Wind-Up sold Creed to Bicycle

A place for all Creed discussion.
Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Re: Wind-Up sold Creed to Bicycle

Post by Andy92 »

Only one guy was keeping the Creed part going, and...
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

aaannnddd AB>Creed
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

creed

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

AB23 wrote:creed
We're going to have to restrain you.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

creed>>>>AB>>>AHart96

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

now thats just rude
Rock Never Dies

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

with that being said,
AB>Creed>AHart96
Rock Never Dies

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

Ab > Shit > Ahart shit > Creed > Stapp

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

Love you too buddy
Rock Never Dies

facelessman07
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by facelessman07 »

This place really is just is a never ending cycle of the same dumb shit posted over and over. Creed discussion-members fight over which band is better because obviously they're right and the person disagreeing with them is wrong-both parties give meaningless facts/statistics that help their argument in no way whatsoever-name calling begins-argument ensues and mods eventually have to get involved-thread gets locked. Fucking children, it's all subjective. Grow up, I swear the government has polluted our water supply with "ignorance."

There, I just summarized this entire forum in 1 paragraph and saved you countless, grueling hours so you don't have to read every page.

You're welcome

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

hey bro nobody here is being serious.

Ashlee
Site Admin

Post by Ashlee »

facelessman07 wrote:This place really is just is a never ending cycle of the same dumb shit posted over and over. Creed discussion-members fight over which band is better because obviously they're right and the person disagreeing with them is wrong-both parties give meaningless facts/statistics that help their argument in no way whatsoever-name calling begins-argument ensues and mods eventually have to get involved-thread gets locked. Fucking children, it's all subjective. Grow up, I swear the government has polluted our water supply with "ignorance."

There, I just summarized this entire forum in 1 paragraph and saved you countless, grueling hours so you don't have to read every page.

You're welcome
We were actually having ourselves quite a nice time, and civil discussion in this particular topic before you showed up.

Granted we were talking about shits at this point... but hey, you know, chops up the monotony.

Good day sir.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

facelessman07 wrote:This place really is just is a never ending cycle of the same dumb shit posted over and over. Creed discussion-members fight over which band is better because obviously they're right and the person disagreeing with them is wrong-both parties give meaningless facts/statistics that help their argument in no way whatsoever-name calling begins-argument ensues and mods eventually have to get involved-thread gets locked. Fucking children, it's all subjective. Grow up, I swear the government has polluted our water supply with "ignorance."

You're welcome
Someone needs a nap...

facelessman07
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by facelessman07 »

Nah, I'm well rested. Glad I could rain on this parade. On to the next one

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

You're welcome
Hahaha. Its so ironic that WE have to grow up...

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

You're welcome
Visit the non-Creed threads sometimes! They're a lot less intense ;)
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

facelessman07
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by facelessman07 »

Timotheus wrote:

You're welcome
Visit the non-Creed threads sometimes! They're a lot less intense ;)
I do all the time, but I rarely post. I come here to fulfill my daily drama quota for the day lol

AB23, you know I like you, but I'm not the one always getting in heated discussions this side of town. Those that fight because of some internet message board drama, do in fact need to grow up.

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

YOU LIKE ME?! okay im done here

facelessman07
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by facelessman07 »

Non-homo buddy. Didn't mean to get your hopes up. Now go practice guitar

AB23
Still Remains