DUST - The Second Part

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Re: DUST - The Second Part

Post by AllC392Was »

I wonder if we get a new song friday. Someone said April 8th is the last time we get a song until the album drops... Not sure if ill listen but still would be cool

Take The Sun
Bought The CDs

Post by Take The Sun »

Someone posted a Russian article earlier in this thread that said there was a general assumption that tracks would be released on certain dates.

This article from Loudwire states it as fact that we'll get 2 more songs before release. Who knows if they're right, but they seem certain in their wording. And since this was before My Last Mistake... they're 1 for 1 so far! Haha. Still wouldn't surprise me if nothing else came out, though.

"But wait, there’s more! In addition to the title track, additional songs will become available on March 25, April 8 and April 22 to those who have placed their pre-order."

Read More: Tremonti Release Lyric Video for New Song 'Dust' | http://loudwire.com/tremonti-lyric-vide ... ck=tsmclip
Credit to greenhammock on deviantart for the awesome background

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

Here's my hope:

Dust is track 4.
We got My Last Mistake, which is track 1.
I hope Friday we get The Cage, track 2.
The 22nd we get Once Dead, track 3.

Then we'll have tracks 1-4 and if people want to listen it won't necessarily ruin the listening from 1-10 experience.
Photobucket cash grab.

AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Post by AllC392Was »

I am still in love with the Catching Fire teaser. I think that could be a favorite of mine once I listen to all 9 other songs.

PRS10Top
TABN.com Citizen

Post by PRS10Top »

AllC392Was wrote:I am still in love with the Catching Fire teaser. I think that could be a favorite of mine once I listen to all 9 other songs.
I'm in the same boat. The harder part of that song made me go nuts.

AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Post by AllC392Was »

PRS10Top wrote:
AllC392Was wrote:I am still in love with the Catching Fire teaser. I think that could be a favorite of mine once I listen to all 9 other songs.
I'm in the same boat. The harder part of that song made me go nuts.
The chorus is so catchy. I bet its only the 1st half of the chorus too.

mitch103
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by mitch103 »

Gaghhh i thought this whole time that dust was that last song on the record

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Post by Mr. Slash »

Speaking of Dust. Did the song get in any charts?

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

Not in the top 50 yet.
For all of the hope that it brings...

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

They should just release it already. The album has been finished for a while. at this point the release date is arbitrary. I want it!!!

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Any news on a new song?

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

AB4Lyfe wrote:Any news on a new song?
Nope. Other than one of the projected release dates for the remainder of the singles was this Friday.

Take The Sun
Bought The CDs

Post by Take The Sun »

For what it's worth, I think they announced the unlocking of My Last Mistake on a Wednesday, 2 days before the drop. So maybe tomorrow?
Credit to greenhammock on deviantart for the awesome background

mitch103
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by mitch103 »

Also regarding dust, it hasn't made it on Octane's big'uns yet.. Another Heart made it to like 7 or 8 I think

PRS10Top
TABN.com Citizen

Post by PRS10Top »

mitch103 wrote:Also regarding dust, it hasn't made it on Octane's big'uns yet.. Another Heart made it to like 7 or 8 I think
I'm going to Tweet every day until it gets there. Part of me thinks that it's because Dust is a softer song, though.

Troops4Tremonti
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Troops4Tremonti »

mitch103 wrote:Also regarding dust, it hasn't made it on Octane's big'uns yet.. Another Heart made it to like 7 or 8 I think
Probably because it isn't that great. Sorry guys, it really isn't.. Not to me anyway. Any time mark goes for that catchy, softer, melodic, radio-friendly song, without the critique of Stapp and Kurzweg, it's a 50/50 shot, at best, at being really good. I honestly thought Another Heart is better and, believe me, I wish I didn't. :/

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

Looks like Betray Me is getting released on Friday, according to Marky Mark's twitter.
For all of the hope that it brings...

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Ubik wrote:Looks like Betray Me is getting released on Friday, according to Marky Mark's twitter.
Sweet! Just the song I wanted! And that means some people technically can hear it as early as Thursday night!
Last edited by SHEAKENBAKEN on Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TTournier
White Knuckled

Post by TTournier »

Troops4Tremonti wrote:
Probably because it isn't that great. Sorry guys, it really isn't.. Not to me anyway. Any time mark goes for that catchy, softer, melodic, radio-friendly song, without the critique of Stapp and Kurzweg, it's a 50/50 shot, at best, at being really good. I honestly thought Another Heart is better and, believe me, I wish I didn't. :/

the song hasn't been out long enough. You need reporting and that normally takes 3 to 4 weeks.

We have just been upped to B rotation ( 24 spins a week) with the promise of A placement closer to the release date because people have been requesting it so much.

Another Heart had the best testing ever from Octane... let me say that again, ever - it was a 97 out of 100. that never happens. Dust is a different kind of single for us but to be honest I don't know if we will every beat that score.

Thats better than AB or Creed song has ever done on that platform.

Troops4Tremonti
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Troops4Tremonti »

TTournier wrote:
Troops4Tremonti wrote:

the song hasn't been out long enough. You need reporting and that normally takes 3 to 4 weeks.

We have just been upped to B rotation ( 24 spins a week) with the promise of A placement closer to the release date because people have been requesting it so much.

Another Heart had the best testing ever from Octane... let me say that again, ever - it was a 97 out of 100. that never happens. Dust is a different kind of single for us but to be honest I don't know if we will every beat that score.

Thats better than AB or Creed song has ever done on that platform.
Now watch me back peddle lol jk. I do really like Another Heart, better than half the Cauterize record and that was the best record of 2015 for me.

I also have an ENORMOUS amount of respect for Mark releasing two records in 10 months. You have guys like Shinedown that release a record every 3-4 years. Don't even get me started on Tool and Metallica. If Dust (record) shakes out, it'll be the quickest and most revered one-two punch since Zeppelin I & II.

Personally, The Cage has made the best impression so far. As I posted earlier, it was that hook in the chorus where the feel is a minor key but each of the two phrases of the chorus resolve on a major. Similar to Radical Change and, according to Billboard (whatever that's worth), Radical Change has charted the best. :shrug