The Random Mark Tremonti Thread

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
User avatar
zazthespaz
Kumar
Posts: 13800
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 am

Re: 2023 and making WAWO references!

Post by zazthespaz »

Mr. Slash wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:46 pm Mark, his whole family and the CEO of the National Down Syndrome Society were on CBS New York a month ago to talk about the syndrome and Mark's Sinatra album.
https://youtu.be/bXdf1YGUHAw
Cool! Don't know how that one flew under the radar. Good to see him and the family getting recognized!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

User avatar
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON
Posts: 9422
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: TABN

Re: The Random Mark Tremonti Thread

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

According to this article, the project that Mark did for the new Jersey Jack "Godfather" pinball machine is a vocal cover of "Speak Softly Love"
https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2023/0 ... -revealed/

The Godfather is able to draw from assets from all three movies and includes two different versions of the main theme (Speak Softly Love). One is an instrumental performed by Slash while the other is a vocal version sung by Mark Tremonti of Creed and Alter Bridge fame.

I wish they would release it online already. :/

User avatar
zazthespaz
Kumar
Posts: 13800
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 am

Re: What if you have to get a certain score to hear it?

Post by zazthespaz »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:47 pm According to this article, the project that Mark did for the new Jersey Jack "Godfather" pinball machine is a vocal cover of "Speak Softly Love"
https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2023/0 ... -revealed/

The Godfather is able to draw from assets from all three movies and includes two different versions of the main theme (Speak Softly Love). One is an instrumental performed by Slash while the other is a vocal version sung by Mark Tremonti of Creed and Alter Bridge fame.

I wish they would release it online already. :/
What if one of us has to buy a pinball machine and rip the track from it?
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

User avatar
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON
Posts: 9422
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: TABN

I dont play pinball so Im not gonna be any help in obtaining the song

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazthespaz wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:01 pm
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:47 pm According to this article, the project that Mark did for the new Jersey Jack "Godfather" pinball machine is a vocal cover of "Speak Softly Love"
https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2023/0 ... -revealed/

The Godfather is able to draw from assets from all three movies and includes two different versions of the main theme (Speak Softly Love). One is an instrumental performed by Slash while the other is a vocal version sung by Mark Tremonti of Creed and Alter Bridge fame.

I wish they would release it online already. :/
What if one of us has to buy a pinball machine and rip the track from it?
Guess Andy can do it for us.

User avatar
maximzub
On The Rail
Posts: 1397
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:57 am
Location: Where women don't exist.

Re: The Random Mark Tremonti Thread

Post by maximzub »

Today I finished listening through the entire Tremonti discography. They're the fifth band I've done that for. (I finished listening to the entire discography of Halestorm today as well, making them the fourth.)
I'm in love with somebody...
Found someone who completes me...
I'm in love with somebody...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

User avatar
maximzub
On The Rail
Posts: 1397
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:57 am
Location: Where women don't exist.

Re: The Random Mark Tremonti Thread

Post by maximzub »

I had a dream last night that me, my family, my friends Matthew and Ashton, and their families all went to this indoor rock music festival whose lineup included Tremonti, Halestorm, and Volbeat. Tremonti had been advertising that they would play the entirety of A Dying Machine for this show. Unfortunately, we missed most of their set. We got there as they were playing The Day When Legions Burned. Then they played If Not For You and that was the end of the show.
I'm in love with somebody...
Found someone who completes me...
I'm in love with somebody...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

User avatar
Dan Dando
On The Rail
Posts: 1666
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:39 am
Location: Wales, UK.

Re: The Random Mark Tremonti Thread

Post by Dan Dando »

maximzub wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:27 pm I had a dream last night that me, my family, my friends Matthew and Ashton, and their families all went to this indoor rock music festival whose lineup included Tremonti, Halestorm, and Volbeat. Tremonti had been advertising that they would play the entirety of A Dying Machine for this show. Unfortunately, we missed most of their set. We got there as they were playing The Day When Legions Burned. Then they played If Not For You and that was the end of the show.
How you're able to recall such specific details from your dreams I'll never know. Mine are a fuzzy blur.

User avatar
Crumbso
On The Rail
Posts: 1588
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Re: The Random Mark Tremonti Thread

Post by Crumbso »

Dan Dando wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:26 pm
maximzub wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:27 pm I had a dream last night that me, my family, my friends Matthew and Ashton, and their families all went to this indoor rock music festival whose lineup included Tremonti, Halestorm, and Volbeat. Tremonti had been advertising that they would play the entirety of A Dying Machine for this show. Unfortunately, we missed most of their set. We got there as they were playing The Day When Legions Burned. Then they played If Not For You and that was the end of the show.
How you're able to recall such specific details from your dreams I'll never know. Mine are a fuzzy blur.
Mine are boring as hell. I remember one night my girlfriend had a crazy dream about some psychedelic sentinel who would draw people into its world by looking at them..... I had one worrying about the milligram content of ibuprofen tablets. :facepalm
Image

User avatar
maximzub
On The Rail
Posts: 1397
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:57 am
Location: Where women don't exist.

