Anybody not listen to the previews much?

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
Alter Bridge 23
Bought The CDs

Anybody not listen to the previews much?

Post by Alter Bridge 23 »

I listened to the 3 song preview several times and listened to them all on amazon once or twice. But I quit listening to those and the new ones they are releasing as I think it ruins the feel of getting a new cd. Listening along and be like oh yeah I know how the next 40 seconds go.

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Re: Anybody not listen to the previews much?

Post by TenaciousBe »

Same. I've listened to each new one a couple times, but then I've left them alone for the most part. I want a full album experience, not snippets that piece together to form something in the end when you get the "missing pieces" to the puzzle.
Join us on the Alter Bridge subreddit!
Sponsored by Moonrise Blue.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: And only a handful of people read my posts

Post by zazthespaz »

I've only listened to a handful a handful of times (resulting in 1/[handful^2]). The first 3 previews only left me wanting more and feeling incomplete so I find it better to just forgo them til they're officially released.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Decay

Post by Decay »

Listened to the previews 5 times at most. Don't wanna burn myself out like I did with Apocalyptic Love (even though I love that album). Wanna have a full album experience when I buy it on iTunes.

Vaux
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Vaux »

I haven't listened to hardly any. One Brains preview a couple times, and the amazon Leave It Alone preview a couple times, and that's it.

Seeker_1306
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Seeker_1306 »

I've listened to the previews that the official Tremonti Youtube channel has posted once each. Just enough to keep me from going insane before the album is released haha.