How many copies of Cauterize will you be buying?

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/

How many Cauterize copies are you buying?

7%
53%
29%
4%
4%
2%
>5
No votes

Total votes: 45

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Re: How many copies of Cauterize will you be buying?

Post by Fish Tacos »

I agree. This isn't the usual nitpicking you see people talking about production value, or frequency or mp3 vs mp4 or whatever, Best Buy bonus tracks really do have embarrassing sound quality.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

pokefan_4 wrote:
WkdSelina wrote:2. For my brother & myself but will get 4 if I can get my hands on the Bestbuy & FYE ones... (somehow)
the best buy version is really not worth it, IMO. the bonus tracks have HORRIBLE sound quality... it's night and day compared to the actual 10 songs of the album.
Yeah, the actual volume of the bonus tracks was really lowered compared to the actual album, plus, you can totally tell, Mark is starting to try to be a live lead singer for the 1st times ever. Thankfully, this album was only like $11 for me. $9 of that was from a gift card I got months ago.

WkdSelina
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WkdSelina »

anguyen92 wrote:
pokefan_4 wrote:
WkdSelina wrote:2. For my brother & myself but will get 4 if I can get my hands on the Bestbuy & FYE ones... (somehow)
the best buy version is really not worth it, IMO. the bonus tracks have HORRIBLE sound quality... it's night and day compared to the actual 10 songs of the album.
Yeah, the actual volume of the bonus tracks was really lowered compared to the actual album, plus, you can totally tell, Mark is starting to try to be a live lead singer for the 1st times ever. Thankfully, this album was only like $11 for me. $9 of that was from a gift card I got months ago.
Aaah really! Well that's sucky :/

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

Bought my copy! I heard the itunes samples and thought it sounded much better than his first album. decided to pick it up. should be here sat