Isolated

Post by julio »

Andy92 wrote:I thought julio's comment was all satire. :lol
yes indeed