Tremonti pt #4 - A Dying Machine

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Tremonti pt #4 - A Dying Machine

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Ryan wrote:the people that ordered the vinyl All I Was bundle with the holiday surprise gift got it. the gift was Gone and All That I Got on singles on vinyl and the artwork from the photo above, which had a code and the URL to that site to put it in and reveal another word.
Ahhh thats right. I think I remember hearing something about that but must have forgotten about since :facepalm :lol Thanks, Ryan.

P.S - Seeing that photo just makes me more eager to hear the music though :/ :lol

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

booked my flight, hotel, and rental car for orlando today. can't wait!!
Photobucket cash grab.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Tracking with the Copperhead! Check them all out at http://www.Fret12.com. #Tremonti #PRS #adyingmachine
:lol Marks face

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

From Mark on Facebook: Rhythm guitars are done..#ADyingMachine

TremontiFan4Life
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by TremontiFan4Life »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:I'm debating whether or not I want to buy the Limited Edition Artist Bundle now or later :headscratch :lol

If I buy it now, I'm guaranteed to get one/there's no chance it would go out of stock beforehand. At the same time, I don't know if there's going to be different/better bundles available in the future closer to release that I'd might want to get instead. Like if Tremonti came out with a $225 Fandom Bundle like Myles did, I'd get that. :lol Plus with the album title, and album art not even being incorporated into the merch page yet, it feels too early to place an order :/
Never knew of this bundle, please enlighten me, what was in it?

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

TremontiFan4Life wrote:Never knew of this bundle, please enlighten me, what was in it?
The Tremonti bundle or the Myles bundle?

TremontiFan4Life
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by TremontiFan4Life »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
TremontiFan4Life wrote:Never knew of this bundle, please enlighten me, what was in it?
Myles

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

TremontiFan4Life wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
Myles
I cant remember if there was more in it, and all the online stores dont seem to be advertising it anymore, but here's the image:

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

More pics of Mark and Erock in the studio. Not sure if these were from yesterday or today though cause Marks wearing the same clothes :lol
Last edited by SHEAKENBAKEN on Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Post by Mr. Slash »

I guess I'm repeating myself, but i still think that Tremonti is one of the most awesome personalities in Rock & Metal History.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Mr. Slash wrote:I guess I'm repeating myself, but i still think that Tremonti is one of the most awesome personalities in Rock & Metal History.
No harm in repeating the truth :D :mtrocks

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Mr. Slash wrote:I guess I'm repeating myself, but i still think that Tremonti is one of the most awesome personalities in Rock & Metal History.
The God of Riff

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

AB4Lyfe wrote:
The God of Riff
I wonder how many Riffs Mark has written in his career :headscratch :mtrocks :headbang

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

I got some pre-orders with Fret12. Wondering what Napalm comes up wifh !? Can’t wait for that.

cheesedip1
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Tremonti pt #4

Post by cheesedip1 »

Timotheus wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
AHart96 wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
AB4Lyfe wrote:I’m really excited about this record, but concerned with the production pace...
Speaking of this concern again...Erock posted that today(February 1st obviously) is the final day he's tracking Bass after only just starting to track bass on the 29th!? It only took him four days to track 14 songs so I guess thats about 3-4 songs per day :eek

Guess we'll see how Guitars go next :lol
Considering the fact that there are 14 songs done on bass and drums, as well as the fact that there’s ALREADY an album title and date for the listening party, I would have to believe Mark has had these songs done and sitting on them for a while
Do you think it's possible some of the songs could have been from the Dusterize cycle? I remember them saying they had done outlines for 25 songs before narrowing it down to 20. So maybe 5 of these 14 songs are from that cycle.
Well, that would be depressing.

Why

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Re: Tremonti pt #4

Post by Timotheus »

cheesedip1 wrote:
Timotheus wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
AHart96 wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
AB4Lyfe wrote:I’m really excited about this record, but concerned with the production pace...
Speaking of this concern again...Erock posted that today(February 1st obviously) is the final day he's tracking Bass after only just starting to track bass on the 29th!? It only took him four days to track 14 songs so I guess thats about 3-4 songs per day :eek

Guess we'll see how Guitars go next :lol
Considering the fact that there are 14 songs done on bass and drums, as well as the fact that there’s ALREADY an album title and date for the listening party, I would have to believe Mark has had these songs done and sitting on them for a while
Do you think it's possible some of the songs could have been from the Dusterize cycle? I remember them saying they had done outlines for 25 songs before narrowing it down to 20. So maybe 5 of these 14 songs are from that cycle.
Well, that would be depressing.

Why
Because that would say a lot about the quality of the new album.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Did you not like Dust, Tim Tim?

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Not as much as Cauterize, but I definitely didn't dislike it. I think the double albums had 4 or 5 really good songs, a bunch of songs averaging between good and okay and then a handful of fillers. My previous comment wasn't a diss at Cauterize or Dust. I just don't like the idea of them scraping the barrel like that. It literally would be quantity over quality.

Which I don't think they're doing by the way. I was just responding to Shea's post.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Vaux
Isolated

Post by Vaux »

I wonder what that Gibson is doing back there in those pictures. And it looks like the board has a few written things on it, can't make out the others but I think one says acoustic in the clean guitar section.

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

Looks like Erock might've been using it, maybe just to keep himself entertained though. Elvis has a bunch of other guitars lying around usually.
For all of the hope that it brings...