Tremonti pt #4 - A Dying Machine

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
Ryan
Blood Machines

Re: Tremonti pt #4 - A Dying Machine

Post by Ryan »

A Dying Machine is being released as an insta-grat track for preorders. The first single (track sent to radio as an actual single) will be Take You With Me.
Photobucket cash grab.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Ryan wrote:A Dying Machine is being released as an insta-grat track for preorders. The first single (track sent to radio as an actual single) will be Take You With Me.
So at least two songs before the album?! :eek :peace :dance Nice! Thanks for the info Ryan!

I wonder how long of a gap there'll be between the release of the two.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

:shrug

I kind of hope that only one comes out before the LP, even though I want to hear them all now. If 2 or more songs drop it kinda kills the idea for the LP and being the first to hear the album before it’s out.
Photobucket cash grab.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Ryan wrote::shrug

I kind of hope that only one comes out before the LP, even though I want to hear them all now. If 2 or more songs drop it kinda kills the idea for the LP and being the first to hear the album before it’s out.
True. Thats why I was so confused still as to why the LP and Album are so close together with the LP not being like sometime in March or April since the album is obviously already mastered. Although the LP date was announced way ahead of album completion obviously so maybe they werent sure :headscratch :shrug Plus having the title track released as an instant grat track before the LP seems a bit weird too but Im not complaining :/

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

It’d be cool if it was more of a release party and we got our albums that are included with the LP ticket that night...it won’t happen, but that’d be amazing!
Photobucket cash grab.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Ryan wrote:It’d be cool if it was more of a release party and we got our albums that are included with the LP ticket that night...it won’t happen, but that’d be amazing!
I mean 2 weeks before the album is out isnt too big of a window to have the album before others given all that costs and dedication that goes into attending this event so I could have seen that as being a possibilty, but of course someone would probably ruin that privilege and upload it to the interwebs illegally so :/

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:He also mentioned there's no blast beats on the record!? :eek :no :mope With Garret it's probably unnoticeable as it is because he hits the drums so fast and hard :lol
As far as I can remember they've never used blast beats before...
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Timotheus wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:He also mentioned there's no blast beats on the record!? :eek :no :mope With Garret it's probably unnoticeable as it is because he hits the drums so fast and hard :lol
I agree, don’t think they have before. But damn they should...

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

AB4Lyfe wrote:
Timotheus wrote:
Honestly I don't think I'd even be able to tell if there was blast beats or not :lol

WaywardOne
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WaywardOne »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
AB4Lyfe wrote:
Timotheus wrote:
Honestly I don't think I'd even be able to tell if there was blast beats or not :lol
Chorus of Once Dead. Blast beats.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

WaywardOne wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
AB4Lyfe wrote:
Timotheus wrote:
Chorus of Once Dead. Blast beats.
Oh shit! Never noticed before, thanks!

prowler5150
Brand New Start

Post by prowler5150 »

Has anyone heard if there will be retailer exclusive versions (i.e. Best Buy bonus tracks)?

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

Ryan wrote::shrug

Honestly putting the LP so close to the release kinda kills the LP imo. I can just wait a few weeks to buy the album vs spending 250 + travel costs. There's more to the LP than that but having already had the experience and having a bunch of other trips planned for the year, it was one of the deciding factors for me.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Approximately 55 hours until the pre-order and track is available on iTunes (if they release it at 12 EST on Friday).

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

AB4Lyfe wrote:Approximately 55 hours until the pre-order and track is available on iTunes (if they release it at 12 EST on Friday).
That means they only have 55 hours to get the lyrics done! :eek And they've missed out on so many opportunities :/

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

Timo told me the lyrics don't even matter as long as there's a catchy hook.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Fish Tacos wrote:Timo told me the lyrics don't even matter as long as there's a catchy hook.
Timo said that?! :eek But the lyrics are what matter the most! :eek

(Would totally still buy an album made my Mark if it was about all the cliche rap/hip-hop subject matter :lol)

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

That's neat! @TremontiProject on Twitter is having fans guess the missing words correctly now in order to get the codes to unlock them? :rockon

I dont know if embedding tweets is a thing on here so I just took a screenshot :lol

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:That's neat! @TremontiProject on Twitter is having fans guess the missing words correctly now in order to get the codes to unlock them? :rockon

I dont know if embedding tweets is a thing on here so I just took a screenshot :lol
Mechanical cradle, synthetic soup ladle.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Kreuger
White Knuckled

Post by Kreuger »

Blast beats are so over rated. Part of why I grew tired of metal. I've always liked Garrett's use of double bass though. Sparingly used, it sounds good.
Scott Stapp:
28th March, 2014 at The Opera House in Toronto