Tremonti: Creed is furthest thing from my mind

A place for all Creed discussion.
Finaldecision
White Knuckled

Re: Tremonti: Creed is furthest thing from my mind

Post by Finaldecision »

I still hope they will be back for good one day, finally putting all the negativity aside. Then they should record the best album they possibly can and show everyone what they're capable of. After all they went through over the years and Stapp's newest issues again, they really should set the records straight. I still hope for Creed V when things have calmed down. It would be a crack in the darkness after all.

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Post by Mr. Slash »

Nah, I don't think Creed V would be a good idea. I'm pretty sure it would end up in an Alter Bridge B Side Album with Scott Stapp than in a real Creed record. Furthermore the guys probably aren't capable of reviving the old spirit anymore even if they want to, well that's at least my guess while looking at the style of Full Circle. It's a pretty cool album but it doesn't have much to do with Creed. So Tremonti should rather save his cool riffs for his solo project and of course for AB.

TTournier
White Knuckled

Post by TTournier »

We have friends at that publication. Kind of upsets me that interviews happen and they only focus on that.... never mind the reason they got the interview. I.E. the new record.