What would you like? Tremonti II

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/

What would you like to hear on the next Tremonti album?

Heavier \m/
46%
More ballad songs like "New Way Out"
13%
Guest appearance (name who)
3%
An instrumental song
27%
More guitar work/vocals from E-rock
7%
Other (explain in comments)
3%

Total votes: 67

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Re: What would you like? Tremonti II

Post by austinjhnsn »

I love how AB is on a label but still in a way kind of indie, because the label doesnt interfere with their music making.
Thanks Timo!

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

*A thread about The Tremonti Project somehow turns into an AB discussion*

MylesKennedyIsGod
White Knuckled

Post by MylesKennedyIsGod »

Cariocawlad wrote:I would like to see one or two songs sang by Mark. All the other vocals being made by guests: Myles, Stapp, Amy Lee, shaun morgan, Brent smith, to name a few.

Two melodic low tempo songs. A lot of heavier and mid tempo songs.

One instrumental song.

Thats it. If he gave us the same All I Was formula I will not care too much for this album...
Stapp? Really? I mean, I respect your opinion, but Mark is so much better without Stapp. So, so, so much better without him.

Myles would be sweet. I would fucking love if Lajon Witherspoon made an appearance. Lzzy Hale or Amy Lee would be cool, but otherwise Mark proved on All I Was that he can hold his own and then some
Thanks DonHarry!

AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Post by AllC392Was »

Lol....

But anyway from what Ttournier as been putting on Fb it seems like they are really going to make this special for everyone. With Tremonti stepping it up I think Fret12 will do some really cool stuff

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Post by One Drew Remains »

I for one don't care about guest vocals. What I would like to see is a song or two where the vox are split up kind of like Sevendust does with LJ, Morgan and Clint. Where all three have a vocal part in a verse. Mark, ERock and Wolfie can pull that off.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

More Brains!

His voice has come on a ton since All I Was so I'm looking forward to this especially in that respect. I'm also hoping he embraces this as his project where he can do absolutely anything he wants without worrying about record labels and sales, and that doesn't mean just making it a bit heavier. Though I would also like it a bit heavier.
For all of the hope that it brings...

AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Post by AllC392Was »

I would love to hear some acoustics in their as well

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

something more melodic

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

MylesKennedyIsGod wrote:
Cariocawlad wrote:I would like to see one or two songs sang by Mark. All the other vocals being made by guests: Myles, Stapp, Amy Lee, shaun morgan, Brent smith, to name a few.

Two melodic low tempo songs. A lot of heavier and mid tempo songs.

One instrumental song.

Thats it. If he gave us the same All I Was formula I will not care too much for this album...
Stapp? Really? I mean, I respect your opinion, but Mark is so much better without Stapp. So, so, so much better without him.

Myles would be sweet. I would fucking love if Lajon Witherspoon made an appearance. Lzzy Hale or Amy Lee would be cool, but otherwise Mark proved on All I Was that he can hold his own and then some
Why not Stapp? They've proven they make good music together. But it would be kind of weird, it would be like creed but with another name. Same thing for myles

Anyways, all those other singers would be good choices