Giving Up Bonus Track

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Giving Up Bonus Track

Post by Fish Tacos »

Am I the only one that noticed the extra bit the guitar does at the midpoint of each chorus chord progression for the first time in the live version? Not sure if it's Tremonti or Eric but I never heard it in all the times I listened to All I Was. When I play the original track I can hear it in the background faintly so I think it's Eric (there's one at the 1:58 mark). It's really pronounced in the bonus track and I lurve it, I wish it had been incorporated more loudly in the studio version.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Giving Up Bonus Track

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Does anyone know where there's an example of what he's talking about? Because I have no clue what you mean.

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

You don't hear it at the timestamp I gave you? It's the same time in the live and album versions

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Fish Tacos wrote:You don't hear it at the timestamp I gave you? It's the same time in the live and album versions
AH I see what you mean now. Honestly it's so buried in the mix/ it's so flat that you can't even really notice it unless you really focus.

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

In the original, yes it's buried, which is why I heard it for the first time in the live version where it's as prominent as the lead guitar. Anyway, this should have gone into the 'little' things thread that I briefly looked for but missed.