Mark Tremonti Sings Frank Sinatra

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
Devil Inside You
Isolated

Re: Mark Tremonti Sings Frank Sinatra

Post by Devil Inside You »

nagpo wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:39 am I want stapp and tremonti to do a sinatra duet since both are walking in his shoes rn. would be a cool creed reunion
Its a really strange coincidence that they'd both be doing Sinatra projects unbeknownst to each other. Hell, forget Creed, I'd love to see them do a crooner duet.

As long as we're talking Creed, I would love to see Mark sing With Arms Wide Open in this style as a tribute to Stella

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

What Album did you order?

Post by MaraCarr »

I started to go with the blue LP… but decided to go with the red marble instead. I don’t have a record player anymore but… it’s something I’m looking into.

So which one did you order? I’m thinking the blue marble is probably a top seller!

I’m going to surprise my daughter with the new LP …a Player and all of Frank’s LPs’ if I can find them. It will be a phenomenal Christmas gift for her! She has no idea! :)

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Post by Mr. Slash »

Mark's project made it to some NBC morning show. Great!
https://twitter.com/alterbridge/status/ ... 8868634627

Dan Dando
On The Rail

Post by Dan Dando »

When do you think we'll hear the next single? Album release day isn't too far away.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

I assumed we'd only be getting one song since it is only 2 months away.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Well, it's confirmed. There will be an album listening party and live performance (Big Band style) for this one. Formal Attire for this one. Which is fine, since this is not the kind of event where it's aesthetically pleasing to wear dark black t-shirts of rock/metal bands (which in recent years, I have downgraded my wardrobe to contain mainly AB/Tremonti/Myles Kennedy dark black t-shirts and I'm still yearning for more of those). I wonder if plaid long-sleeve shirts is ok?

https://tremontisingssinatra.com/produc ... erformance

It's pretty tempting to try to make a trip of out this on a Saturday. I'll mull it over.

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

anguyen92 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:07 pm Well, it's confirmed. There will be an album listening party and live performance (Big Band style) for this one. Formal Attire for this one. Which is fine, since this is not the kind of event where it's aesthetically pleasing to wear dark black t-shirts of rock/metal bands (which in recent years, I have downgraded my wardrobe to contain mainly AB/Tremonti/Myles Kennedy dark black t-shirts and I'm still yearning for more of those). I wonder if plaid long-sleeve shirts is ok?

https://tremontisingssinatra.com/produc ... erformance

It's pretty tempting to try to make a trip of out this on a Saturday. I'll mull it over.
My entire closet consists of black tshirts and navy blue scrubs! Formal attire doesn’t mean we can’t wear all black!

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Holy crap. This thing is already sold out? It's been only like 4 days since it was announced.

Don't think I was going to go anyway. A two night stay at the same hotel plus flight that I was at for the Walk the Sky listening party was going to be $1,100.00. Not going to cut it that time around.

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Probably by a bunch of ex-Vega$ mobsters, but it's for charity, so all good!.

Post by gbruin »

It is sold out? That's really awesome! Glad to see so many embracing this project.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Probably by a bunch of ex-Vega$ mobsters, but it's for charity, so all good!.

Post by MaraCarr »

gbruin wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:18 pm It is sold out? That's really awesome! Glad to see so many embracing this project.
$100,000 on Day 1!
Last edited by MaraCarr on Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Probably by a bunch of ex-Vega$ mobsters, but it's for charity, so all good!.

Post by MaraCarr »

gbruin wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:18 pm It is sold out? That's really awesome! Glad to see so many embracing this project.
It is Sold Out! I think it would have sold out an entire Arena, maybe they will tour! :)

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Fly Me To The Moon will be out this Friday according to Marks IG/Twitter.

RevenantGB
TABN.com Citizen

Post by RevenantGB »

I'm surprised they chose I've Got You Under My Skin as the leading single given Fly Me To The Moon is Sinatra's most famous song by far. Regardless, very excited to see how much exposure this cover will generate for both Mark and the project.
Let this be an exercise in how to face your fears
Step into the realm of madness if you dare, my dear

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Post by Mr. Slash »

Odd lead single choices are Tremonti's special feature. :D

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

According to the iTunes Store, I think we are getting two songs on Friday? Both Fly Me To The Moon and I Fall In Love Too Easily are available for preview for some reason.....Im not complaining if it's two songs though!

Enjoyed what I heard from Mark vocally on both previews! Cant wait for tonight :D

RevenantGB
TABN.com Citizen

Post by RevenantGB »

Just listened to Fly Me To The Moon, the arrangements are almost identical to Sinatra's version with a few subtle differences. Definitely not a complaint though, both the band and Mark sound great.

On an infuriating note, I couldn't find the Apple preview for I Fall In Love Too Easily which I admit to being far more excited for. Damn it!

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Yeah Im not sure whats going on with IFILTE, I couldnt find a video for it on Google/YouTube like I could for Fly Me To The Moon (which makes me think its not actually being released tonight :/ :( ) . But this is on my iTunes NZ region. Guess I'll cherish the preview while I can :lol And the fact RevenantGB couldnt find it somewhere either is probably another sign its not supposed to be up :lol

RevenantGB
TABN.com Citizen

Post by RevenantGB »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:03 am Yeah Im not sure whats going on with IFILTE, I couldnt find a video for it on Google/YouTube like I could for Fly Me To The Moon (which makes me think its not actually being released tonight :/ :( ) . But this is on my iTunes NZ region. Guess I'll cherish the preview while I can :lol And the fact RevenantGB couldnt find it somewhere either is probably another sign its not supposed to be up :lol

Edit: I managed to find the preview just now! It must be a bug as you say, because it's only available specifically on Itunes. The preview was incredible, it's a completely different arrangement and even has little vocal melody changes! Honestly cannot wait to hear this song in full.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Anyone else get 2 songs or am I special cuz Im Canadian?

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

As of writing this post

iTunes only gave me I Fall In Love Too Easily

YouTube and Spotify only gave me Fly Me To The Moon

what the hell :lol

EDIT As of 10:15 they finally unlocked Fly Me To The Moon on iTunes for me.

Jhenrid
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Jhenrid »

So I fall in love too easily has automatically downloaded on itunes for me but no Fly me to the moon. Fly me to the moon is out on spotify. Edited to say both actually did download on itunes it just didn't notify me.