Scott Stapp Public Statement (Updated: On Nightline Tonight)

A place for all Creed discussion.
AB23
Still Remains

Re: Scott Stapp Public Statement

Post by AB23 »

I guess that settles any speculation pretty much. The man needs rehab or prison. I wasn't aware he threatened to kill his family, but that doesn't constitute a mental facility. That's a life threatening assault that warrants prison. I mean, unless he has some mental problem. But if he did, you'd think his son wouldn't call him out on twitter like that. He'd keep it private or pray for him or something. He wouldn't just roast him. If he doesn't have mental problems (seems to me he does have anger or some type of personality disorder, but I'm just going with the evidence here) that's probably enough to put him in jail

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

Just put up kind of a eerie post. Hope he gets help or something, but you gotta read what he posted just a second ago. Hope he means something else by this is where the story ends.
Thanks Timo!

facelessman07
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by facelessman07 »

I pray he's not suicidal with messages like that. He has a history of it so one can only wonder

The man needs prayer, and lots of it

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

lol "encore request now playing"

Whatever that means. It's not like he's playing the songs on the air. I'm not worried about him anymore, he's clearly too in love with himself.

creed009
Loyal Follower

Post by creed009 »

A bunch of people on Stapp's Facebook page have said that they've called the police.

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

So did Stapp for all the good that did him :lol

JaredWard
Blood Machines

Post by JaredWard »

Why would they call the police?... People need to stay out of it. He needs his family and whatever friends he has left.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

They called the police because they feared he was suicidal from what I could figure.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

creed009
Loyal Follower

Post by creed009 »

Andy92 wrote:They called the police because they feared he was suicidal from what I could figure.
Yep. It's kind of disturbing when he releases a message saying "this is the way the story ends."

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

It couldn't possibly be referring to Bob Marley as the legend or that Redemption Song is the last track on the album. :rolleyes

creed009
Loyal Follower

Post by creed009 »

Fish Tacos wrote:It couldn't possibly be referring to Bob Marley as the legend or that Redemption Song is the last track on the album. :rolleyes
I don't know. I hope so. But from one comment the police are already on their way.

IzziSixx
Bought The CDs

Post by IzziSixx »

creed009 wrote:
Fish Tacos wrote:It couldn't possibly be referring to Bob Marley as the legend or that Redemption Song is the last track on the album. :rolleyes
I don't know. I hope so. But from one comment the police are already on their way.
I sure hope that's true. Hopefully somebody keeps us updated or at least tells us he's safe or something. I'm really worried about him.

JaredWard
Blood Machines

Post by JaredWard »

How do they even know where he is? lol I'm not believing it. He's probably just drunk or high & playing random songs.

~Fallen Angel~
TABN.com Citizen

Post by ~Fallen Angel~ »

Looks like he may have edited whatever comment you're tlking about. And i agree, people need to stay the hell out of it. Calling the cops? WOW. I think if he was going to kill himself he would have done it by now.

JaredWard
Blood Machines

Post by JaredWard »

Jagger just set his Twitter to private & then back to public but the tweets are gone.

creed009
Loyal Follower

Post by creed009 »

~Fallen Angel~ wrote:Looks like he may have edited whatever comment you're tlking about. And i agree, people need to stay the hell out of it. Calling the cops? WOW. I think if he was going to kill himself he would have done it by now.
Latest comment. :facepalm
I'll call: what do I do call 911 and ask for FL???

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

lol quote of the year right there

jeffro5422
Brand New Start

Post by jeffro5422 »

People called the police because he posted a statement that could easily be taken as a suicide message by someone in his state of mind, and I absolutely agree with their decision.

He posted it on the internet, so the masses are involved. Its not like it was a private phone call to a personal friend. Unfortunately, I was put in a position several years ago where I had to decide between calling 911 or possibly losing someone I cared about. I made the call, and even though she was upset about the embarrassment, it saved her life. I don't regret that decision at all.

creed009
Loyal Follower

Post by creed009 »

People are saying that they called the Holiday Inn and that he checked out several days ago.

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

Looks like he's just looking for attention with "this is how the story ends." Of course, with the recent events, people are gonna interpret it wrong. That's probably the exact type of confusion he was looking for. This is just ridiculous now.