Tremonti 2 Writing/Recording Sessions

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
User avatar
AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811
Posts: 3320
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:00 pm
Location: You don't wanna know..

Re: Tremonti 2 Writing/Recording Sessions

Postby AllC392Was » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:30 am

17th song mixed last night. 3 to go
Image

User avatar
Mr. Slash
On The Rail
Posts: 1338
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:40 am
Location: Germany

Re: Tremonti 2 Writing/Recording Sessions

Postby Mr. Slash » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:39 pm

Nice. Give Elvis some Red Bull so he can mix the last three songs until tomorrow. So that the album will be ready for a release on Tuesday.

User avatar
Ryan
Blood Machines
Posts: 29772
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:41 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Tremonti 2 Writing/Recording Sessions

Postby Ryan » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:08 pm

It won't be released before 1/31/15.

I highly doubt we'll hear anything from the album before then as well, other than that video we saw already.
Photobucket cash grab.

User avatar
Mr. Slash
On The Rail
Posts: 1338
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:40 am
Location: Germany

Re: Tremonti 2 Writing/Recording Sessions

Postby Mr. Slash » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:14 pm

Ryan wrote:
I highly doubt we'll hear anything from the album before then as well, other than that video we saw already.

Why do you think so? If I remember correctly "You Waste Your Time" was released a pretty long time before the release of the first album.

User avatar
Andy92
You Waste Your Time
Posts: 13188
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Re: Tremonti 2 Writing/Recording Sessions

Postby Andy92 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm

I think it would make sense to release the first single during the first week of February. That's right after the listening party and still a solid 4-7 weeks before the album release which is probably gonna be in March.
Image

User avatar
AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811
Posts: 3320
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:00 pm
Location: You don't wanna know..

Re: Tremonti 2 Writing/Recording Sessions

Postby AllC392Was » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:00 pm

I saw somewhere that he said around April now. But I'm sure we will hear a single around the Listening party time..Or he announces the first single during the listening party!
Image

User avatar
Fish Tacos
Burn It Down
Posts: 2693
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:52 pm
Location: noʎ puᴉɥǝq ʇɥƃᴉɹ

Re: Tremonti 2 Writing/Recording Sessions

Postby Fish Tacos » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:18 pm

AllC392Was wrote:17th song mixed last night. 3 to go


:eek

Holy crap, 20 songs? I figure at least 3-4 will be cut/B-sides, but that's still a lot!
Image

User avatar
Andy92
You Waste Your Time
Posts: 13188
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Re: Tremonti 2 Writing/Recording Sessions

Postby Andy92 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:21 pm

I think they're doing a 12 song album, and they'll release the other 8 individual singles down the road.
Image

User avatar
AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811
Posts: 3320
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:00 pm
Location: You don't wanna know..

Re: Tremonti 2 Writing/Recording Sessions

Postby AllC392Was » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:41 pm

Andy92 wrote:I think they're doing a 12 song album, and they'll release the other 8 individual singles down the road.


YEP! After The Tremonti cycle ends they will release 1 song per month (for 8 months).
Image

User avatar
Fish Tacos
Burn It Down
Posts: 2693
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:52 pm
Location: noʎ puᴉɥǝq ʇɥƃᴉɹ

Re: Tremonti 2 Writing/Recording Sessions

Postby Fish Tacos » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:59 pm

Wow, with all the stuff available on Fret12 for this new album along with 8 singles to be released individually afterwards, they've really stepped up their business plan per album...
Image

User avatar
AHart96
Rise Today
Posts: 3534
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:16 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: Tremonti 2 Writing/Recording Sessions

Postby AHart96 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:02 pm

I just really wanna see a tab book and/or a "Sound and the Story" DVD for All I Was, the new album, similar to the Fortress S&S...that would be the greatest thing ever. TAKE MY MONEY!!
Image

Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

Creed: 9/3/2012 Alter Bridge: 4/24/2014 Tremonti: 9/16/2015

Check out my band, "Formal Denial", on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/formaldenialband/

User avatar
AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811
Posts: 3320
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:00 pm
Location: You don't wanna know..

Re: Tremonti 2 Writing/Recording Sessions

Postby AllC392Was » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:56 pm

AHart96 wrote:I just really wanna see a tab book and/or a "Sound and the Story" DVD for All I Was, the new album, similar to the Fortress S&S...that would be the greatest thing ever. TAKE MY MONEY!!


