All I Was T-Shirts

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
DeadCell
Come To Life

All I Was T-Shirts

Post by DeadCell »

The t-shirts are up guys. I'm particularly planning to buy the shirts for "Brains", "You Waste Your Time", "Decay", and "So You're Afraid" at some point. The rest are kinda meh.

http://store.fret12.com/Mark_Tremonti_s/12.htm

psycosquirrel789
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: All I Was T-Shirts

Post by psycosquirrel789 »

Props to his team for putting a new idea out there. Pretty cool.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Yeah I think this idea is really cool. I might buy one or two of them. No way I'd spend $250 on all 12 unless if I was rich. :lol
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

10topprs
Bought The CDs

Post by 10topprs »

Anyone notice the design on the "Brains" shirt is the tribal design from Mark's guitar? sweeeet

daysgoneby
Brand New Start

Post by daysgoneby »

Yeah, I noticed that, very nice!!!

Alter Bridge 23
Bought The CDs

Post by Alter Bridge 23 »

They have some cool autographed packages with shirts and cds.

TREMONSTER
TABN.com Citizen

Post by TREMONSTER »

Cool Idea having a shirt designed for each song on the album. Just bought the New Way Out and You Waste Your Time shirts.
*Courtesy of Alter Bridge Bangladesh Facebook

Alter Bridge 23
Bought The CDs

I might buy the super bundle has 3 shirts the cd and autographed litho for 65. Just 2 shirts cost $50. I want them all. haha

Jhenrid
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Jhenrid »

I think I'm going to try to buy one every payday, they all are really cool. I like the fact that they used ass the designs in the album booklet.

BSC
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by BSC »

I really don't see the point in this.. The only real difference between these and any other band T-shirts is that they've got the song names on them, and even then, if I was to buy one, I would buy one because I like the design, not because of the song that's listed on it. I guess it doesn't really matter, I'm just bitter after Michael got me all excited :lol

Pityforadime112
Brand New Start

Post by Pityforadime112 »

Some sick shirts. Def gonna get a couple, but does anyone know how the sizing usually runs? Not sure what size to order and I don't really wanna be swimming in a shirt thats too big. If anyone who's ordered merch from Fret12 could give me some feedback i'd appreciate it.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

I'm curious about sizing too. I got an XL from Fret12 at the listening party and it's one of those athletic fit style shirts so it's tight around my biceps and rib cage, which I don't like.

I like 7 of the shirts so if I'm to order them I'd like to know if these are normal or athletic fit.
Photobucket cash grab.

Alter Bridge 23
Bought The CDs

I'm curious about the sizing. I don't want one that is way too tight.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

I ordered a large, and it's the same size as all my other large shirts. Haven't washed it yet though to know if it shrinks. Actually, I haven't even worn it yet lol, but I just held it up beside me, and it drapes down longer than the large shirt I'm wearing now.

I'll try to wear it soon and let you guys know if it feels tight around my ribs.

Alter Bridge 23
Bought The CDs

Andy92 wrote:I ordered a large, and it's the same size as all my other large shirts. Haven't washed it yet though to know if it shrinks. Actually, I haven't even worn it yet lol, but I just held it up beside me, and it drapes down longer than the large shirt I'm wearing now.

I'll try to wear it soon and let you guys know if it feels tight around my ribs.
Let me know if you don't mind. I want to order the super bundle but don't want 3 shirts that don't fit. :lol

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Eh I'll go throw it on now. I'm curious myself lol.

Edit: The material doesn't feel quite like an under armor shirt, but it has a little different texture than my AB III shirt. I wouldn't say it feels like an athletic shirt per se. It wears pretty loose on me, didn't feel like it was rubbing or anything. Keep in mind I was wearing a large and I clock in at 5'8" 125 lbs lol.

Also, the tag says 100% cotton, and it didn't say it was preshrunk anywhere. So it could get smaller after drying it.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

Which one did you get?

I have other Fret12 shirts that are XL btw that fit better than the Tremonti All I Was one I got in Chicago.
Photobucket cash grab.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Mine's the All I Was shirt from the $25 pre-order bundle. Not sure if that's any different from what they passed out in Chicago.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

Oh okay. Thought you meant you got one of the 12.

And I didn't mean like an under armor shirt. It's athletic fit, not athletic shirt. :lol it's the same material as a regular shirt, just fits differently.

I ordered XXL because the way mine from Chicago fit. Haven't tried it on yet. Will tomorrow.
Photobucket cash grab.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Lol mine wasn't snug on me...I guess it could vary from person to person. See how the XXL fits for you. I'd say most people would be fine ordering the size they normally wear though.