Re: The Random Mark Tremonti Thread

Post by maximzub »

Crumbso wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:27 pm
Dan Dando wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:26 pm
maximzub wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:27 pm I had a dream last night that me, my family, my friends Matthew and Ashton, and their families all went to this indoor rock music festival whose lineup included Tremonti, Halestorm, and Volbeat. Tremonti had been advertising that they would play the entirety of A Dying Machine for this show. Unfortunately, we missed most of their set. We got there as they were playing The Day When Legions Burned. Then they played If Not For You and that was the end of the show.
How you're able to recall such specific details from your dreams I'll never know. Mine are a fuzzy blur.
Mine are boring as hell. I remember one night my girlfriend had a crazy dream about some psychedelic sentinel who would draw people into its world by looking at them..... I had one worrying about the milligram content of ibuprofen tablets. :facepalm
Mine are always vivid, sometimes to a scary level. Sometimes I'm totally convinced that they're real. I've seriously considered writing a fictional book whose plot is modeled after what happens in dreamland, but with school and all the other projects I want to do, that idea has sadly fallen to the wayside.
I'm in love with somebody...
Found someone who completes me...
I'm in love with somebody...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

User avatar
maximzub
On The Rail
Posts: 1397
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:57 am
Location: Where women don't exist.

Re: The Random Mark Tremonti Thread

Post by maximzub »

Happy birthday, Mark!
I'm in love with somebody...
Found someone who completes me...
I'm in love with somebody...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

User avatar
RnFnHomer
Brand New Start
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:50 pm
Location: Chile
Contact:

Re: The Random Mark Tremonti Thread

Post by RnFnHomer »

maximzub wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:13 am Happy birthday, Mark!
Yes!!!...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!. :cheers

Ando also...i saw this in the morning: https://twitter.com/TremontiMichael/sta ... 91201?s=20

:mtrocks
Image

User avatar
maximzub
On The Rail
Posts: 1397
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:57 am
Location: Where women don't exist.

Re: The Random Mark Tremonti Thread

Post by maximzub »

RnFnHomer wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:01 pm
maximzub wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:13 am Happy birthday, Mark!
Yes!!!...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!. :cheers

Ando also...i saw this in the morning: https://twitter.com/TremontiMichael/sta ... 91201?s=20

:mtrocks
Lzzy Hale mentioned in an interview that she might have something to do with that top secret project.

My two favorite musicians on the same project? Sign me up!
I'm in love with somebody...
Found someone who completes me...
I'm in love with somebody...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

User avatar
Dan Dando
On The Rail
Posts: 1666
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:39 am
Location: Wales, UK.

Re: The Random Mark Tremonti Thread

Post by Dan Dando »

Bit worried by that. Not a fan of Halestorm/Hale at all, oh well, we'll see what it ends up being.

nagpo
Burn It Down
Posts: 2013
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:11 pm

Re: The Random Mark Tremonti Thread

Post by nagpo »

I think they could make an awesome record/single. Let Mark write the lyrics though.

User avatar
maximzub
On The Rail
Posts: 1397
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:57 am
Location: Where women don't exist.

Re: The Random Mark Tremonti Thread

Post by maximzub »

nagpo wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:45 pm I think they could make an awesome record/single. Let Mark write the lyrics though.
I'm thinking it would most likely be a cover.

I doubt that she'll be on the entire project. Maybe he's doing a cover album with guest singers on some of the tracks.
I'm in love with somebody...
Found someone who completes me...
I'm in love with somebody...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

User avatar
Dan Dando
On The Rail
Posts: 1666
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:39 am
Location: Wales, UK.

Re: The Random Mark Tremonti Thread

Post by Dan Dando »

maximzub wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:08 am
nagpo wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:45 pm I think they could make an awesome record/single. Let Mark write the lyrics though.
I'm thinking it would most likely be a cover.

I doubt that she'll be on the entire project. Maybe he's doing a cover album with guest singers on some of the tracks.
Sinatra had some pretty famous duets with female singers. Maybe it's something along those lines.

User avatar
maximzub
On The Rail
Posts: 1397
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:57 am
Location: Where women don't exist.

Re: The Random Mark Tremonti Thread

Post by maximzub »

maximzub wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:10 pm My takeaway? I could care less about Alter Bridge's side projects.
Well, this didn't age well. Tremonti is now my #4 band and has been in my top ten for almost a year now.
I'm in love with somebody...
Found someone who completes me...
I'm in love with somebody...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

User avatar
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON
Posts: 9422
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: TABN

Re: The Random Mark Tremonti Thread

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »


Starting at 10:10 Mark basically confirms that he has the blessing from the people who run the Sinatra business to record a Tremonti Sings Sinatra Volume 2. So hopefully it's just a matter of when he has the time to.


Starting at 2:23 Mark confirms that the album he recorded in April is supposed to come out later this year. And to hopefully go into the studio early next year to record the next Tremonti record.

User avatar
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON
Posts: 9422
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: TABN

Re: The Random Mark Tremonti Thread

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Welp. The extremely limited vinyl of Marks cover of Speak Softly Love is already sold out on the website :/ I really hope they release it online on YouTube, Spotify, or for purchase on iTunes/Apple/music services by the end of the week. I'm getting real tired of physical media music exclusives. Especially when it comes to profits going to charity it really is weird to limit how to purchase it.

User avatar
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON
Posts: 9422
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: TABN

Re: The Random Mark Tremonti Thread

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Grammy Award-winning musician Mark Tremonti (Alter Bridge, Creed, Tremonti), has contributed over a dozen tracks to the new Venom pinball games, making their first appearance at Stern Pinball’s official booth (#3721) at the Stern Pop-Up Arcade at the Marriott Marquis in San Diego, California, July 19th – 23rd.

https://bravewords.com/news/alter-bridg ... ll-machine

Post Reply