Tremonti 2015 Touring

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
riemslag1
Loyal Follower
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:02 am
Location: the Netherlands

Re: Tremonti 2015 Touring

Postby riemslag1 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:36 am

Just attended Shinedown in Amsterdam yesterday evening with daughter 1, real killer show, great performance ! Now preparing for Tremonti tomorrow in Heerlen with daughter 2. Music-wise one of the best weeks in my life !!!!!!

User avatar
Ronn Drummer
Brand New Start
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:58 pm
Location: My fortress in some long and thin country
Contact:

Re: Tremonti 2015 Touring

Postby Ronn Drummer » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:10 pm

Once Dead:

The simple man receiving, defending every crime
Somehow still believing they're alright, so hypnotized...

Image

User avatar
Mr. Slash
Hardcore TABN'er
Posts: 977
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:40 am
Location: Germany

Re: Tremonti 2015 Touring

Postby Mr. Slash » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:48 am

AllC392Was wrote:Short clips of Tremonti @ Download over the past weekend.. Watch that fucking crowd. Tremonti owns them. This band has elevated themselves so much.... Side note from my previous post. EROCK during Catching Fire (vocals) is a bit off.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9aOFpi9dz8 -- Cauterize
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc-bEsgHrPg -- Catching Fire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivkA8h-TiDg -- Radical Change

The crowd seems kinda small for Download. Catching Fire was the shit tho.

User avatar
AB4Lyfe
Achilles
Posts: 4889
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:17 pm
Location: My 'Fortress' is in Seattle, WA

Re: Tremonti 2015 Touring

Postby AB4Lyfe » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:01 pm

I think they were on a side stage at download, not the main stage which is why the crowd was smaller.
Image

User avatar
AHart96
Rise Today
Posts: 3387
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:16 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: Tremonti 2015 Touring

Postby AHart96 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:04 am

Very nice save by Erock at Download. That situation could've been a mess
Image

Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

Creed: 9/3/2012 Alter Bridge: 4/24/2014 Tremonti: 9/16/2015

Check out my band, "Formal Denial", on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/formaldenialband/

User avatar
Dolo
On The Rail
Posts: 1637
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:51 pm
Location: Lublin, Poland

Re: Tremonti 2015 Touring

Postby Dolo » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:14 am

Well, Mark's guitars and strings tend to die and break every now and then.

benjoAB
White Knuckled
Posts: 209
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:55 pm

Re: Tremonti 2015 Touring

Postby benjoAB » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:19 am

Wish you well sounds incredible even with the malfunction!!

User avatar
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON
Posts: 7743
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: TABN

Re: Tremonti 2015 Touring

Postby SHEAKENBAKEN » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:36 am

Dolo wrote:Well, Mark's guitars and strings tend to die and break every now and then.

Because he hits them so hard! :lol

AHart96 wrote:Very nice save by Erock at Download. That situation could've been a mess


That's why it's great to always have other great guitarists in your bands :) If he breaks a string in AB He's covered by Myles. Tremonti is Friedman. But if he broke a string in Creed then he'd have no one to fall back on right?
Image

User avatar
Dolo
On The Rail
Posts: 1637
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:51 pm
Location: Lublin, Poland

Re: Tremonti 2015 Touring

Postby Dolo » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:45 am

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:That's why it's great to always have other great guitarists in your bands :) If he breaks a string in AB He's covered by Myles. Tremonti is Friedman. But if he broke a string in Creed then he'd have no one to fall back on right?


Don't worry dude

Image

User avatar
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON
Posts: 7743
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: TABN

Re: Tremonti 2015 Touring

Postby SHEAKENBAKEN » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:49 am

Dolo wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:That's why it's great to always have other great guitarists in your bands :) If he breaks a string in AB He's covered by Myles. Tremonti is Friedman. But if he broke a string in Creed then he'd have no one to fall back on right?


