42%
Silent Teacher
6%

Total votes: 33

JaredWard
Blood Machines

Favorite Creed B-Side?

Post by JaredWard »

We've done this before but let's try it again. Vote for your favorite & explain your choice.

Note: Covers don't count.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Re: Favorite Creed B-Side?

Post by Andy92 »

Pretty much a toss up between Young Grow Old and Is This The End for me. I always loved the line in YGO - "They say that time can make the difference, but age doesn't make you a man."

I'd say Is This The End will get a lot of love, but I'll throw my vote to Young Grow Old for the slight edge.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Them Bones
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Them Bones »

Damn difficult to choose.. Had to go with Bound And Tied... Although all of them are just GREAT!
Bound And Tied is an underrated song imo.. its got great everything in it.. Awesome Bass lines, perfect drum work for the song, awesome lyrics, awesome voice, and ofcourse simple but kickass riffs... that bridge is beautiful...
Wish Brian still played bass like he used to.. His bass lines were strong,groovy and prominent back in Creed days... He is barely audible on the latest AB and Creed albums... Man, I just miss the old Creed... Creed's lyrics were very poetic and greatly written.. I don't really give a fuck about people's say that they were christian lyrics n blah blah... even if they were, they were amazing...
Over thinking, over analyzing, separates my body from my mind..

Shortman45
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Shortman45 »

Wow, this is hard.

They are all so good. Had to go with Is This The End? Just love the vibe in that song.

Yeah most of the new creed stuff, doesn't sound nearly as good as this.

I wish we would hear Brian more too. I hope they look back at their old songs when they record this new album. So they can see the magic they had before, not that now is bad, but before was just unreal.

chtimixeur
On The Rail

Post by chtimixeur »

Young Grow Old , because it's rocking hard.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

To Whom It May Concern.. I think it's actually the first Creed song I ever heard.. It's on the Scorpion King soundtrack, and my brother played that CD often when I was just getting into rock music..
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

devv88
Isolated

Post by devv88 »

Toss-up between To Whom it May Concern and Is This the End?, which are both in my top five Creed songs. Went with the latter though. Spur of the moment decision.

AliceMudgarden
White Knuckled

Post by AliceMudgarden »

Is This The End. I first heard ITTE on the Scream 3 soundtrack and was blown away. Awesome guitar playing by Tremonti. Easily in my top 3 Creed tracks. Bound & Tied is a close second. Dat Bass.

timusca
Bought The CDs

Post by timusca »

AliceMudgarden wrote:Is This The End. I first heard ITTE on the Scream 3 soundtrack and was blown away. Awesome guitar playing by Tremonti. Easily in my top 3 Creed tracks. Bound & Tied is a close second. Dat Bass.
100% in the same boat.
"Whoa, this has wicked dueling guitar solos! It's like squeedly versus meedley over here!" - Strong Bad

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Post by TenaciousBe »

timusca wrote:
AliceMudgarden wrote:Is This The End. I first heard ITTE on the Scream 3 soundtrack and was blown away. Awesome guitar playing by Tremonti. Easily in my top 3 Creed tracks. Bound & Tied is a close second. Dat Bass.
100% in the same boat.
100% with both of you. Is This The End is the song that got me through the death of my best friend in 2000, and will always have a special place in my heart.
Join us on the Alter Bridge subreddit!
Sponsored by Moonrise Blue.

abw1987
Blood Machines

Post by abw1987 »

Almost voted for "Is This The End", but I figure that would be the winner, so I went with my second favorite, "Silent Teacher". It's not even that special; I just think it's cool that the solo is played twice. I think it could have replaced a few of the main album tracks, to be honest.

AustinH22
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by AustinH22 »

ITTE easily. Can't believe they wasted that song on Scream 3 LOL.

Timusca? Is that you?

Decay

Post by Decay »

It's so easy. It's 'Silent Teacher', freaking love that tune, it has such a good groove. Man, that opening riff is so haunting, the chorus is sooo catchy (I'm singing it right now :D), love Mark's solo as well, all in all the song is perfect.

Desi
Brand New Start

Post by Desi »

I voted for Is This The End. :headbang It´s always been my favorite track on Human Clay album. I chose that because I love the guitar work in this song, especially the bridge, it´s really terrific. I´ve always got goosebumps listening to it. But the other songs are awesome as well, it was really hard to pick the only one. ;)
02.06. 2011 - Ursynalia Warsaw Student Festival. My first AB show!

tiesthatbind1387
Brand New Start

Post by tiesthatbind1387 »

For my favorite its a toss up between to whom it may concern and is this the end both solid but i just decided to go with to whom it may concern.