CreedQuest

A place for all Creed discussion.
Seeker_1306
TABN.com Citizen

CreedQuest

Post by Seeker_1306 »

Does anyone know if the old stories, screenshots, etc. are saved anywhere from the CreedQuest game? Feeling a little nostalgic today and this is one thing I can't seem to find anywhere!

timusca
Bought The CDs

Re: CreedQuest

Post by timusca »

I don't know if it's been saved anywhere, but I actually won one of the prizes! It was a huge cardboard cutout of the Weathered tree that was signed by all the guys. It was shipped horribly though and came wet. Never looked right assembled.
"Whoa, this has wicked dueling guitar solos! It's like squeedly versus meedley over here!" - Strong Bad

Seeker_1306
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Seeker_1306 »

Ahh that sucks. I can remember those contests being held right in the middle of the day and I was at school. I had a teacher who would let me sneak to his room to use his computer to get online to answer the trivia. Never won anything but it was such a fun game.

I remember a couple of years back someone posted (I thought it was on here) screen shots of a lot of the content from those days. Maybe they'll turn up again soon.

timusca
Bought The CDs

Post by timusca »

Seeker_1306 wrote:Ahh that sucks. I can remember those contests being held right in the middle of the day and I was at school. I had a teacher who would let me sneak to his room to use his computer to get online to answer the trivia. Never won anything but it was such a fun game.

I remember a couple of years back someone posted (I thought it was on here) screen shots of a lot of the content from those days. Maybe they'll turn up again soon.
I missed a few classes in college by spending my time in the computer lab on Creed Quest. I had forgotten all about that until you reminded me it was done in the middle of the day! 1pm ET, I believe.
"Whoa, this has wicked dueling guitar solos! It's like squeedly versus meedley over here!" - Strong Bad

Seeker_1306
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Seeker_1306 »

Yep, it was!