Don't worry dude

Image


NOOOOOOOOO! I thought he only knew how to sing! :(
Image

User avatar
Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle
Posts: 15821
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:52 am
Location: Belgium シ

Re: Tremonti 2015 Touring

Postby Timotheus » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:07 am

Image
Image

User avatar
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON
Posts: 7743
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: TABN

Re: Tremonti 2015 Touring

Postby SHEAKENBAKEN » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:10 am

Timotheus wrote:Image


:lol Poor Erock!

Mark doesn't even give a fuck! :lol
Image

User avatar
anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator
Posts: 8137
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:31 pm
Location: California

Re: Tremonti 2015 Touring

Postby anguyen92 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:06 pm

Well, this seems odd. Apparently, their set at Hellfest in France had been cancelled due to logistic reasons, but here's what Mark had to say regarding that.

Image

Pretty odd.

Edit: All right, problem solved. Here's another tweet from Mark.

"Good news! We are now playing immediately after Rammstein at 1:10-2:00 am on the Valley stage. Hope you can stick around, see you there!"
Image


"When you perform a new move, people will be confused or not react at all at first. But you can’t just give up there. You must be patient until it is established. I underwent an emotional conflict, but I kept on going with the style I believed in." - Hiroshi Tanahashi (NJPW Wrestler)

"Tranquilo, Assen na yo!" - Tetsuya Naito (NJPW Wrestler)

poshisjarker
White Knuckled
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:28 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: Tremonti 2015 Touring

Postby poshisjarker » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:15 pm

Erock is incredible at screaming pentatonic phrasing. That stuff never gets old lol...a solid high distortion bend withanother string resonating...nothing like it, it's an artform
Abe Lincoln- "Honey, where did you put my shirt?"

User avatar
Ubik
Bachelor Daddy
Posts: 3305
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:12 pm

Re: Tremonti 2015 Touring

Postby Ubik » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:38 pm

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:NOOOOOOOOO! I thought he only knew how to sing! :(

And you were right.

*Shudder*
I have no opinion about Elvis

User avatar
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON
Posts: 7743
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: TABN

Re: Tremonti 2015 Touring

Postby SHEAKENBAKEN » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:43 pm

Ubik wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:NOOOOOOOOO! I thought he only knew how to sing! :(

And you were right.

*Shudder*


:lol Can Stapp not play it well or something? I haven't convinced myself to look it up on Youtube yet :lol
Image

cheesedip1
Hardcore TABN'er
Posts: 600
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 1:36 am

Re: Tremonti 2015 Touring

Postby cheesedip1 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:51 am

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
:lol Can Stapp not play it well or something? I haven't convinced myself to look it up on Youtube yet :lol


From what I can tell, he can play some beginners stuff, but that's it.


SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
:lol Poor Erock!



What happened there?

User avatar
Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle
Posts: 15821
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:52 am
Location: Belgium シ

Re: Tremonti 2015 Touring

Postby Timotheus » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:45 am

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
Ubik wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:NOOOOOOOOO! I thought he only knew how to sing! :(

And you were right.

*Shudder*


:lol Can Stapp not play it well or something? I haven't convinced myself to look it up on Youtube yet :lol

If you don't like Creed, the videos of that show aren't going to convince you otherwise. Let's just keep it at that.

Edit: Hell, why not:
Image

User avatar
RoelSmoel
Isolated
Posts: 463
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:28 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Tremonti 2015 Touring

Postby RoelSmoel » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:38 am

anguyen92 wrote:Well, this seems odd. Apparently, their set at Hellfest in France had been cancelled due to logistic reasons, but here's what Mark had to say regarding that.

Image

Pretty odd.

Edit: All right, problem solved. Here's another tweet from Mark.

"Good news! We are now playing immediately after Rammstein at 1:10-2:00 am on the Valley stage. Hope you can stick around, see you there!"


The show has never been cancelled from Tremonti's side, that was a decision from Hellfest.
Long story short - they played.

User avatar
Mr. Slash
Hardcore TABN'er
Posts: 977
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:40 am
Location: Germany

Re: Tremonti 2015 Touring

Postby Mr. Slash » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:51 am

1:10 - 2:00 AM sounds pretty terrible tho.


Return to “Tremonti”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests