Creed Broken Up Again???

A place for all Creed discussion.
Them Bones
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Creed Broken Up Again???

Post by Them Bones »

Ashlee wrote:It's public record in Florida. Go to Florida's Public Record's Website and reaaaad away. :)
Not an easy site to figure out, maybe cuz I don't belong to the country, well, it'll be surprising to see Flip say things against his own case.
Over thinking, over analyzing, separates my body from my mind..

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

austin. wrote:Fuck you, you stupid whorebag shit slut ¢unt fuck.
Ashlee wrote:Also: No surprise I fail at mod life since I didn't read this entire page before posting on it. I think you guys were probably being fun with one another and no one hit a warn button so I won't go all Mama Bear this time. :p
austin. you have a PM

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

^^ You might send one to your brother, as well, since he kinda instigated the whole thing.

Wilbert
Brand New Start

Post by Wilbert »

Ashlee wrote:It's public record in Florida. Go to Florida's Public Record's Website and reaaaad away. :)
Ashlee, can you help with how to search for it? I went to the public record website and could not find it.

Thank you.

Tom
Jim's Brother

Post by Tom »

anguyen92 wrote:^^ You might send one to your brother, as well, since he kinda instigated the whole thing.
i was purely voicing my opinion like everybody else does on this forum. I didn't expect to be verbally abused by some die hard creed fan hahaha

Dan Dando
On The Rail

Post by Dan Dando »

Tom wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:^^ You might send one to your brother, as well, since he kinda instigated the whole thing.
i was purely voicing my opinion like everybody else does on this forum. I didn't expect to be verbally abused by some die hard creed fan hahaha
I don't see anyone else saying.. "Fuck Creed." or "Fuck Alter Bridge." - I've never even seen some of the more passionate Creed fans on these boards say something like the latter there.

There are mature ways to do things, good sir.

For example, you wouldn't have been verbally abused if you had voiced your opinion in... say... this way - "I'm not a big fan of Creed really. Alter Bridge are my cup of tea."

But instead you decided to... go a different way.

Tom
Jim's Brother

Post by Tom »

Dan Dando wrote:
Tom wrote:
I don't see anyone else saying.. "Fuck Creed." or "Fuck Alter Bridge." - I've never even seen some of the more passionate Creed fans on these boards say something like the latter there.

There are mature ways to do things, good sir.

For example, you wouldn't have been verbally abused if you had voiced your opinion in... say... this way - "I'm not a big fan of Creed really. Alter Bridge are my cup of tea."

But instead you decided to... go a different way.
yes, yes i did.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

"Fuck Creed" is not an opinion..
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

Since I was wrong and Tom was right

Fuck Alter Bridge.

As Ashlee said, it was clearly a joke.
Kinda funny if you're somebody around here you can say and do what you want, if you're not you get threatened to be banned and shit. Ban me. I don't care. Ill be one less active person out of what, 20 people? I see some wrist slicing coming f'om this. The double standards and butthurt around here is crazy.
I'm not a die hard creed fan. But I don't post in random AB topics "fuck Alter Bridge" what were you adding to the discussion shit slit?
please ban me. Your brother Tom started it Jim. If you cant tell by my Myspace Tom post that I was never really mad, and if I deserve to be banned over my orignal reply to a worthless shit kunt fuck post like that then just send me on my way. Ill bow out happy to not be subjected to the double standards of this forum anymore.
I'm not important, therefor I cant say and do what I want like some people.
see all you motherfuckers in Atlanta April 19th!
Last edited by austin. on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RuRo
Loyal Follower

Post by RuRo »

Fuck Tom.

:shifty

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

Aaaaawwwwww shits about to go DOWN :/ :S
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

Really getting tired of this shit. It's really only in the Creed forum too. Chill the fuck out.
Photobucket cash grab.