Creed @ Toledo, Ohio - 03-31-2000

A place for all Creed discussion.
chtimixeur
On The Rail

Re: Creed @ Toledo, Ohio - 03-31-2000

Post by chtimixeur »

Are there other Creed concerts on youtube that are as good as this one ?
By the way, any Creed hater should have to watch this video. Then, they would shut up for good.

Them Bones
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Them Bones »

chtimixeur wrote:Are there other Creed concerts on youtube that are as good as this one ?
By the way, any Creed hater should have to watch this video. Then, they would shut up for good.

dude, there were plenty of bootlegs that have been taken down for some reason. I love the one from Mesa(posted below) and the one from tempe(1998) is pretty awesome too. Creed haters are not gonna care about these tbh. I doubt they know why they hate Creed, its following a trend and jealousies by other bands.This is what I have noticed since the beginning. I am huge Cornell/Soundgarden fan, but it kinda irked me how Cornell had to bash Creed for being pop when he went on and released Scream, hypocrisy at its finest and Creed wasn't even pop. Judged on radio hits overplayed. But thats the truth, people do not know why they hate Stapp/Creed, they just think its cool to do so. I think all in all they are missing out on some amazing music and live performances, their loss.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/x-ffWyZ-zSQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://youtu.be/f5bMSBd80po[/youtube]
Over thinking, over analyzing, separates my body from my mind..

chtimixeur
On The Rail

Post by chtimixeur »

Stapp's presence on Say i is phenomenal. I really miss that gritty voice of his.

VigilantSteve
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by VigilantSteve »

Them Bones wrote:One Last Breath is brilliance, not the best bass, not the best guitar tones, but that song is "heavy", not noisy, and that guiat intro is easily the best thing that Mark has ever written imo. What he did with the simplest 4 chords is epic.
This is actually how I feel about most of the Weathered album. I think if they would have spent a little more time on the guitar tones and still had Brian on bass that the album could have been just as good, if not possibly better than Human Clay, because really the songwriting overall is top notch.