Tremonti pt #4 - A Dying Machine

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Re: Tremonti pt #4

Post by AllC392Was »

Mark has been working on these songs for over a year. I think the band is going into the studio already knowing what they are going to record versus coming up with stuff in pre pro.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

ERock is tracking bass this album.

WaywardOne
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WaywardOne »

AB4Lyfe wrote:ERock is tracking bass this album.
Yep. Wondering what kind of impact this will have on the sound this time around - there was nothing wrong with his bass work on All I Was, but Wolfie had a huge impact on the leap from there to Cauterize/Dust.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

CONFIRMED BY MARK:

Next album will be called A Dying Machine, and will be released by Napalm Records!

Last edited by AB4Lyfe on Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarkKnight12
White Knuckled

Post by DarkKnight12 »

Yup! Pretty badass title if you ask me! Here’s the teaser video https://youtu.be/qa6tGCWozAY

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

The guys must have a good working relationship with Napalm!

A Dying Machine is a cool title.
For all of the hope that it brings...

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Post by Mr. Slash »

Dunno why, but I think that "A Dying Machine" is a super awesome name. I also liked "Cauterize" as an album title. Mark knows how to drop dem cool album names.

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

Im ready for that heavy stuff
Thanks Timo!

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

austinjhnsn wrote:Im ready for that heavy stuff
Same. I want nothing more than to use the word “filthy” to describe this album. In a good way.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

HYPE! :mtrocks :dance

mitch103
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by mitch103 »

AB4Lyfe wrote:
austinjhnsn wrote:Im ready for that heavy stuff
Same. I want nothing more than to use the word “filthy” to describe this album. In a good way.
Oh I think it will be. His new sig amp has a filthy dirty tone (crows on a wire, island of fools) and now he's had his baritone hybrid for a while, ie. low tunings.. cant wait!

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

AB4Lyfe wrote:I’m really excited about this record, but concerned with the production pace...
Speaking of this concern again...Erock posted that today(February 1st obviously) is the final day he's tracking Bass after only just starting to track bass on the 29th!? It only took him four days to track 14 songs so I guess thats about 3-4 songs per day :eek

Guess we'll see how Guitars go next :lol

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
AB4Lyfe wrote:I’m really excited about this record, but concerned with the production pace...
Speaking of this concern again...Erock posted that today(February 1st obviously) is the final day he's tracking Bass after only just starting to track bass on the 29th!? It only took him four days to track 14 songs so I guess thats about 3-4 songs per day :eek

Considering the fact that there are 14 songs done on bass and drums, as well as the fact that there’s ALREADY an album title and date for the listening party, I would have to believe Mark has had these songs done and sitting on them for a while
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Tremonti pt #4 - A Dying Machine

Post by riemslag1 »

So a double album is out of the picture now ? I remember that some time agoo Mark mentioned in an interview that he was considering a double album, one heavy and one kind of acoustic (?) CD.................................................................................................

chtimixeur
On The Rail

Post by chtimixeur »

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/tremon ... this-year/

As expected, the album is produced by Elvis Baskette.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

AHart96 wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:

Considering the fact that there are 14 songs done on bass and drums, as well as the fact that there’s ALREADY an album title and date for the listening party, I would have to believe Mark has had these songs done and sitting on them for a while
Do you think it's possible some of the songs could have been from the Dusterize cycle? I remember them saying they had done outlines for 25 songs before narrowing it down to 20. So maybe 5 of these 14 songs are from that cycle.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
AHart96 wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:

Do you think it's possible some of the songs could have been from the Dusterize cycle? I remember them saying they had done outlines for 25 songs before narrowing it down to 20. So maybe 5 of these 14 songs are from that cycle.
Well, that would be depressing.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

WaywardOne
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WaywardOne »

riemslag1 wrote:So a double album is out of the picture now ? I remember that some time agoo Mark mentioned in an interview that he was considering a double album, one heavy and one kind of acoustic (?) CD.................................................................................................
I think it was just that - he was "considering it". They did post a a picture of acoustic guitars though when they were tracking demos, so I'm sure there will be a couple of acoustic songs on there.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Timotheus wrote:Well, that would be depressing.
:lol Honestly for me it wouldnt be :lol

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

From Erock on Instagram/Facebook: Gettn guitars started up in here w/ @markttremonti
:headbang 99 DAYS UNTIL THE LISTENING PARTY!!!! :headbang