Tremonti June European Tour

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
axlar
Site Admin

Re: Tremonti June European Tour

Post by axlar »

Wim, this tour they will do short meet n greets again when one buys a piece of merchandise.. I think your daughters might like that!
"Sing it, Stijn!"
— Myles Kennedy, during Rise Today
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013

RoelSmoel
Isolated

Post by RoelSmoel »

Not only Wim his daughters.. Haha

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

Yes, that will be fantastic.
I will produce some nice foto's of that very special m&g.
Thank god this will be in june already...........the wait will not be as long as on other concert-occasions.

fix
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by fix »

Great to see Tremonti in Amstedam again. I'll try and make it for sure. :)

Patty
White Knuckled

Post by Patty »

Well this is very much arse. Wonder if I can get away with leaving Dublin early enough to get to this concert in Glasgow. Ha!
Credit to the original sig creator. (Please remind me who you are so I can credit you properly)

antiwal
Loyal Follower

Post by antiwal »

Ah man, just Download for the UK? Not a big festival fan. I saw him on the ALL I WAS tour at London O2 Academy (I think). Oh well, at least I got to meet him there. Have my signed ticket-stub on the inside of the AIW album case. :)

axlar
Site Admin

Post by axlar »

antiwal wrote:Ah man, just Download for the UK? Not a big festival fan. I saw him on the ALL I WAS tour at London O2 Academy (I think). Oh well, at least I got to meet him there. Have my signed ticket-stub on the inside of the AIW album case. :)
They'll be back in Fall for a European tour. Either as headliner or supporting a bigger band. I am sure they will hit some UK shows then, as there won't be a Download festival preventing so.
"Sing it, Stijn!"
— Myles Kennedy, during Rise Today
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013

RoelSmoel
Isolated

Post by RoelSmoel »

Booked my rooms in Amsterdam & Strasbourg + the flight from Amsterdam to Strasbourg. It's going to happen!

Bob_BleedItDry
Neon Impossible

Post by Bob_BleedItDry »

RoelSmoel wrote:Bob, you are probably a really kind person but stop. Asking on Facebook why they aren't touring Manchester doesn't work either. I can keep asking why they aren't coming to Cologne or some other place near, but am pretty content with some other dates too.
I will stop nothing... manchester has been great to mark it is one of their biggest markets

foz
TABN.com Citizen

Post by foz »

They're playing in Amsterdam whilst I'm on holiday there with my girlfriend. Today was a good news day.

RoelSmoel
Isolated

Post by RoelSmoel »

Where do you live, foz? Let's meet up!

Patty
White Knuckled

Post by Patty »

antiwal wrote:Ah man, just Download for the UK? Not a big festival fan. I saw him on the ALL I WAS tour at London O2 Academy (I think). Oh well, at least I got to meet him there. Have my signed ticket-stub on the inside of the AIW album case. :)
No, Glasgow is in the UK too. I just had to vote in a referendum regarding that fact a few short months ago. :(
Credit to the original sig creator. (Please remind me who you are so I can credit you properly)

foz
TABN.com Citizen

Post by foz »

RoelSmoel wrote:Where do you live, foz? Let's meet up!
I'm from England but I'll be in Dam until the 19th, we should!

RoelSmoel
Isolated

Post by RoelSmoel »

Like A Storm added for a few headline shows in Europe!

vChris
White Knuckled

Post by vChris »

Anyone going to see them in Germany? They play Fridays at RAR and Saturdays at RIP. Wish I had the money to go :(

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Post by Mr. Slash »

vChris wrote:Anyone going to see them in Germany? They play Fridays at RAR and Saturdays at RIP. Wish I had the money to go :(
same here. :(
Slash & Myles, Tremonti, Slipknot, Foo Fighters... dayum such a nice line up

RoelSmoel
Isolated

Post by RoelSmoel »

Yes. I'm going with fellow forum member axlar to Rock am Ring on Friday.

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

Just got told by my oldest daughter (12 yrs) that she entered the guitar-winning-contest of aardschok Magazine ; winner will be presented the guitar by MT himself at the Amsterdam gig. It's cool to see them grow up so fast and already now taking these initiatives themselves. She wrote quite a nice letter to aardschok for a 12 year-old why she should be winning the guitar, I must admit. Whatever the outcome, she makes me proud ! Next generation rock-lovers is banging at the door ! That's something to treasure in these techno/rap etc. music-times.

fix
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by fix »

riemslag1 wrote:Just got told by my oldest daughter (12 yrs) that she entered the guitar-winning-contest of aardschok Magazine ; winner will be presented the guitar by MT himself at the Amsterdam gig. It's cool to see them grow up so fast and already now taking these initiatives themselves. She wrote quite a nice letter to aardschok for a 12 year-old why she should be winning the guitar, I must admit. Whatever the outcome, she makes me proud ! Next generation rock-lovers is banging at the door ! That's something to treasure in these techno/rap etc. music-times.
Oh dear, how am I ever gonna win this contest now? Congrats on your girl though, I hope my future kids will show some appreciation to my music as well. ;)

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

fix wrote:
Oh dear, how am I ever gonna win this contest now? Congrats on your girl though, I hope my future kids will show some appreciation to my music as well. ;)

You pretend you're a 12 year old girl in your letter. With one leg. You gotta top her somehow.