Hello and some questions.

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
00olo00
Brand New Start

Hello and some questions.

Post by 00olo00 »

Hi everyone! :)

I've been following this board since a long time, but never really had a reason to register and post something. Now when you have a new board and it grows from zero so I decided to say hello and show my support for Tremonti!
I will probably visit only Tremonti Project topics, because I've been waiting for this thing to show after the first time I've heard about it. Can't believe it came to life! Of course I'm a big Creed/AB fan too but now I realised that I don't really care for the rest of the band members, so things like who's better Stapp or Kennedy, don't really bother me. I'm a fan of whatever Tremonti did or took part in.

I have some things to mention at first:

1. If there is someone from Europe, who didn't order the bundles from Fret12 because of the shipping charge, can you give me an advice what to do now? I looked at the shirts at some merchant site you posted in the topics below and calculated that it would cost 40 euro for CD+SHIRT+shipping. It's still a great amount of money for me, will it be cheaper in the future, or should I order now?

2. On Fret12 FB site there are few posts about Best Guitarist poll, I didn't see any here and I'm afraid that some of you may don't know that Tremonti is in finals with Gates! I'm actually voting and listening to All I Was from some stream that someone posted, so please help us win this! http://www.wjrr.com/pages/guitarist.html

3. All I Was review: I didn't really dig the album for now, but all I can say that it's great! Really lovin Mark vocals! My favourites so far: Decay, Brains, New Way Out, So You're Afraid, Proof, Leave It Alone, Giving Up, All I Was, Wish You Well. Ops, that's too much I think, but I can't really delete any of those :P.

4. Tremonti live in The Social: Some of you are dissapointed because of Marks vocals. At first I was too, but after downloading those videos from youtube and cranking them up on my headphones, I really dig them! Lovin the ending of All I Was! Ok, sometimes he didn't hit some notes properly, but it was his firts time, he must have been stressed as hell!! I love that he doesn't have the habbit of changing the melody as Myles do live. I also loved the changing of guitars on Wish You Well. Really profesional, I think some guys at The Social didn't even notice it :D. I also can't wait to see the live videos from studio, they will blow my mind I'm sure!

That's it for now, sorry for my english (I'm from Poland, est. Europe). Greetings to everyone on this board!

TREMONSTER
TABN.com Citizen

Re: Hello and some questions.

Post by TREMONSTER »

Welcome 00olo00!

Have you checked out backstreetmerch.com's bundle packages? Shipping might be less expensive for you: http://www.backstreetmerch.com/stores/b ... rchandise/

Yeah I voted yesterday for Mark on the WJRR Best Guitarist Poll. I just voted again, so thanks for reminding me!
*Courtesy of Alter Bridge Bangladesh Facebook