07. Traipse
08. The First The Last
09. A Lot Like Sin
10. The Day When Legions Burned
11. As The Silence Becomes Me
12. Take You With Me
13. Desolation
14. Found
HOLY SHIT I'M BEYOND PUMPED! Awesome and unique titles. I can almost see how the story progresses as you go down the track list. Interesting thing to point out... the novel starts with As The Silence Becomes Me as part 1. I wonder if the novel starts out already in the conflict. Like maybe the world is overtaken by robots, and the main character is all alone in hiding. Then it goes back to the beginning and explains how they came to be at that point. As you can tell I'm really excited for this, I'm already analyzing something I haven't heard/read :lol :lol :lol

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Tremonti pt #4 - A Dying Machine

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Ubik wrote:I love that if you send Mark and Myles into two different rooms at the same time to write solo concept albums, they end up as different as this conceptually :lol
I know, right?! :cloud9 :mkrules :mtrocks Put them together and you get titles like The Year Of A Dying Machine, The Great Traipse or Throw Them To The Tigers and Desolation Can Only Heal :lol

Titles for AB6 leaked :shifty

WaywardOne
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WaywardOne »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
Ubik wrote:I love that if you send Mark and Myles into two different rooms at the same time to write solo concept albums, they end up as different as this conceptually :lol
I know, right?! :cloud9 :mkrules :mtrocks Put them together and you get titles like The Year Of A Dying Machine, The Great Traipse or Throw Them To The Tigers and Desolation Can Only Heal :lol

Titles for AB6 leaked :shifty
I mean, we're seeing Alter Bridge distilled down into it's purest elements! AB is what you get when you blend them together. All beautiful :D

Marshall
White Knuckled

Post by Marshall »

Here you go:

Dolo
Burn It Down

Post by Dolo »

Dafuq was that? The last thing I expected was it to be in major key.
Check out my solo project Slight Isolationism:

Facebook
YouTube
Spotify
Bandcamp

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

diggin the production on tremontis voice

UninvitedZero
Isolated

Post by UninvitedZero »

Ooooh! Finally one snippet! From The Sky as the first single? Sounds killer! :mtrocks

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

THAT SOUNDS SO GOOD! :mtrocks :cloud9 :headbang Love the vocals! :cloud9

Also is it me or does the description says Found is an instrumental?! :rockon

Honestly I'd be okay if it had Marks vocals still obviously but Tremont doesn't have an instrumental yet so :rockon

But then how could there be 14 lyric sheets if only 13 songs have vocals? :lol I'm so confused! :/

Marshall
White Knuckled

Post by Marshall »

"Tremonti, the band comprised of Mark Tremonti on vocals/guitars, Eric Friedman on guitars, and Garrett Whitlock on drums, will be releasing their fourth full-length album, A Dying Machine, worldwide via Napalm Records on June 8th. Longtime producer, Michael “Elvis” Baskette, produced the album. The album is currently available for pre-order at: http://smarturl.it/ADyingMachine-NPR

From the militant drum assault of the album opener “Bringer Of War” to the instrumental closer “Found,” A Dying Machine is Tremonti’s most-diverse musical offering to date. Songs like “From The Sky,” “Throw Them To The Lions” and “A Lot Like Sin” are signature Tremonti that fans have come to love from the trio. Songs like “Trust,” “The First The Last” and “Desolation” take the listener to new places sonically, all backed by Tremonti’s signature vocal style. A teaser video with music from the album can be seen at: https://youtu.be/LbJNULY8R0w

A Dying Machine is the first concept album of Tremonti’s career and the music is inspired by a story that came to Mark while on the last Alter Bridge tour. During that time, the epic title track “A Dying Machine” was born. The story, which is being turned into a full-length work of fiction authored by Mark Tremonti and John Shirley, takes place at the turn of the next century where humans and fabricated beings called “vessels” are trying to co-exist. Tremonti and Shirley are working on finishing the novel to release alongside the record.

The track listing for A Dying Machine is:
1) Bringer Of War
2) From The Sky
3) A Dying Machine
4) Trust
5) Throw Them To The Lions
6) Make It Hurt
7) Traipse
8) The First The Last
9) A Lot Like Sin
10) The Day When Legions Burned
11) As The Silence Becomes Me
12) Take You With Me
13) Desolation
14) Found

Tremonti will be hitting the road in support of A Dying Machine. The band will be playing a record release show in Orlando on May 12th at the Social. They are also confirmed for Carolina Rebellion on May 4th, the Lunatic Luau on May 5th and will be playing a headline shows in Savannah on May 2nd and Atlanta on May 7th. The band heads over to Europe in mid-June for seven weeks of touring that includes dates as direct support for Iron Maiden alongside headline shows and European festival appearances. Full tour information and ticket purchase links can be found at http://www.marktremonti.com"

UninvitedZero
Isolated

Post by UninvitedZero »

New sonic places? Hmmm... Maybe more acoustic driven?

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

UninvitedZero wrote:New sonic places? Hmmm... Maybe more acoustic driven?
Maybe my dream about there being dubstep on the album is coming true! :eek :lol

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

I like the way it teases a chorus then goes back to the verse. But I want that chorus dammit.
For all of the hope that it brings...

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

HYPED!!! :rockon :peace this listening party can’t come soon enough!
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

UninvitedZero
Isolated

Post by UninvitedZero »

I can't stop listening to the same minute over and over. Someone has gotta fill in the lyrics of the title track so we can hear all of it! Lol.

And I just remembered and had to give Gojira's "From The Sky" another listen...

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

I'm glad they listed that as a "signature Tremonti" one, because it does sound much like his plenty of his previous stuff. Really want to hear the newer directions.
For all of the hope that it brings...

DarkKnight12
White Knuckled

Post by DarkKnight12 »

UninvitedZero wrote:I can't stop listening to the same minute over and over. Someone has gotta fill in the lyrics of the title track so we can hear all of it! Lol.

Wouldn't it make more sense if we get the Title track as first single when the lyrics are completed?

Mullet151
Brand New Start

Post by Mullet151 »

Whats up guys been stalking this thread for a few weeks dying for info feeling like a machine. So pumped to finally get a snippet of something! I have also been unable to stop listening to that clip over and over. Felt like things had been moving really slow in comparison to the Dusterize cycles. So glad to have some forward progress. :mtrocks

JaredWard
Blood Machines

Post by JaredWard »

"instrumental closer"... :eek

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

:mtrocks

So ready for this!!!

UninvitedZero
Isolated

Post by UninvitedZero »

DarkKnight12 wrote:
UninvitedZero wrote:I can't stop listening to the same minute over and over. Someone has gotta fill in the lyrics of the title track so we can hear all of it! Lol.

Wouldn't it make more sense if we get the Title track as first single when the lyrics are completed?
It would. But this clip of From The Sky is already out. And maybe the title track is a lengthier cut on the record, not really "single" material. Cauterize wasn't the first single from that album either...

Whichever song is chosen just needs to be here NOW!