Fortaleza 11/08/2019
Rio de Janeiro 11/17/2019

SMKC
Recife 06/03/2019

JaredWard
Blood Machines

Re: Who's Got My Back?

Post by JaredWard »

TenaciousBe wrote:And Jared, I don't believe Christina has video of that show. I'm still good facebook friends with her, and if she had it, I'm sure she'd have leaked it out by now. :)
Ah cool. She was supposed to send me a list of everything she had but I guess she forgot haha the one I really want to see is the San Antonio 1999 show which was supposed to be a DVD I believe.

George
Loyal Follower

Post by George »

I would love to see that San Antonio 99' concert.
Creed
Rio de Janeiro 11/23/2012
São Paulo 11/25/2012

Alter Bridge
Rock in Rio 09/22/2017

Scott Stapp
São Paulo 12/14/2016
Fortaleza 11/08/2019
Rio de Janeiro 11/17/2019

SMKC
Recife 06/03/2019

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

TenaciousBe wrote:I'm not sure how long Who's Got My Back went for, but the 17 minute one was Say I. Watching Mark, Flip, and Brett just riff and keep playing to try their damndest to cover up Stapp's chicanery was a treat and a half.

And Jared, I don't believe Christina has video of that show. I'm still good facebook friends with her, and if she had it, I'm sure she'd have leaked it out by now. :)
Is the Say I video out there? Anyone?

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

Ya the song has "The End is Here" feel with a bit of a more western vibe to it. Really nice strumming

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

Ashlee wrote:So the story behind Stapp down on the floor with his floppy Hanes socks is that he was under the influence of something (this was the second to last show before the Creed breakup) and he played a 17 fucking minute rendition of Whose Got My Back. And started rambling on about how no one had his back while Bret, Flip and Mark kept playing for...

17 fucking minutes. If I'm not mistaken he also walked off stage two or three times and people had to go get him. It was a nightmare. lol
Dan Catullo has that stuff on video. It was going to be part of the Creed box set, along with other stuff. Stapp put a stop to all of it. Won't sign off on a box set.
Photobucket cash grab.

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

Well, I wouldn't want that in the box set either. Not one of creeds proudest moments.

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

I would. Would so wanna see Scott's level of turbodoucheness at the concert
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Same here. Plus, in order to properly illustrate the band as a whole, you need to show all aspects, good and bad.

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

You can put a price on litterally anything.......

Ryan, how much to raid Dans office for Chicago footage? Five dolla for some browneye?

Jhenrid
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Jhenrid »

Are you guys sure it's Dan with the footage? I that all that was held by the Ron Renew guy. On a side note his stuff could potentially see the light of day now.

http://www.thecreednation.com/thread/46 ... llTo=11821

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

Interesting. I still have part of it, the clip with the song "do it all over". I'd love to see the full documentary.

Finaldecision
White Knuckled

Post by Finaldecision »

It's funny. Someone starts a thread about how cool a Creed song was. But within a few days it turns out to be a thread about how much of a douchebag Stapp was. :smashcomp

BSC
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by BSC »

No wonder Scott put a stop to the box set, why would someone want their worst live moment packaged in a box set and then sold to fans for lots of money? Although I would like to see what Flip, Mark and Brett did for 17 minutes :lol

Them Bones
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Them Bones »

I wouldn't mind seeing it included in the box set, but Stapp putting a stop to the box set is definitely the right move. They would have given us shit anyways, the 2009 dvd, in 3D? fucking hilarious. that thing should have never been released, or even recorded, or even performed, it was that bad. I am not a fan of the Alter Bridge recorded shows either. The live in amsterdam was alright, I liked the band, not the direction. But the wembley one for me personally was cringeworthy. I just hated it on all levels. I have never gotten to watch the entire show ever, it was that bad for me, no offence to anyone here or the people involved with its making, but not my cup of tea.

Besides, I thought Mark was also pissed with catullo. But then, who knows what happens behind the scenes and who says what.

I'd like to see the stuff from Creed's prime days.
Over thinking, over analyzing, separates my body from my mind..

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Finaldecision wrote:It's funny. Someone starts a thread about how cool a Creed song was. But within a few days it turns out to be a thread about how much of a douchebag Stapp was. :smashcomp
Haha dude I started this thread almost a year ago.

JSlade

Post by JSlade »

Them Bones wrote:the 2009 dvd, in 3D? fucking hilarious. that thing should have never been released, or even recorded, or even performed, it was that bad. But the wembley one for me personally was cringeworthy. I just hated it on all levels. I have never gotten to watch the entire show ever, it was that bad for me, no offence to anyone here or the people involved with its making, but not my cup of tea.
That's because both of those fucking suck on every single level.