Any chance of them releasing some b-sides

A place for all Creed discussion.
nagpo
On The Rail

Any chance of them releasing some b-sides

Post by nagpo »

Just releases the stuff that has bee vaulted. Might as well since we're never getting another full album. Give us "Do it all over" and "More Than this". Give us a boxset similar to that of ABs.

Jhenrid
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Any chance of them releasing some b-sides

Post by Jhenrid »

I think getting Creed's bsides might be harder than AB's when you consider they may not even know which label has control of them. You would think Wind-up but maybe not.

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

true, but last i heard wind-up sold creed to another label. I wish somebody would ask Stapp what's going on with that. Like, what's the status of the bands label.

cheesedip1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by cheesedip1 »

How many Creed b-sides are left to be released? I mean, not counting the More Than This writing sessions, or the ones that are supposed to be released on the retrospective (More than This, Why, Blistered) we have a total of 4, right? (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Do It All Over
Grip My Soul
Nothing
Devil Inside You

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

I think that's pretty much it. 7 songs is plenty for a EP or just make 4 more and release a record (which is what they should have done).

epic bump btw

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

nagpo wrote:Just releases the stuff that has bee vaulted. Might as well since we're never getting another full album. Give us "Do it all over" and "More Than this". Give us a boxset similar to that of ABs.
Believe me, you really don't want a Creed Boxset similar to that of AB ! The one Tremonti proposed with new songs would be better though than the retrospective they are planning to release now.

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

riemslag1 wrote:
nagpo wrote:Just releases the stuff that has bee vaulted. Might as well since we're never getting another full album. Give us "Do it all over" and "More Than this". Give us a boxset similar to that of ABs.
Believe me, you really don't want a Creed Boxset similar to that of AB ! The one Tremonti proposed with new songs would be better though than the retrospective they are planning to release now.
Well I did write that before the box set fiasco I think or why I said "similar". Not an exact copy.

cheesedip1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by cheesedip1 »

I pulled this from the Creed Nation forum but apparently......

Do It All Over
This song was written but never recorded. It would have been on Human Clay or been a b-side to Human Clay.

Grip My Soul
This song was never recorded.

Nothing
This song is supposedly a B-side to the Weathered sessions. The band mentioned the song in an interview.

Mark Tremoni wrote a song that was [Untitled] Although not much is known about this song, including it's title, it is a love song written by Mark and dedicated to his wife.

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

Well if they're not recorded that makes sense.

cheesedip1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by cheesedip1 »

Also, Blistered seems to be from the MOP days, I guess.

cheesedip1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by cheesedip1 »

Oh yeah, almost forgot about this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDptBxPOj48

Not sure what it is called though.

cheesedip1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by cheesedip1 »

While digging through the old AB forum, I found this little snippet:

"Ok... here is the scoop. Mark did, indeed, write a love song for his wife. He recorded it and played it on CD for her at the wedding. While it was played, Mark's wife was given a frame with the lyrics inside so she could follow along. On the recording, Mark sang, and played guitar, bass and drums! The song is awesome but will never see the light of day because it written solely for that occasion.

That, ladies and gentleman, is the only love song Mark has ever written. The title is Endlessly."