Mark doing a live Twitter Q&A in half an hour!

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
abw1987
Blood Machines

Re: Mark doing a live Twitter Q&A in half an hour!

Post by abw1987 »

Ryan wrote:There's a US Tremonti tour? I've only seen one date.
There's talk of booking a tour once Creed is off the road. So far it looks like they'll be touring the US and the UK. Time will tell, though. There are two dates so far (NYC 9/12 and San Antonio 10/17).

julio
Isolated

Post by julio »

More dates confirmed here: http://www.harddriveradio.com/show-info/get-the-dirt
The Creed-Alter Bridge guitarist will launch his first ever solo tour with hardDrive and we are so stoked! As mentioned, Man the Mighty, a new band out of Chicago who are also on Mark’s Fret 12 Records label with an album due this fall called “I Am Icarus,” will be opening. Since you’re a loyal reader, you can know some of the dates we have confirmed: 9/21: Lancaster, PA @ Chameleon Club, 9/23: Chicago, IL @ HOB, 9/25: New Britain, CT @ Club INT, 9/28: Orlando, FL @ Beachem Theater, 10/3: Kansas City, MO @ The Beaumont, 10/5: Shreveport, LA @ The Riverside. Tix on sale next Friday, 8/17. More TBA. Can’t wait! Website and promos in the works! You are gonna have a chance to win a Mark Tremonti signature guitar in our national contest and your local station will have meet and greets and more! Don’t wanna give it all away yet, but more is coming! Stay tuned…

Jhenrid
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Jhenrid »

Tremonti will be playing sept 13. at the prs experience signature event.

prslover
TABN.com Citizen

Post by prslover »

The ALL I WAS record will carry me as long as it takes for the new Creed/AB records come out. LOVE IT