A Dying Machine - Tour 2018

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Re: A Dying Machine - Tour 2018

Post by Mr. Slash »

Someone uploaded their show at Wellmont Theatre in a somewhat decent quality. The different style of drumming is more striking than I expected.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENSxwiBvCY0

Edit: I actually like that Mark also tries to sing more difficult songs live, but damn, he really needs to work on his performance of "Trust".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qstgVH2bgk

WaywardOne
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WaywardOne »

Damn he’s pretty intense, not bad! Where did they find this guy?

WaywardOne
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WaywardOne »

Damn he’s pretty intense, not bad! Where did they find this guy?

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

Sounds...a lot different than Garrett. Not bad. But not the punch you in the face pop I was looking for...

Anyway, Greensboro headline show in 10 days!! Can't wait. 4th Tremonti gig. Favorite band. Got a lot of shirts :)

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

In line for Tremonti at the Cone Denim in Greensboro NC!

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

austin. wrote:In line for Tremonti at the Cone Denim in Greensboro NC!
Hey same
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

Where you at ahart I’m on the rail right hand side

Where you at say what’s up.

Jhenrid
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Jhenrid »

I was at the show, I was actually a couple people behind you

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

Erock gave us a set list and mark gave us a few picks! Awesome show. Neck hurts bad from head banging. Had a blast!

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Just from looking at setlist.fm it seems that they’ve played the same set three nights in a row to start their headline tour. Can anyone confirm?

I’m just hoping they start playing some of the un-played songs from the record. Make It Hurt, Desolation, and Legions are too good to not play live.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Desolation bb

MidnightToker
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MidnightToker »

WaywardOne wrote:Garrett is sitting out the tour. Hope he's ok :(
He also deleted his Twitter account. I have a bad feeling about this. Usually when someone sits out a tour for something normal or good, like a newborn baby or something, they share that info. But the fact that it's so secret and he disappeared from social media tells me it's something bad. I wonder if he has substance dependency issues. Whatever it is, hope he's alright and getting help if needed.

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Post by Mr. Slash »

MidnightToker wrote:
WaywardOne wrote:Garrett is sitting out the tour. Hope he's ok :(
He also deleted his Twitter account. I have a bad feeling about this. Usually when someone sits out a tour for something normal or good, like a newborn baby or something, they share that info. But the fact that it's so secret and he disappeared from social media tells me it's something bad. I wonder if he has substance dependency issues. Whatever it is, hope he's alright and getting help if needed.
Damn, I hope he will come back one day. He is such a great drummer. I always thought that Tremonti as a band consists of professional "down to earth" guys who got over the rock n roll drug addict phase.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

I’m pretty sure he’s coming back. People asked about this a few weeks ago in Army of 12 and Tim said it was just temporary. Sometimes a social media detox isn’t the worst thing in the world to do.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Given all of the crap we have to read on social media, it may not be the worst idea to just go completely off the radar. I mean why do we have to assume that just because someone goes off the radar, something horrible has happened to them like drugs and relapse? I mean if Tim says, he'll be back, then we got nothing to worry about. Sometimes, personal reasons are just what it is. Personal reasons that we honestly do not need to know unless they want us to know.

I mean look at Flip and Brian. Those guys are not ones that does a lot of stuff on social media. Do we assume that something horrible happened to them? No, ok, Brian had that one reevaluation period back in late 2012, but he's better now and has a kid and is doing realtor stuff with his wife. Sure, we have no clue what Flip does during the off year, but he's bound to all right. Last we heard of him, he was at the Tremonti show in Orlando earlier this fall. I think. Erock had a picture with him on Instagram.

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

Come on guys.... who just takes a few months off from their income for no good reason?

Love the guy but I’m a realist. Most likely trying to get a drug problem taken care of.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Apparently E-Rock broke a few ribs on tour :( will be playing his parts seated on a couch I guess.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

austin. wrote:Come on guys.... who just takes a few months off from their income for no good reason?

Love the guy but I’m a realist. Most likely trying to get a drug problem taken care of.
Well, people may suffer a burnout from the usual tour and grind and wants to take a few months off. There may be a passing in the family and decides to take a breather. It's not all "oh, he has a drug problem or alcohol problem and needs to take a few months off."

Again, why do we have to assume it is a drug problem? It's not polite to assume these kinds of reasoning out of nowhere concrete. It would be interesting in the event Garrett comes back drumming in how ever many months whatever and it turns out the reason he needs this break was not drug related.

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Post by Mr. Slash »

Tanner Keegan on vocals and lead guitar at the concert they played in Milan. He sounds great. But who is the masked guy on the bass guitar?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhivowHJdgo

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

This tour just keeps getting weirder and weirder with every news and video. It's so hard to keep track of all the events that has happened.