Marching In Time

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
austin.
On The Rail

Re: Marching In Time

Post by austin. »

I wish Wolfgang would give us back our drummer. This is number one BS. Watching live videos from Wolfgangs debut secret show last night and a drum track on a guitar pedal could’ve done what GW is being paid to do. This sucks. He kicked ass in the Tremonti project. Hell Wolfgang kicked ass in Tremonti too. Those 3 with Erock was the best version Tremonti will ever be. Sucks to know how good GW is and see him doing this pop shit with Wolfgang presumably for simply more pay.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

I think you’re making a ton of assumptions. GW took a sabbatical from making music in general. I don’t like talking about/speculating on people’s personal lives online but none of us know nearly enough info as to why playing with Wolfie is better for him than playing with Tremonti now.

It’s fine to miss the guy in Tremonti but there’s always more to things than on the surface and it’s best to respect people’s privacy and their own decisions.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Dan Dando
On The Rail

Post by Dan Dando »

austin. wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:34 pm I wish Wolfgang would give us back our drummer. This is number one BS. Watching live videos from Wolfgangs debut secret show last night and a drum track on a guitar pedal could’ve done what GW is being paid to do. This sucks. He kicked ass in the Tremonti project. Hell Wolfgang kicked ass in Tremonti too. Those 3 with Erock was the best version Tremonti will ever be. Sucks to know how good GW is and see him doing this pop shit with Wolfgang presumably for simply more pay.
Qué Sera Sera, bud. As long as they're all happy and healthy at the end of the day :cheers

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

austin. wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:34 pm I wish Wolfgang would give us back our drummer. This is number one BS. Watching live videos from Wolfgangs debut secret show last night and a drum track on a guitar pedal could’ve done what GW is being paid to do. This sucks. He kicked ass in the Tremonti project. Hell Wolfgang kicked ass in Tremonti too. Those 3 with Erock was the best version Tremonti will ever be. Sucks to know how good GW is and see him doing this pop shit with Wolfgang presumably for simply more pay.
I agree, any career choice that is not one of the following:

a. abstract impressionist bodypainter
b. drummer in Tremonti's solo project
c. waterslide tester
d. anything related to the Guinness World Records / weird body section

is the equivalent of selling your soul for simply more pay.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Potentially 4 more days until Marching In Time (song) is made available :rockon
Only 55 more days until Marching In Time (the album) is out! :dance

I don't know who is in charge of the promo images and things for bands when they do these kind of photoshoots but I seriously don't understand why they never just properly release them on websites in color and/or HD sizes with the photographer credited or something. :wtf :slam :smashcomp Instead we just get black and white photos or small non-hd photos for promo that you can tell are taken at the same place but with no credit to a photographer :shrug I even try to do an image search and these images dont show up anywhere on any other website I can see. :shrug

Dan Dando
On The Rail

Post by Dan Dando »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:26 am Only 55 more days until Marching In Time (the album) is out! :dance
And I still haven't read the Dying Machine novel :facepalm

:lol

nagpo
Birth of Alter Bridge

Post by nagpo »

Dan Dando wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:51 am
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:26 am Only 55 more days until Marching In Time (the album) is out! :dance
And I still haven't read the Dying Machine novel :facepalm

:lol
I can't even find it. Been looking for a while. it's OOP as far as I can tell. I don't know why he doesn't just make it print on demand if he can't get another publisher

WaywardOne
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WaywardOne »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:26 am Potentially 4 more days until Marching In Time (song) is made available :rockon
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I kinda hope the next song isn't Marching in Time. Just feels weird to release the title track so far ahead of time. Like, if the song is important enough to name the entire album after, shouldn't itbe kept under wraps until the album is released? Or at least much closer?

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

WaywardOne wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:16 am I can't believe I'm saying this, but I kinda hope the next song isn't Marching in Time. Just feels weird to release the title track so far ahead of time. Like, if the song is important enough to name the entire album after, shouldn't itbe kept under wraps until the album is released? Or at least much closer?
Yeah, I'm gonna avoid that one till the full thing's out if it is a pre-release, epic closers have to be respected.

Can see why they'd release though, the main goal is to generate excitement and better songs will be better at doing that (though I'd hope there were three other songs capable of doing that...)

That said, I looked at Deezer and can't see anything about a next release, though that might be me being rubbish/they might've removed the reference.
For all of the hope that it brings...

ToNsOFuN88
Isolated

Post by ToNsOFuN88 »

WaywardOne wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:16 am
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:26 am Potentially 4 more days until Marching In Time (song) is made available :rockon
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I kinda hope the next song isn't Marching in Time. Just feels weird to release the title track so far ahead of time. Like, if the song is important enough to name the entire album after, shouldn't itbe kept under wraps until the album is released? Or at least much closer?
Honestly, same here. I mean I won't complain if they do, because it's probably going to be really good, but I would still rather it be saved until the album release. My will isn't strong enough to resist lol. I'm personally hoping for Let That Be Us.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Ubik wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:39 am Yeah, I'm gonna avoid that one till the full thing's out if it is a pre-release, epic closers have to be respected.
Shea will have his volume so high we will hear it.

WaywardOne
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WaywardOne »

Oh yeah, this is a preference but I don't have anywhere near enough self control to not listen as soon as it's out :lol. Interesting they did the exact same thing with ADM - title track released second, not long after the lead single.

ToNsOFuN88
Isolated

Post by ToNsOFuN88 »

WaywardOne wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:38 pm Interesting they did the exact same thing with ADM - title track released second, not long after the lead single.
So did Myles with The Ides of March 🤔

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

A Dying Machine was first, wasn't it? Then we had to listen to Take You With Me on a low quality Octane stream. Good times.
Andy92 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:50 pm Shea will have his volume so high we will hear it.
DAMMIT SHEA.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

I only remember the complaints.

Post by Andy92 »

I think Take You With Me was first and everyone said “omg it sounds too poppy” and then we got the title track not long after but I may be misremembering the order.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

A Dying Machine was first; April 6th. Take You With Me was second; April 16th.
Ubik wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:26 pm
Andy92 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:50 pm Shea will have his volume so high we will hear it.
DAMMIT SHEA.
That's assuming I listen to the title track/closing track or any more pre-releases until the album is out. :D I want to savor as much of the album as I can for the first listen this time around. If enough of us keep eachother in check about not giving into temptation we can hold off until the record is out :lol :/

scarecrow
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by scarecrow »

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:18 pm A Dying Machine was first; April 6th. Take You With Me was second; April 16th.
Ubik wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:26 pm
DAMMIT SHEA.
That's assuming I listen to the title track/closing track or any more pre-releases until the album is out. :D I want to savor as much of the album as I can for the first listen this time around. If enough of us keep eachother in check about not giving into temptation we can hold off until the record is out :lol :/
You're gonna Kev it? Well, I might try and avoid anything that isn't Let That Be Us, I hate having small snatches of songs in my head without knowing the whole thing so would probably listen to that one.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Re: quite the rebel

Post by Timotheus »

I'm gonna listen to everything and I hope they release the title track next.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

Adding you to my foe list.