‘All I Was’ Release To Coincide With Debut Live Show

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
JaredWard
Blood Machines

‘All I Was’ Release To Coincide With Debut Live Show

Post by JaredWard »

Tremonti ‘All I Was’ Release Date To Coincide With Debut Live Show

http://loudwire.com/tremonti-all-i-was- ... live-show/

For Mark Tremonti, being in just two bands – Creed and Alter Bridge – wasn’t quite challenging enough. The guitarist, songwriter and now lead vocalist will debut his first solo disc titled ‘All I Was’ on July 17. The disc holds a handful of firsts for the masterful musician including first solo disc, and the first time he’s sung and recorded lead vocals.

With the first single ‘You Waste Your Time’ getting glowing reviews (and making our very own ‘Best Rock Songs of 2012 (So Far)‘ list), Tremonti recently announced the band’s first ever live gig. The show will take place in Mark’s hometown of Orlando, Fla., on the day the disc drops at The Social.

Tremonti and his band, featuring Eric Friedman on rhythm guitar, Garrett Whitlock on drums and Alter Bridge/Creed bandmate Brian Marshall filling in on bass, will play the entire ‘All I Was’ disc at the record release celebration. Also on tap for the evening is the creation of a video documenting the event that will include fan submitted content from their time at the show.

Throughout all of his projects, Tremonti has amassed a loyal following and now that following has an official name. ‘Army of 12’ is the online community created and run by Tremonti fans to help promote and support the solo disc throughout the world. Fans can join the cause by joining the Army of 12 facebook page here. We suspect it’s this small army that’s responsible for catapulting Tremonti and their first single into our Loudwire Cage Match Hall of Fame – nice work!

Right now, the Orlando record release show is the only one on the schedule for Tremonti but hopefully more will be added as scheduling allows.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Re: ‘All I Was’ Release To Coincide With Debut Live Show

Post by Andy92 »

I'mma be mad if my CD isn't at my door on the 17th lol.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.