AHart you going to the listening party? And could I request another lesson on youtube? Thanks for Solace BTW
Image

User avatar
AHart96
Rise Today
Posts: 3534
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:16 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: Tremonti 2 Writing/Recording Sessions

Postby AHart96 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:09 pm

AllC392Was wrote:
AHart96 wrote:I just really wanna see a tab book and/or a "Sound and the Story" DVD for All I Was, the new album, similar to the Fortress S&S...that would be the greatest thing ever. TAKE MY MONEY!!


AHart you going to the listening party? And could I request another lesson on youtube? Thanks for Solace BTW

Nah man, unfortunately can't make it -.- I have enough money to, but my old man has been out of a job for the past 4 months and can't afford it. He said I can't go unless he travels with me. Maybe the next listening party for something AB/Tremonti related.

But anyways, you're welcome dude, hope it helped. And sure, which song would you like?
Image

Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

Creed: 9/3/2012 Alter Bridge: 4/24/2014 Tremonti: 9/16/2015

Check out my band, "Formal Denial", on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/formaldenialband/

User avatar
Ryan
Blood Machines
Posts: 29772
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:41 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Tremonti 2 Writing/Recording Sessions

Postby Ryan » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:12 pm

Mr. Slash wrote:
Ryan wrote:
I highly doubt we'll hear anything from the album before then as well, other than that video we saw already.

Why do you think so? If I remember correctly "You Waste Your Time" was released a pretty long time before the release of the first album.

because i don't see anything being put out before the listening party...that's part of the deal with the listening party.

last time they polled us what song we would like as the first single and took that into consideration. You Waste Your Time was one of the top choices...though i think So You're Afraid won the poll from those in attendance.
Photobucket cash grab.

User avatar
Andy92
You Waste Your Time
Posts: 13188
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Re: Tremonti 2 Writing/Recording Sessions

Postby Andy92 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:16 pm

It is kind of a stick to the listening party attendees to pay $250 to hear music before anyone else when a single is already released lol. And like Ryan said, the first listening party took place before the single came out.

As long as the album is out before their Rock on the Range set in May, that's fine by me.
Image

User avatar
AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811
Posts: 3320
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:00 pm
Location: You don't wanna know..

Re: Tremonti 2 Writing/Recording Sessions

Postby AllC392Was » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:53 pm

AHart96 wrote:
AllC392Was wrote:
AHart96 wrote:I just really wanna see a tab book and/or a "Sound and the Story" DVD for All I Was, the new album, similar to the Fortress S&S...that would be the greatest thing ever. TAKE MY MONEY!!


AHart you going to the listening party? And could I request another lesson on youtube? Thanks for Solace BTW

Nah man, unfortunately can't make it -.- I have enough money to, but my old man has been out of a job for the past 4 months and can't afford it. He said I can't go unless he travels with me. Maybe the next listening party for something AB/Tremonti related.

But anyways, you're welcome dude, hope it helped. And sure, which song would you like?


Words Darker Than Their Wings sir
Image

User avatar
AHart96
Rise Today
Posts: 3534
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:16 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: Tremonti 2 Writing/Recording Sessions

Postby AHart96 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:57 pm

I'll see what I can do sir. Stay tuned
Image

Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

Creed: 9/3/2012 Alter Bridge: 4/24/2014 Tremonti: 9/16/2015

Check out my band, "Formal Denial", on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/formaldenialband/

User avatar
AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811
Posts: 3320
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:00 pm
Location: You don't wanna know..

Re: Tremonti 2 Writing/Recording Sessions

Postby AllC392Was » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:22 am

18th song mixed last night
Image

User avatar
Andy92
You Waste Your Time
Posts: 13188
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Re: Tremonti 2 Writing/Recording Sessions

Postby Andy92 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:25 am

Too lazy to post Elvis's Instagram post, but he finished mixing the 20th song tonight. Onto mastering next.
Image

User avatar
AB4Lyfe
Achilles
Posts: 5393
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:17 pm
Location: My 'Fortress' is in Seattle, WA

Re: Tremonti 2 Writing/Recording Sessions

Postby AB4Lyfe » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:18 am

So basically, the album should be out in a couple minutes?
Image


Return to “Tremonti”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest