6. You’re The Last 4:40
7. In One Piece 4:36
8. Under The Sun 4:32
9. Not Afraid To Lose 5:44
10. Bleak 4:37
11. Would You Kill 4:04
12. Marching In Time 7:33

Total length: 58:46

Im really happy with these track lengths....Not a single sub-4 minuter, 2 5+ minutes, and the title track is the longest song in the Tremonti discog yet by over a whole minute :peace :rockon :cloud9 :mtrocks :eek :headbang

Yet somehow we still manage to get the album to be less than an hour long :/ :lol
Last edited by SHEAKENBAKEN on Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Re: Tremonti V...

Post by Mr. Slash »

I hope we will get a new song tomorrow

UninvitedZero
Isolated

Post by UninvitedZero »

That track list is massive! Holy shit balls! I've been singing "Let that be us!!!" all day.

Single tomorrow?!

mitch103
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by mitch103 »

Let That Be Us is the song in the teaser 😃

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

Those are the most Alter Bridgey track lengths ever.

And the promo spiel is here! Single is If Not For You.
Renowned songwriter, Grammy Award winner and three-time Guitar World “Guitarist of the Year”/recent “Guitarist of the Decade” title recipient Mark Tremonti is no stranger to storytelling. Throughout his time with massive bands like Alter Bridge and Creed – and most-recently his solo band, TREMONTI – he has never strayed from his love of writing memorable songs with strong inspiration at their core. With their upcoming fifth album, Marching In Time,the band looks to build upon this trend while exploring their love for searing heavy music, drawing from current events throughout the last year to form the basis of each colossal track. While TREMONTI’s previous album – the critically acclaimed, worldwide-charting A Dying Machine (2018) – was an overall concept album with darker sentiments and story, Marching In Time carries a different vibe altogether. Featuring his signature execution of blistering, laser-precision guitar work and a reverberating, rhythmic metallic attack, the album emerges as an upbeat offering inviting the listener on 12 individual journeys. From the driving drum beat of opener “A World Away”to the epic closer “Marching In Time,” the new album is a reflective look at the world around us today. The band’s unmatched musicianship permeates through the album – showcased on tracks like “Thrown Further,” “In One Piece”and the thought-provoking “Would You Kill” – while the band displays their softer side on the pensive tracks “The Last One Of Us” and “Not Afraid to Lose.” The title track, “Marching In Time,” hits a personal note, telling the story of a father having a child during a global pandemic and how he prepares for life during that time – something Mark Tremonti recently experienced in his own life. Standout debut single, “If Not For You,” displays the evolution of the TREMONTI sound in 2021 and is guaranteed to become a favorite. Marching In Time is the record that will solidify TREMONTI’s place in the hearts of longtime fans as well as add masses to the band’s legion of followers. The album is an exceptional auditory journey of memorable riffs, intriguing lyrics and the unmistakable sound that continues to earn the band prominent global acclaim.

Marching In Time by TREMONTI was produced longtime friend and collaborator Michael “Elvis” Baskette – the producer Mark has worked with exclusively since 2007.
Edit - Also, spot the difference between that and the tracklist :lol
For all of the hope that it brings...

RevenantGB
TABN.com Citizen

Post by RevenantGB »

There are no words for how hyped I am
Let this be an exercise in how to face your fears
Step into the realm of madness if you dare, my dear

BMus1
Brand New Start

Post by BMus1 »

I wonder what the band is going to be. E Rock played bass last record so I'm assuming that will be the same. Is Ryan the permanent drummer now?

peapod0609
Bought The CDs

Post by peapod0609 »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:18 am Finally its happening :peace

We got the track lengths now too :eek :mtrocks :rockon :bow

1. A World Away 5:15
2. Now And Forever 4:20
3. If Not For You 4:10
4. Thrown Further 4:47
5. Let That Be Us 4:28
6. You’re The Last 4:40
7. In One Piece 4:36
8. Under The Sun 4:32
9. Not Afraid To Lose 5:44
10. Bleak 4:37
11. Would You Kill 4:04
12. Marching In Time 7:33

Total length: 58:46

Im really happy with these track lengths....Not a single sub-4 minuter, 2 5+ minutes, and the title track is the longest song in the Tremonti discog yet by over a whole minute :peace :rockon :cloud9 :mtrocks :eek :headbang

Yet somehow we still manage to get the album to be less than an hour long :/ :lol
Those are some promising song lengths, especially the title track! Where did you find the song lengths?

Also there seems to be some confusion on Track 6 as to whether it is called "You're The Last" or "The Last One Of Us" lol.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

peapod0609 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:14 amThose are some promising song lengths, especially the title track! Where did you find the song lengths?
on iTunes when I looked at the pre-order for it.

If you go onto the website and look at the album-used guitars; there's one guitar being advertised as used on a Bonus Track called "Walking Beside Me" so it looks like there's bound to be another edition of the album announced for another retailer soon?

At least we have another song to look forward to :rockon

Ubik wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:34 amEdit - Also, spot the difference between that and the tracklist :lol
Funny that this write up has wrong track names, while I was looking at the album-used guitars and some of the track titles on there are different as well :lol :wtf :shifty

peapod0609
Bought The CDs

Post by peapod0609 »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:41 am
peapod0609 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:14 amThose are some promising song lengths, especially the title track! Where did you find the song lengths?
on iTunes when I looked at the pre-order for it.

If you go onto the website and look at the album-used guitars; there's one guitar being advertised as used on a Bonus Track called "Walking Beside Me" so it looks like there's bound to be another edition of the album announced for another retailer soon?

At least we have another song to look forward to :rockon

Ubik wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:34 amEdit - Also, spot the difference between that and the tracklist :lol
Funny that this write up has wrong track names, while I was looking at the album-used guitars and some of the track titles on there are different as well :lol :wtf :shifty

Awesome, very cool. Appreciate the info!

So is it "You're The Last" or "The Last One Of Us" or "Last One to Change" lol, we need to get that ironed out!

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

So we've got You're the Last, and now the phantom tracks The Last One of Us and Last One to Change. Is Mark trying to tell us something here :shifty

chtimixeur
On The Rail

Post by chtimixeur »

Marching In Time by TREMONTI was produced longtime friend and collaborator Michael “Elvis” Baskette – the producer Mark has worked with exclusively since 2007.
What about Howard Benson who produced Full Circle in 2009? :headscratch

WaywardOne
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WaywardOne »

FREAKING. FINALLY. I was just prepping another complaint post too :lol

joshuabeau
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by joshuabeau »

Let’s go!! Was on my way back home from a trip when he dropped the teaser and lost my fucking mind!!

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

WaywardOne wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:53 pm FREAKING. FINALLY. I was just prepping another complaint post too :lol
I give you the green light to see it through. :lol
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

You guys get any merch? I grabbed two shirts and a cd. That little clip sounded heavy. Can’t wait man

ToNsOFuN88
Isolated

Post by ToNsOFuN88 »

BMus1 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:01 am I wonder what the band is going to be. E Rock played bass last record so I'm assuming that will be the same. Is Ryan the permanent drummer now?
Tanner just confirmed on Facebook he recorded bass for the record :rockon

mirko.volpon
Bought The CDs

Post by mirko.volpon »

What is Certificate of Authenticity in the box set of napalm records shop ?

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

mirko.volpon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:06 pm What is Certificate of Authenticity in the box set of napalm records shop ?
I guess just that it's a legit limited edition one?