Tremonti pt #4 - A Dying Machine

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
Ryan
Blood Machines

Re: Tremonti pt #4 - A Dying Machine

Post by Ryan »

they said a date that another song was coming out before? i missed that. i only saw that Bringer of War would be the next song released, never a when it would be.

i hope they don't put anymore out, even though i want to hear more, before the LP cause that would suck. it kind of sucks that 2 have been released already. takes away from the experience.
Photobucket cash grab.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Ryan wrote:they said a date that another song was coming out before? i missed that. i only saw that Bringer of War would be the next song released, never a when it would be.

i hope they don't put anymore out, even though i want to hear more, before the LP cause that would suck. it kind of sucks that 2 have been released already. takes away from the experience.
On the 16th of April, Mark replied to a tweet and said 2 weeks until Bringer of War, seeing as how that was a Monday, it should be out in theory this upcoming Monday the 30th because it will have been two weeks. But ever since that tweet, neither he nor the band have made any announcement of a 3rd song being released so who knows what's going on anymore.

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Spare the book, sacrifice the single.

Post by gbruin »

Maybe Bringer of War was produced by GRRM...
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

WaywardOne
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WaywardOne »

Ryan wrote:they said a date that another song was coming out before? i missed that. i only saw that Bringer of War would be the next song released, never a when it would be.

:yeahthat

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:

On the 16th of April, Mark replied to a tweet and said 2 weeks until Bringer of War, seeing as how that was a Monday, it should be out in theory this upcoming Monday the 30th because it will have been two weeks. But ever since that tweet, neither he nor the band have made any announcement of a 3rd song being released so who knows what's going on anymore.
Ah I see. It is kinda weird they’re all silent about it now. Hmm..
Photobucket cash grab.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

I just got a tweet reply from Mark saying it might be out on the 11th of May.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

So the day before the Listening Party? I suppose that’s better than next week for the people attending, but still...

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Just don’t listen to it if you’re going to the LP. Easy.

You go to the LP to meet the band and get a more intimate concert. If you’re paying $250 only to hear an album a month early then you’re spending way too much money lol.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

It’s all of that. The album is part of the experience.

I mean, there’s plenty of time between May 12 and June 8 to release 2-3 songs. They’ve never released any of the songs before the LP before. So it’s just different this time around.
Photobucket cash grab.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Andy92 wrote:Just don’t listen to it if you’re going to the LP. Easy.

You go to the LP to meet the band and get a more intimate concert. If you’re paying $250 only to hear an album a month early then you’re spending way too much money lol.
I get paying that much money to be able to listen to the music ahead of the release date.

But I don't get how that experience can be less special when other people have heard 10 minutes of the album as well. You're basically paying money then to be able to brag about being an elite fan.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

.........and to be fornunate enough in life to be able to spent that much and time and money.
Nothing wrong about that, indeed I’m jaleous. If i was fortunate enough myself I would do the same thing. Now I’m lucky enough to attend lots of concerts near by and buy all of their music. Some people are not that lucky either. So I suppose I support the idea that those lucky enough to be able to attend the LP should not support the rest don’t getting any sweets upfront.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

The intro and the first verse of the title track are the highlight of the song.. That's really the climax of the song for me. Afterwards it takes way too long to get nowhere with a cool bridge in between. I'm starting to like Take You With Me a lot more.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

DeadCell
Come To Life

Post by DeadCell »

riemslag1 wrote:.........and to be fornunate enough in life to be able to spent that much and time and money.
Nothing wrong about that, indeed I’m jaleous. If i was fortunate enough myself I would do the same thing. Now I’m lucky enough to attend lots of concerts near by and buy all of their music. Some people are not that lucky either. So I suppose I support the idea that those lucky enough to be able to attend the LP should not support the rest don’t getting any sweets upfront.
Agreed 100%. I’m one that has the funds, but not the time. We’re working copious amounts of overtime for the next few weeks but I can’t get 2 days away to go see the show.

UninvitedZero
Isolated

Post by UninvitedZero »

How I wish I could attend the LP or any Tremonti headlining show... May 11? Sadface. I was hoping to deafen my girlfriend this week with Bringer Of War on repeat super loud. 3 songs released over a period of time out of 14 on the record isn't bad at all. The album is still gonna kick major amounts of tail once it's released!

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

Timotheus wrote: But I don't get how that experience can be less special when other people have heard 10 minutes of the album as well.
It doesn't change your enjoyment of the songs per se but I can see how the knowledge that the exclusive event you paid for is now less exclusive can tarnish the experience. If the LP was after the album release date or they released 6 singles instead of 3, there would eventually be a point of diminishing returns for the people who view that exclusivity as a selling point. I think that sliding scale is just further to the left for some people.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Sorry, Chris and Hartie.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

The background looks cool, but that vertical text remains to be desired to me.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

What's up with these guys and fonts?
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

WaywardOne
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WaywardOne »

HOLY SHIT THAT ARTWORK

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

The fonts are killing me but the backdrops behind them have been awesome for this cycle.