Original Higher Video anyone?

A place for all Creed discussion.
Them Bones
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Original Higher Video anyone?

Post by Them Bones »

looked through stuff, haven't found it yet... Its there am sure, with a lotta other creed videos that I had acquired... Hope I find it. But am a 100% sure a lotta people on this board have to have it... Its impossible that not a single person on here owns the original video..
Over thinking, over analyzing, separates my body from my mind..

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

You must feel like Julianne Moore in The Forgotten..
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Ashlee
Site Admin

Post by Ashlee »

Timotheus wrote:You must feel like Julianne Moore in The Forgotten..
Legit laughed out loud in the school library. Garnered many strange looks. haha

JaredWard
Blood Machines

Post by JaredWard »

Them Bones wrote:looked through stuff, haven't found it yet... Its there am sure, with a lotta other creed videos that I had acquired... Hope I find it. But am a 100% sure a lotta people on this board have to have it... Its impossible that not a single person on here owns the original video..
If the diehards here don't have it then I'm guessing no one on the forum does lol The only one that I can think of that might have it is Steve from CreedFeed.

Them Bones
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Them Bones »

I can assure you all it exists. Also, i think one of these documentary videos(am guessing behind the music) also shows the cutscene(highlighting the joint) from the Higher video when they talk about drugs and stuff... It used to be available on youtube as well.. I dint think they'd ever edit it although I had always wondered how it could air, but yeah, the truth is that the video has been edited and the intro featuring marijuana has been deleted... I'll keep looking through my stuff, and hopefully I'll stumble upon it..
Over thinking, over analyzing, separates my body from my mind..

JaredWard
Blood Machines

Post by JaredWard »

Yeah.. I used to have Behind The Music on my channel. It's funny because VH1 took that down but left the rest of their content (Creed at Ease, WAWO special, Flip golfing etc.).

http://www.youtube.com/user/CreedConnection/

I don't remember the joint on Behind The Music though. I guess I wasn't looking hard enough.