Tremonti pt #4 - A Dying Machine

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Re: Tremonti pt #4 - A Dying Machine

Post by AllC392Was »

JaredWard wrote:The art is a new low for me, just being honest. Whoever did this one just copied and pasted a stock image, cropped it, and slapped Tremonti on it.

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-phot ... -376186675
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-se ... 1127005089

oh wow. Thats not a good look.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Hmmm that’s a bit iffy...at least it’s just the promotional artwork for this song and not for the entire album.

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Post by Mr. Slash »

Well it might be stolen, but it still looks pretty cool to me imo.

jcrowe
Brand New Start

Post by jcrowe »

How upset will everyone be if bringer of war turns out to be an acoustic love ballad?

WaywardOne
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WaywardOne »

jcrowe wrote:How upset will everyone be if bringer of war turns out to be an acoustic love ballad?
Like... a lot :smashcomp

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

WaywardOne wrote:
jcrowe wrote:How upset will everyone be if bringer of war turns out to be an acoustic love ballad?
Like... a lot :smashcomp
Dont worry it's not! :lol It's pretty standard Tremonti from the sounds of it :lol Heavy and/or fast instrumentals with soaring catchy chorus. You can hear all that in the iTunes preview for the other regions that have it already.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

I’m worried that you used the word “standard” there, fwiend.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

JaredWard wrote:The art is a new low for me, just being honest. Whoever did this one just copied and pasted a stock image, cropped it, and slapped Tremonti on it.

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-phot ... -376186675
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-se ... 1127005089

Disappointing. Especially considering how bad the font looks.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

facelessman07
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by facelessman07 »

Uhh...where's the creative artwork that Mark's brother was insanely good at back in the day?

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

I like it plenty! Not what I expected at all. Opens with something you might expect from Year of the Tiger. Love the verse riff and the pre-chorus. Ending is cool.
For all of the hope that it brings...

mitch103
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by mitch103 »

You can listen to a 30 second preview of it on amazon.co.uk

JaredWard
Blood Machines

Post by JaredWard »

facelessman07 wrote:Uhh...where's the creative artwork that Mark's brother was insanely good at back in the day?
Seeing as this is completely different than the other album art, I'm assuming Dan didn't do this but I have no idea anymore. I thought the artwork for The Last Hero wasn't Dan and I was completely wrong lol They could have hired this out or one of the band members could have done it in a hurry. The most important thing is that they actually paid for the commercial license to use the image. If not they could be in big trouble or even sued for copyright infringement. From what I've heard it's happened to Sevendust before.

facelessman07
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by facelessman07 »

JaredWard wrote:
facelessman07 wrote:Uhh...where's the creative artwork that Mark's brother was insanely good at back in the day?
Seeing as this is completely different than the other album art, I'm assuming Dan didn't do this but I have no idea anymore. I thought the artwork for The Last Hero wasn't Dan and I was completely wrong lol They could have hired this out or one of the band members could have done it in a hurry. The most important thing is that they actually paid for the commercial license to use the image. If not they could be in big trouble or even sued for copyright infringement. From what I've heard it's happened to Sevendust before.
Yeah dude, I love your stuff that you've put out. Speaking of which, I'm kind of in the market for something. I'll message you on FB.

WaywardOne
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WaywardOne »

JaredWard wrote:
You’re lobbying to do the artwork yourself, aren’t you Jared.... :humina

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

HOLY FUCK BRINGER OF WAR IS LIT AS HELL! I Didnt think I'd be surprised but damn! That bridge! THAT SOLO! Those Vocals and Melodies! :cloud9 :mtrocks :headbang :rockon I really love this song! Easily better than TYWM, but A Dying Machine still has a little edge over it, IMO.

JaredWard
Blood Machines

Post by JaredWard »

WaywardOne wrote:You’re lobbying to do the artwork yourself, aren’t you Jared.... :humina
Nah, my time has passed I think lol I just want something better than what we've gotten the last few years and a copy and paste job really makes me sad because I'm into the art just as much as the music. I think the last Dan T. layout I really really loved was One Day Remains.

ToNsOFuN88
Isolated

Post by ToNsOFuN88 »

I'm loving how every song so far has touched on a different genre of rock, but still has that Tremonti element. What a bad ass song! That solo is crazy!

scarecrow
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by scarecrow »

The variety of sounds here is pretty amazing.

Mullet151
Brand New Start

Post by Mullet151 »

Wow that was really different than what I was expecting, but I did like it. That solo is soooo good, has a really different lead tone sound than any of his others that I can think of. It was nice not to hear just another clean solo.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

THIS SONG IS A FUCKING BANGER!!! Love it. Fast, chaotic, melodic, dat solo doe...