Creed not meant to be right now (Stapp on Rockline)

A place for all Creed discussion.
AB23
Still Remains

Re: Creed not meant to be right now (Stapp on Rockline)

Post by AB23 »

AB23 wrote:No we're jot saying that. He's sayin that mark has repeatedly based stapp post full circle and in saying only stapp has bashed mark, not the other way around. Basically, I'm saying stapps the asshole and he's saying mark is
holy shit this post was full of typos

creed009
Loyal Follower

Post by creed009 »

AB23 wrote:
AB23 wrote:No we're jot saying that. He's sayin that mark has repeatedly based stapp post full circle and in saying only stapp has bashed mark, not the other way around. Basically, I'm saying stapps the asshole and he's saying mark is
holy shit this post was full of typos
Yeah, I was able to translate it though. :)

Decay

Post by Decay »

CALM THE FIRE
DO NOT FIGHT ANYMORE

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

Didn't Stapp always call Myles "the other singer", and Alter Bridge "the other band" in his book? I haven't read it but I'm sure that's been discussed here before. Whilst it's not him badmouthing Mark, it's a fairly douchey thing to do and lends to the general feeling that he feels deeply bitter about Alter Bridge's existence, which is in turn going to piss Mark off. Myles certainly has done nothing to earn the antipathy, unless he calls Stapp a massive twat whenever he sees him. Or MAYBE Stapp watched the Come to Life Pinkpop video on youtube...
For all of the hope that it brings...

creed009
Loyal Follower

Post by creed009 »

Ubik wrote:Didn't Stapp always call Myles "the other singer", and Alter Bridge "the other band" in his book? I haven't read it but I'm sure that's been discussed here before. Whilst it's not him badmouthing Mark, it's a fairly douchey thing to do and lends to the general feeling that he feels deeply bitter about Alter Bridge's existence, which is in turn going to piss Mark off. Myles certainly has done nothing to earn the antipathy, unless he calls Stapp a massive twat whenever he sees him. Or MAYBE Stapp watched the Come to Life Pinkpop video on youtube...
I remember him referring to Alter Bridge as "Mark's other band," but I don't recall him calling Myles "the other singer." I don't think he referred to Myles either directly or indirectly.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Ubik wrote:unless he calls Stapp a massive twat whenever he sees him.
:lol Troll Myles!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

creed009
Loyal Follower

Post by creed009 »