Tremonti Project: Previews

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Re: Tremonti Project: Previews

Post by Andy92 »

Michael just said they're doing a last minute practice session tonight at The Social. You're in luck Austin, this one's probably free.

Edit: Never mind, it's $5.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

AustinH22
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by AustinH22 »

Damn lol well thats a game changer for tonight...

BastiMix
Loyal Follower

Post by BastiMix »

Sometimes I hate living in Germany...
Please give them a like :)

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Well, I live in the USA but it's still 14 hours away from me. lol

luke62
White Knuckled

Post by luke62 »

Gahh!! I would so love to be with my GF in Sarasota tonight. I'd definitely go up for the show!

mitch103
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by mitch103 »

Someone gonna record?? But seriously somebody from this board better go I want reviews

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

Hope someone here makes it and we see some YouTube vids!!
Photobucket cash grab.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Seriously there's not one good reason that the release date should've been moved from the 10th lol.

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

Too bad I'm all the way in TN huh :lol

My problem I'm facing now is, It will cost about 500 bucks for my round trip ticket, and I will have a 3 day waiting period from the show to next flight, and I have no family in Orlando to stay with...
I just got a new car, and don't really wanna put that kind of miles on it. Plus I will only be 18 tomorrow, and have never even drove in a big metro city, i've been pretty sheltered...
There is always a way though.
Hey Austinh22, do you by any chance have a Honda Prelude? lol

Drivenunder4
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Drivenunder4 »

I think the reason they moved the album back to the 17th is cause there's no major albums being released that day and it'll chart higher. Zac Brown Band releases an album on the 10th which is sure to be number 1 or at least top 3

Decay

Post by Decay »

You know, David Bowie sang ''The man who sold the world'' and we will sing Mark Tremonti - The man who SAVED the world! All I Was is gonna be a master-piece, I just know it!

SlapDashJohnson
Bought The CDs

Post by SlapDashJohnson »

They might as well put all the album previews up since we have the live performances. I really hope I get my cd on Tuesday.
Formerly titanguy9

Rampage24
Bought The CDs

Post by Rampage24 »

I think the real amazing thing about all this is that Mark could've just hung it up after the Weathered tour/Creed breakup back in 03 and still would've been one of the most successful rock musicians of all time but no, he started all over with AB and now it's like he starting over with Tremonti in a way. It crazy to listen to old simple songs like "Signs" or "Freedom Fighter" and now is making this mind blowing complex songs with shredding solos and it makes one realize, he has turned into a master of guitar rather than a rhythm player. Also, he has now reached a level of success that few will ever reach in my opinion. He is an inspiration and a personal hero of mine and I'm sure there's many that think the same way. I believe that Mark Tremonti has an opportunity that no one else has ever had..to have three bands in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Lol But I definitely think that him and Creed will make it but either way Mark is one of the best not only rock musicians but one of the best all around musicians of all time.

phatnonphatness
Loyal Follower

Post by phatnonphatness »

Rampage24 wrote:Lol But I definitely think that him and Creed will make it but either way Mark is one of the best not only rock musicians but one of the best all around musicians of all time.
I hope I don't come across as condescending because Mark has probably been the biggest musical influence to me as a guitarist, but he'll never be considered one of the greatest musicians of all time. That's a fact.

Rampage24
Bought The CDs

Post by Rampage24 »

I think you're right from the publics view because not many people still know who he is but from the industry view I think it's possible

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

He gets pretty good recognition in the music/guitar industry. He'll never go down with Dimebag status or EVH status or whatever, but he's one of the better "popular" guitarists in this era of music.

Rampage24
Bought The CDs

Post by Rampage24 »

Agreed Andy. I think everyone that lived through the 90's and early 2000's, regardless of race or gender or social status, knows or remembers a Creed song and I think that shows that he and the rest of the band has made a "mark" on music.

BSC
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by BSC »

I don't wanna pick apart your post, but I think if he had given up after Creed he would have been one of the most hated and/or forgotten rock musicians of all time. I mean, Creed were hated on pretty heavily back in the day (and still are now to an extent) and he was half responsible for songs like Higher and With Arms Wide Open, which people love to hate. Plus, I'm no guitar expert, but in the Creed days I don't think he played anything too special.

I think while alot of people dislike Creed, they do end up having some respect for Mark atleast for his work outside Creed.

Ratedrkoallover
Brand New Start

Post by Ratedrkoallover »

can anyone post the new way out lyrics from the preview please..

thanks

DeadCell
Come To Life

Post by DeadCell »

BSC wrote:I don't wanna pick apart your post, but I think if he had given up after Creed he would have been one of the most hated and/or forgotten rock musicians of all time. I mean, Creed were hated on pretty heavily back in the day (and still are now to an extent) and he was half responsible for songs like Higher and With Arms Wide Open, which people love to hate. Plus, I'm no guitar expert, but in the Creed days I don't think he played anything too special.

I think while alot of people dislike Creed, they do end up having some respect for Mark atleast for his work outside Creed.
I agree that if Mark had hung it up after Creed that he may have been easily forgotten as a guitarist. However, there were probably just as many fans as there was haters. Creed was HUGE, especially when Human Clay dropped.

And in terms of riffs, Mark had some impressive ones back in the Creed days. The verse to "Inside Us All" for instance. That, in my opinion, is one of the best clean riffs he's ever written. It's up there with Blackbird and Brand New Start.

Keep in mind, Mark was highly recognized as a guitarist before Alter Bridge came to be, but it was Alter Bridge that opened a lot of eyes to just how good he is.