Post by psycosquirrel789 »

http://tremontiproject.com/

Check it out. Some cool stuff up there.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Re: New Tremonti Project Site

Post by Andy92 »

Thought this was a pretty cool quote on there:
Every song that I write is unique to me and no single track is more important than another. While songs may tie together thematically on a record, each song has its own story. I share some thoughts here, but please find your own meaning in the songs. —-- Mark Tremonti
Edit: Might as well copy over the bits about each song.

Leave It Alone:
This blistering first track contains Mark's favorite solo he has written to date. Lyrically it deals with betrayal, the walls put up to protect oneself & having the confidence to turn away from all the negativity.
So You're Afraid:
The main riff in this song originated on Fret12's Mark Tremonti: The Sound & The Story. Contains one of Mark's favorite chorus & this hard rocker is a warning to those to face their fears before it is too late.
Wish You Well:
Believe it or not this unrelenting rock assault was born in Mark's head in 8th grade. Garret Whitlock reminded him of it and thus, the song was born. A perfect send-off to your adversaries!
Brains:
Mark's son Austen came up with the title for this song! This dark, pounding song is about someone who has lost everything & is unjust to those who needed to be taken care of.
The Things I've Seen:
This moody track contains very personal lyrics. A sobering look into the music industry from Mark's perspective.
You Waste Your Time:
The first single off the album. Metal riffs & trash sections, including a chorus that is quite unlike anything Mark has ever done in the past. Mark delivers a message that seethes with anger.
New Way Out:
The ballad of the album that drips with melody. The pain in Mark's soul is evident on this track about the troubles in the world & the hope to survive.
Giving Up:
The title of this hard rock anthem says it all. A song about being incredibly frustrated & seeking an out. Contains another of Mark's favorite solos on the album.
Proof:
A track that slows thing down a bit. A chorus that Mark often sang in the shower over the years. A verse that almost made an AB song. Mix it all together for a killer tune.
All I Was:
This title track was built around a riff that Mark loved. A hard, grooving song with truthful lyrics that take you inside Mark's head.
Doesn't Matter:
A song about trying to forgive & forget. After all the angry themes brought forth in the previous songs, this song tries to make the case that forgiveness heals. Still a hard-rocker.
Decay:
The song that pushes Mark's voice to the limits. Hard, punishing metal with explosions of melody that never lets up. A perfect closer to the album.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

JaredWard
Blood Machines

Post by JaredWard »

[youtube]http://youtu.be/9aV0Zksgt0o[/youtube]

Image Image Image

luke62
White Knuckled

Post by luke62 »

The videos for each song are really cool